Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

"We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. (941 Views)

Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament / Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by Curious345: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2021
The ipob , a proscribed nigerian-based terror organisation has kept mum after the earth shattering news of its supreme leader rearrest made the headline 24hrs ago.

However the spinners of information have gone to town with several permutations and combinations regarding how a poorly funded and CORRUPT laden Nigerian intelligence 'organisation' was able to pull this "once IN A LIFETIME STUNT".

INFACT THE ENTIRE POPULATION are IN COMPLETE SUSPENCE.

HOWEVER , just last night, the iPOB in a world press conference issued from BERLIN GERMANY , threatened to reveal how the iPOB supreme commander was arrested against his will and international best practices, drugged and whisked to Nigeria ..

If the iPOB eventually go ahead with their threat to expose the dirty backhand activities that led up to the arrest of MAZI NNAMDI Kanu, NIGERIA may come under INTERNATIONAL SPOTLIGHT AND for violating international Law, SANCTIONS MAY BE THE LAST RESORT.

"BELARUS AND RUSSIA LIKE" SANCTIONS MAYBE PLACED ON Nigeria for violating international law ..

As it stands today ONLY THE IPOB AND MALAMI KNOW HOW MAZI NNAMDI KANU was arrested and brought into Nigeria .

We await the drama as it unfolds ...

Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by Officialgarri: 9:06am On Jun 30, 2021
We don't want cooked up stories. We already know Kanu was tricked and arrested. We don't care if it was in Czech or Brazil.

Kanu's problem started when he made that tweet
to carry hit on Nigerian forces and when Twitter deleted it. The FG sought his arrest and the UK agreed to it.

Just two weeks ago, I stylishly mentioned it on his tweet the reason for his recent calmness and utterances and the reduced operations of the UGM.. I knew he had gotten an Intel that he would be extradited....
I was so insulted by these IPOB hoodlums but I kept mute cos I knew what I knew cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by nlreserve: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by richmond500: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2021
U can't even protect him. Yeye group
Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by RiceProducers: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

Graduates doing menial jobs means the country is not working?
Where did you go go school and what a hopeless generation?.
Have you ever been to any other countries?
What a lied-to, mis educated generation. Now wonder you guys are so confused.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by updatechange(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Stay true!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2021
Make una still try get small shame or sense. Them arrest una leader and una dey say una no wan talk how them arrest am because them go place sanctions for naija. I be think say una no even want the naija so una dey fear if them sanction naija.
Ipob leader and Ipob followers no just get sense at all.
Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by Plut01: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2021

Blows hot? Abegii!

His arrest pass Ipob. So many powers have interest in what goes on between KANU and the Nigeria state.

Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by Drixlee: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2021
They join forces find many but they cannot solve the boko haram issue the picture is very clear
Re: "We Will Reveal How KANU Was Abducted" Ipob Blows Hot. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
NOBODY CARES HOW.WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HE IS IN THE NET. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Biafra War-watch How The Nigerian Army Executed Captured Biafran Civilians. / IPOB Distances Self In The Gruesome Murder Of Dr Chike Akunyili In Anambra. / Why Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies On Anambra Governorship Election Stand Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.