Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) (76572 Views)

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Jubilation As Villagers Kill A Huge Python, Set To Prepare Pepper Soup(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by Oliverhnnamdi: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
The gods are not happy with u

They pay u a visit

And
T

Naso u dey welcome visitors by killing Dem

I repeat

D gods are not happy
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by Signum(f): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2021
illicit:
That's good, it tastes like fish and chicken

Happy birthday to him, now I don't know if I should wish him many happy RETURNS shocked

You sound like NwaAmaikpe here.
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
See one week supply of meat cheesy
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Massiveglory:
You want to know how to kill/ eat a snake?
Simply log in to nairaland.
The way snakes are butchered and consumed on this platform is Fearful.

If this does not make fp, I will sack myself from here, pull off my clothes and jump into river Mississippi

Weldone -oo..
Weldone, you hear?
Guy man wey wan from Naija jump enter River Mississippi...

Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Pretty huge shocked
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by loluharmony(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Man why did u kill your guest that came to celebrate your birthday with you
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by foshe36: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Your first best wishes ,, and you killed it. This is a pet in the US. Humans are Africa most deadly.
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by Pauloot(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2021
iamkheedah:
According to Wilberforce Tonye Foster, he killed the gigantic snake early this morning at about 2am in his compound.

Today happens to be his birthday, hence God has blessed him
Naso the snake Dey visit different house oh! But e reach your turn you kill am. No be so dem Dey do things o
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by magzey: 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Small thing now someone will call pepper soup.

Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by nedekid: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
In lalasticlala's thoughts,
The ancestors have provided nourishment for our bellies grin
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by illicit(m): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Signum:

You sound like NwaAmaikpe here.

shocked
Re: Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 02, 2021
And you killed you Visitor undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What’s This Animal Called? / Looking For The Best Nylon Design And Print For Bread, Rice Flour, Chicken E.t.c / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.