Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account (262 Views)

Oga Seun Pls Start Paying Content Creators On NL / I Needed A JOB. Please Help A NL Member / NL Pals What Is The Work Of A Retail Cashiers At Bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Cleo18: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2021
Dear admin and moderators:
Oluwaseun Osewa (Seun), Lalastica (Lala), Ishilove, et al,

I write to request for the reactivation of an account to enable the user pull down some of his posts which contain some information he no longer wishes to be in the public domain.

I will appreciate if you can assist with this request and I look forward to hearing from you. You can also send me private mails on how to go about this.

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by lilvicky68(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Just wow..
Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Mrsoft3(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2021
Cleo18:
Dear admin and moderators:
Oluwaseun Osewa (Seun), Lalastica (Lala), Ishilove, et al,

I write to request for the reactivation of an account to enable the user pull down some of his posts which contain some information he no longer wishes to be in the public domain.

I will appreciate if you can assist with this request and I look forward to hearing from you. You can also send me private mails on how to go about this.

Best regards.

I need to reactivate my old account if it's possible
Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by Augla1: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Seun calling a board meeting to look into the issue raised. Please wait as we will soon get back to you.
Regards
#nairalandteam

1 Like

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by finalboss(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2021
That account is gone
Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by JOACHINpedro: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2021

Re: Reactivating A Deleted Nl Account by IQUIT(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021
Na person deactivate am for you? If una Don Bleep up for NL una go quick deactivate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / God is great / Employment Opportunity At Gamak Beauty World And Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.