Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food (70965 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by SEGLIZ: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
who cares.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Vinnie2000(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
This Dino is really Jobless now!!
Why will a 50 year old man be behaving like a Clown??
I wonder what his aims are!!..
His actions and gimmicks on Social media is so Ungentlemanly!!
Even Dr Bukola Saraki don take style keep his Distance... undecided smiley

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Chieffoo007: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
My mentor my man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Phillipwale: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
help me tell am too collect him phone from d person weh snap am make baba for go rest..

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by knowhowk: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
ok
DDDEnterprises:
So we should boil soap water? angry
. Don't use we ,use i since You are only the one Interested in doing that ...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Prolificgiant(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Well done former senator u are doing fine
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by samwheel(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Amotekun777:

Typical foolish Nigerian Bastard! E no go better for you, Dino. angry

Aswear.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Aduroja123(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
newsliveth:
Sen. Dino Melaye gives his cook a day off, washes the dishes and prepares food

What a responsible and humble man.
He is on money but still humbles himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFErbkBCL-I

The Senator captioned the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQrCn1qHg2A/

This man is feeling lonely, he needs a FULANI wife

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Aboguede(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dino mad lie werey ni grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Bar1941(m): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mumu man, anything for publicity

Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Abbeynomics: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Why him wear suit
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by NLEFCC(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
What were you expecting?

If you want to start your own import business with low capital. Check my signature.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by lastempero: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stupid people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Jaydot01: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Alfredigbagbo:
Attention seeker awon eyan dbull
stopeet gringrin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by venza88: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
bcus Na senator d news reach front page me wey done dey wash plate since nineteen Abraham never see one like (mtcheee)

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
newsliveth:

How...the... FVCK is this news?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by KingDash: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
I wish this guy na my papa.. all this cars I for don own am.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Adewale1603(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kid
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by ayenale1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
allanphash7:
I sometimes feel ashamed that this guy happened to be one of the rulers of our great country

Im very proud of him because he was one of those who gave buhari tough times in his first four years...imagine having 20 of Dinos in the red Chambers now but its unfortunate that none if the present senators has one tenth of his intellect...Abaribe, Ndume for instance now speaks cos Dino the ginger master is not there anymore...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by oloshun(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Enjoy your wealth my man

Wealth or loot?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by lasisi69(f): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
if outside validation is your only source of nourishment, you will be hungry for the rest of your life... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Antoeni(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fake man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by PAWG(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
newsliveth:

The Senator captioned the video:

Why are you confused? The man said enjoying doing this everyday because obviously no steward for Yankee, yet you in your INFINITE WISDOM claims he gave his cook A DAY OFF. smh

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by lasisi69(f): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
If you find yourself constantly trying to prove your worth to someone, you've already lost your value undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by planetx: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
How old is this guy with all this his childish tantrums. Is he just going abroad for the first time at an older age?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by PAWG(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
Semi-corporately dressed

Which uniform dem dey use wash plate?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Ibrahimkogi1010: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
The person weh snap the picture nkor so she no fit help am wash Dino nah wash just struggling for attention and who post this here I reserve my reserve
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by billyG(m): 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
What does this guy do for a living....it only d like of hushpuppy, e-money,mompha that flunt wealth,rub it in our face.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by crackhouse(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
U sure say no be Dino moyor that car dealer crash so?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by 0Soseta: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
FOOTBALL BETTING;
Five[odd] Kickoff Tonight @ 11PM TONIGHT;

STAKE 10K AND WIN #50,000
STAKE 20K AND WIN # 100,000
STAKE 50K AND WIN #250,000 ETC

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATS-APP;
0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There / Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.