Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food (70966 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye At National Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Oshokalo: 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Foolish man,make him no wash am na,or he should just book a flight ticket for his steward
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Asianjollof007: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Legendary attention seeker.

2023 is near, i know his strategy.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by saajus: 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
No matter how rich I am, I won't hire people to do some things for me, especially some house shores that could help my physical fitness. I learned that from my dad. He cleans the house, washes his clothes, and does some other house chores by himself. When I was growing up, it became a disgrace to us the children cos some neighbors thought we are irresponsible. My dad will not allow us to take the chores from him. He will tell us to go find some other chores to do, that he's doing his own portion. He always says that's his form of exercise since he can't create a special time for exercise in the gym or running on the streets. He always walks short/medium distances that his colleagues will take a taxi or drive to. Those little things he incorporated into his lifestyle truly help him. He's fit and he's the only one that didn't grow potbelly among his friends.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by annisy(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
A man without a known business leaving in extreme luxury!!!! Some fools are hailing him not knowing his enjoying their common wealth . Politicians na ole

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Caboceer: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
This Dino na fool

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by babsthegreat: 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dstingy man
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Lawsimon(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
allanphash7:
I sometimes feel ashamed that this guy happened to be one of the rulers of our great country

What is great about this your country, mbok?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2021
when will the st0000oopid youths realize that these types are the ones responsible for their current predicament and stop praising them and elevating them - POVERTY NA BASTARD
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by 9jaRealist: 1:10am On Jul 01, 2021
newsliveth:
Sen. Dino Melaye gives his cook a day off, washes the dishes and prepares food

What a responsible and humble man.
He is on money but still humbles himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFErbkBCL-I

The Senator captioned the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQrCn1qHg2A/

That’s why there are DISHWASHING MACHINES dummy! grin
>

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by ajenbo2: 1:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Can't afford one or they refused to work for you cos you re a Nigerian senator.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by olmoRoc: 3:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Watin happen to dose Naija babes wey you sit and eat with for ATL? Na only collect dem collect from your hand?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Cousin9999: 3:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Ok, uncle Dino.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by MummyGreat: 5:18am On Jul 01, 2021
newsliveth:
Sen. Dino Melaye gives his cook a day off, washes the dishes and prepares food

What a responsible and humble man.
He is on money but still humbles himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFErbkBCL-I

The Senator captioned the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQrCn1qHg2A/
BENUE YAMS AVAILABLE ����

Looking for Natural Sweetness and Satisfaction in your Yam Tubers Benue Yams is the best bet ��

Available in different sizes
We sell in 5s and 10s

Location..Asaba 07068444039
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by znuga: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin

DDDEnterprises:
So we should boil soapy water? angry
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2021
RESPONSIBLE FOR WASHING HIS PLATES 😁
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by dederocs(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Very dumb rep member, a shame the calibre of minds we have representing us, Nigerians we are our worst problems.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by PrinceOfLagos: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Amotekun777:

Hear dis fool. What wealth? You meant LOOT! angry
Dem dey do you , it's obvious .
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Bunmhi(f): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Ọkọ Iyabo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Gval123: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:
From senator to drama actor now to cook.

Chaiiiiiiiiii to retire from politics no easy
No drama there, na yankee him day so. who go cook for am there? he will need to do it himself or go eat outside.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by ddeola: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Wey your side chick Iyabo? Abi she don comot for yankee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by wildikeman(m): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
And why should this be regarded as news angry

I don't know ooo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Calitoscassius(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Cooking and washing dishes? Something that alot of men have been doing for 200 years.

Id2iotic Dino!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by notoriousbabe: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2021
rubbish talk
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Hapinex01: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yahoo senator
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by ikevictor: 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mumu
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by Bluntemperor: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Our online senator is here again

Yeah,they claimed anything in Nigeria but once they leave the shores of Nigeria-even Ghana,they dare not misbehave!
The laws will take it's course.
You see,up till now,we don't know the source of their Wealth!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food by hammerDK: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Mjshexy:
Mr Chef cheesy

Your crush abi? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There / Armoured Tank Nigerian Soldiers Captured From Boko Haram Recently (Photo) / IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.