Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,967 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! (317 Views)

The Worst Mistake Of The Nigerian Govt Is Arresting Nnamdi Kanu- Alh Galadima / Why FG Is After Me For Attending WEF In South Africa - Oby Ezekwesili / Osinbajo Reveal Why FG Is Taking About Second Niger Bridge Construction Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by nairalandankrah: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2021
As Nigeria government are only concerned about banning twitter, Toyota is unveiling another car Assembly plant in Ghana..

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by Joromi1: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu is not innocent. Or should I use was, as I'm not sure he's making it out alive this time.

3 Likes

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by Mangekyo: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2021
I agree the FG should do both. Arrest MNK (he's not innocent), and also address the issue of unemployment.... And lastly, restructure the zoo

2 Likes

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by nairalandankrah: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:
Kanu is not innocent. Or should I use was, as I'm not sure he's making it out alive this time.

Yes according to Nigeria jihadist law, he is a terrorist for seeking for self determination...
Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by MiztaPepperoni(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:
As Nigeria government are only concerned about banning twitter, Toyota is unveiling another car Assembly plant in Ghana..

So as you no get sense you want make all Nigerians no come get sense like you.

1 Like

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by nairalandankrah: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

So as you no get sense you want make all Nigerians no come get sense like you.

By all Nigerians you mean, the Buharist's? Because last time I checked, your region in the north is currently been occupied by terrorists!
Are you also aware that the hunger is so bad in your region right now that your people there now eat grass for a living?..Chill! E go reach you!
Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by Joromi1: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Yes according to Nigeria jihadist law, he is a terrorist for seeking for self determination...
Not for seeking determination but for inciting youths to violence. Otherwise, Igboho would have been arrested. Don't mix the two.

1 Like

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by rottennaija(m): 10:07am On Jun 30, 2021
You mean the innocent kanu that is busy making sure the country is having higher unemployment rate by causing rrestiveness?
Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by nairalandankrah: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

Not for seeking determination but for inciting youths to violence. Otherwise, Igboho would have been arrested. Don't mix the two.

Lols, you clearly lack knowledge of buhari's (the accuser's) well documented history of inciting violence, Neither do you know how the law works!

"Lols someone that said that dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood? A statement which culminated in post election violence across Nigeria?

Someone, that said that a fight against boko haram terrorists is a fight against the North?

If we judge by your logic, Buhari( the defendant) will be stripped of the presidency.. grin

What do you think will happen when Kanu tenders hard core & compelling proof of Buharis support of terrorism?

Unah no geh sense i swear..
But We'll see in court then! Can't wait!
Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by braveboy64(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2021
Arresting Kanu is equivalent to arresting insecurity

1 Like

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

By all Nigerians you mean, the Buharist's? Because last time I checked, your region in the north is currently been occupied by terrorists!
Are you also aware that the hunger is so bad in your region right now that your people there now eat grass for a living?..Chill! E go reach you!

Eyah my region soak with oil. E pain you say una useless leader don come back cage for zoo like a chicken after all the mouth him dey make

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by nairalandankrah: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

Eyah my region soak with oil. E pain you say una useless leader don come back cage for zoo like a chicken after all the mouth him dey make

Which oyel? You mean Bororo oyel?? grin grin
Abeg pass me small laugh make I laugh you small

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by Skillsnigeria: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu is the only NIGERIA government problem because he wan commot food for their mouth. NIGERIA citizens are nothing to them, they are okay with poverty, unemployment, hunger and suffering. Many NIGERIA citizens celebrate the arrest of Kanu because that's their only problem. One NIGERIA is only for the politicians and big men
Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Which oyel? You mean Bororo oyel?? grin grin
Abeg pass me small laugh make I laugh you small

Oya relocate go Ghana for employment naaa.

Lazy youth

Saiiiiiiii Baba
Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by Ladumaa: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Kanu is the only NIGERIA government problem because he wan commot food for their mouth. NIGERIA citizens are nothing to them, they are okay with poverty, unemployment, hunger and suffering. Many NIGERIA citizens celebrate the arrest of Kanu because that's their only problem. One NIGERIA is only for the politicians and big men

Point of correction! It is just the political class that are celebrating his arrest! Same way Satan celebrated the arrest of Jesus until it backfired! We the masses are in the majority and we outnumber them!

1 Like

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by Ladumaa: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

Oya relocate go Ghana for employment naaa.

Lazy youth

Saiiiiiiii Baba

Kanu will relocate you and your likes back to your homes in Niger republic soon!
E go do unah like photo!
Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Ladumaa:

Kanu will relocate you and your likes back to your homes in Niger republic soon!
E go do unah like photo!

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Re: While FG is busy pursuing Innocent Kanu, Ghana Is Arresting Unemployment! by MiztaPepperoni(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Ladumaa:

E go do unah like photo!

Him go also relocate una to Biafra republic from the dss zoo cage wey them tie am

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read About Nanmdi Kanu's Arrest / What’s A Scam Most People Don’t Realize Is A Scam? / Wike: What I Believe Should Be Done With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.