Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH (72955 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Menace2Society(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Their own go worse pass because they no fit fight, killer herdsmen already waiting in their forests while they dance owambe on Kanu. The day they'll remember them, Benin La Republique no go contain them. I laugh in Swahili. Let them keep dancing to Fulani music. Ilorin will be child's play.
What a load of jargons...U must be a toddler

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by foreshore(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
SATANICALLY:
How Interpol arrested Nnamdi Kanu while seeking countries’ support for Biafra | PUNCH

The President sought Macron and INTERPOL’s support for the arrest of Kanu.

https://punchng.com/how-interpol-arrested-nnamdi-kanu-while-seeking-countries-support-for-biafra/

Kanu is the greatest mumu freedom fighter in world history.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
JooEeL:
This man called Kanu has overworked tirelessly for Biafra.

True hero.

He didn't work smart.

He started off wrong. And kept on spewing garbage.

I know in the earlier days he was simply trying to be outrageous and controversial so that many people would know him.

Unfortunately, those actions have become his cross.

If the government sentences him to jail, the international community will simply look away.

Evidence of his vitriol is very much available on the internet.

The internet never forgets.

He has worked hard. But he worked wrong.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by JooEeL(m): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chikarata2020:

His a very true hero, hope that his incarceration will be a trap to Nigeria

I pray for una o. I was on social media yday and I saw the hearts of the Janjawid. Gosh, these people are not evil. They are mini-devils here on earth. See NL front pages yday. Even on facebook. They came in their numbers. These guys are demons. I saw some deluded fellow Yorubas too. I just shook my head.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Commentor: 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
homegirl1:

What about you? You support APC members and theirs goons yet you cannot eat three square meals a day and you obviously do not have good education whereas there children are all in the best universities all over the world. They also eat the best of meals.

So keep quiet � if you don't have any reasonable point to make. Enemies of progress.

E pain am.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by JooEeL(m): 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
TripleOh7:

He didn't work smart.

He started off wrong. And kept on spewing garbage.

I know in the earlier days he was simply trying to be outrageous and controversial so that many people would know him.

Unfortunately, those actions have become his cross.

If the government sentences him to jail, the international community will simply look away.

Evidence of his vitriol is very much available on the internet.

The internet never forgets.

He has worked hard. But he worked wrong.

Evidence of vitriol? And that's what should put him in jail? Some of you speak like you reason backwards. You people are always on the side of evil. Black people nawa o. And you people keep wondering why your lives are not any better, centuries after centuries. You people always side the wrong things. That's how idiots then would be mocking Fela, someone fighting for their freedom, that he wears pants and smokes.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Justiceibeikenn: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Have you asked yourself why nobody supports you guys—not your next door neighbors, not even your almighty Israel?

It’s because you are not very good people, and the whole world sees it clear as day now. Your ethnic group has a lot of work to do. Your values and morals as a community is severely twisted.

We are better than you guys bro and it's not even close
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by teamoneline: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Have you asked yourself why nobody supports you guys—not your next door neighbors, not even your almighty Israel?

It’s because you are not very good people, and the whole world sees it clear as day now. Your ethnic group has a lot of work to do. Your values and morals as a community is severely twisted.

So if you are born Igbo that means you are damned to be twisted and there's nothing you can do about it?

You see, crime or twisted as you put it has nothing to do with tribe, race or ethnicity but all to do with the system on ground. And that system is the Igbo leaders and politicians. See if you grew up in the east there are strong tendencies that you would be twisted as you have described it. So please I don't want you to look from the tribe point of view but the system point of view. It your system that make you think or reason the way you do. I schooled in unibadan so I understand you clearly. Many might see what you said as hate speech but i would like to let you know it's not the tribe, it's the system. The system in the east has failed igbos. Greedy politicians. That why I tell many people that 90 percent of our problem in the east is from inside.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by israelp(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
naso them nigeria goverment arest fela for nothing n finally kill him...wicked goverment killing our hero...
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Thereddevil: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are still living in a bubble thinking u are making sense.....Anyone who will mock Kanu and side with this evil government is already a fool and part of the problem...just like u are doing in a faux intelligent posturing...na same thing...u are not better than the people u are slamming
LOL, we're actually on the same page.. I am not mocking Kanu and I'm totally against this evil government... What I am saying is "we all as Nigerians need to seek our freedom from this evil government and stop celebrating Kanu's woes"... If we refuse to fight and stand against this evil way of governance that's spread upon Nigeria like dandruff, we all would regret it... The future would be worse than the present.. I wish we all could come together as one, cos the enemy's greatest weapon is our disunity

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by ensamy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Another version is here again.
Two key events that makes everything shredded.
1. Nnamdi Kanu lawyer for no reason was targeted for assasination , documents taken, house burgled and Close pal killed just few weeks ago.
2. Pmb medical journey was Suddenly cancelled.
These are 2 major things among others that connects Nnamdi Kanu return.
The photos being put out are fake. There is no photo of his present return that has being put out.

I Believe there are too secrets that will be unraveled in coming days and weeks.
The FG is hiding to disclose the country from which a British citizen was kidnapped and brought to Nigeria. This matter still loooooong !!!
The world is watching.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by chaloskyx: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
LOL FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THIS HOW ABOUT POLITICIANS WHO RECIEVE THE BEST MEDICAL CARE ABROAD WHILE THE NATIONS MEDICAL SECTOR IS IN TATTERS, HOW ABOUT CHILDREN OF YOUR POLITICIANS ALL ABROAD FUNDED WITH THE COUNTRIES RESOURCES WHILE YOU IN NIGERIA ARE NEGOTIATIONG SALARIES AND HAVING STRIKES ON A REGULAR. THUTH BE TOLD KANU AND THE EAST WERE ONLY PUSHED TO REVOLTING BY A GOVERNMENT WHICH HAS FAILED PEOPLE OF THE EAST WHO THEY SEE AS THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA SO HENCE THE CALL FOR BREAK UP. BUT SAYING KANU WAS LIVING LAVISHLY WHILE HIS SUPPORTERS WERE SUFFERING IS A FAR CRY FROM WHAT YOUR SO CALLED NIGERIAN POLITICIANS DO BUT LIKE THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN YOU HAVE NO MIND TO CHALLENGE LEADERS OVER BAD GOVERNANCE ITS REASON FOR THE DIRE STATE OF NIGERIA FOR GOD SAKE USD IS 500/1N POUNDS 700/1N EURO 590/1N AND YOUR HERE SAYING KANU IS WEARING FENDI YOU NIGERIAN LEADERS HAVE LOOTED SO MUCH THEY HAVE CRUMBLED YOUR ECONOMY GIANT OF AFRICA MY FOOT
Commentor:
Fendi-loving freedom fighter.

Whilst his minions are still wearing Abibas.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Diligence: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
So apart FROM fear of C.. P, pmb suspended his all important trip to London for medical checkup because of MNK?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
JooEeL:

Evidence of vitriol? And that's what should put him in jail? Some of you speak like you reason backwards. You people are always on the side of evil. Black people nawa o. And you people keep wondering why your lives are not any better, centuries after centuries. You people always side the wrong things. That's how idiots then would be mocking Fela, someone fighting for their freedom, that he wears pants and smokes.

I always try my best to keep my comments modest and responsible but ape-minded humans who haven't evolved past the poor background they grew up in will always stick their hands down your throat to spew what you'd rather not.

Thought you were sensible enough to have a decent convo with.

You can run along now.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Kdon2: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Their own go worse pass because they no fit fight, killer herdsmen already waiting in their forests while they dance owambe on Kanu. The day they'll remember them, Benin La Republique no go contain them. I laugh in Swahili. Let them keep dancing to Fulani music. Ilorin will be child's play.

Mentality like yours is what make some of us yoruba not to trust you ibos. Your sarcasm is in bad faith. Even if yoruba offend you must you pray for our doom? As for me and many other yoruba persons we wish Biafra comes to reality. Stop hating on yorubas abeg it's bad. Haba!

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Diligence: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Beware of Greek Gift
Beware of The Last Straw
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by pacespot(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
But why France like to meddle in Africa's internal affairs like this
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by zolajpower: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Kanu the star boy

His news will dominate the front page for the month of July

Through out the world ..... A friend from hungry who doesn't understand English sent me a link about kanu and asked me what happened to him .
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Kdon2: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
Zombies with smelly armpit from Waste Side have been invading all threads with their empty stomach while Fulanis are busy slaughtering their villagers.

You are a confirmed empty head!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Amotekun777: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
BiafIntel:

Punch news and it's nigerian readers are daft. I am sure the foolish nigerian readers will read this nonsense and not be able to ask themselves critical questions. That's why we Biafrans are different. We ask questions and scrutinize anything being put out as junk news by the nigeria media.
INTERPOL doesn't arrest anyone that didn't commit any crime. Self-determination and calling for the restoration of Biafra and seeking for international help is not a crime, so why would INTERPOL arrest anyone because of that?

Another Chest-Beater on the loose. So, he didn't commit any crime by inciting violence and telling his fellow IPOB pigs to kill Police, Soldiers and security men?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Despite the evil and hate meted out against the igbos,we still rose and wax stronger in the midst of our enemies.Wickedness and Injustice does not pare.On this ground,I declare that the spirits of the children that died during the Biafra war will haunt and slaughter everyone who fights and taunts the Igbos.now and forever.Amen. angry

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thereddevil:
There's a thing I see about the way Nigeria is going, it's just the way to destruction.. Like the yoruba elders would say "bamu bamu ni mo you, n o mo b'ebi n pa omo enikankan".. This is the drum everyone in this country beats, the drum of selfishness... I have no support for Nnamdi Kanu, but when I see people's views online, I wonder if there's any way we can be free or safe from the destruction that lies ahead.. I don't even know w what to say, but you all have to know this.. Prayers won't save us, angels won't fight for us, all they can do is fight with us..

RESPECT
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Kdon2: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Nobody likes the person doing better than him in all things.

Israel is a dominant force in the world but how many peoples or country like Israel?

Don’t be clever by half.

@bolded is an Igbo delusion not the real matter.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by israelp(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thereddevil:

LOL, we're actually on the same page.. I am not mocking Kanu and I'm totally against this evil government... What I am saying is "we all as Nigerians need to seek our freedom from this evil government and stop celebrating Kanu's woes"... If we refuse to fight and stand against this evil way of governance that's spread upon Nigeria like dandruff, we all would regret it... The future would be worse than the present.. I wish we all could come together as one, cos the enemy's greatest weapon is our disunity
they also murder fela kuti d yourba man but still yet them zombia neva still get sense
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by calyto: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yes oo! Just like Evans the kidnapper and Hushpuppi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PrinceOfLagos:
Kanu the star boy

His news will dominate the front page for the month of July
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2021

Shut up.

It's your own ethnic group that doesn't have work to do.
Bloody hypocrite
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by musicwriter(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
mytime24:
Britain don exchange kanu for naija oiL

That's the simple truth. Ironically, many IPOB members don't believe it. I told someone in another thread and he/she said I don't know anything about international events, but of course, I know he/she is just a novice dealing with emotion instead of reality.

If Kanu was traveling with a British passport and got abducted and flown to Nigeria, then the Nigerian government has committed a crime. And the legal battle would be between Britain and Nigeria, not Kanu or IPOB.

A British passport holder cannot be abducted anywhere in the world and flown to Nigeria or any other country and Britain would keep quiet. If that happens without the knowledge of Britain, they'll declare war against Nigeria within days. The fact that Britain kept quiet should explain everything to all Biafrans.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Ishilove: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
BBBmall25:
Isreali and us soldiers are on their way
LMAO
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by jaxxy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

As at 2016 some of us got access to a document that the british and fulanis put together concerning their evil plans for yorubas, let them continue to rejoice because of what's happening to MNK, they have no idea what's cooking for them.

The way u guys think and talk is funny. The British have been protecting kanu in Britain till he stepped out of the country. How Britain and fulani this and that against Yoruba just to create division and confusion. undecided
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by jaxxy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Nigeria is the richest most powerful black nation in the history of the world.

Make of that what you will.

U wish.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Ephemmm: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

[s]As at 2016 some of us got access to a document that the british and fulanis put together concerning their evil plans for yorubas, let them continue to rejoice because of what's happening to MNK, they have no idea what's cooking for them. [/s]

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Penguin2: 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kdon2:

@bolded is an Igbo delusion not the real matter.

Where are you from, and how is your tribe better than Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55