Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH (72959 Views)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Kdon2: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
TripleOh7:

2016 documents? We already have that.

Have you seen the 2019 documents for southern Nigeria? No?

If I were you then, I'd stop smirking.

Yorubas aren't against your Biafra. Stop pandering to those who want disunity of Southern Nigeria.

Abi o! No mind this one being controlled by his frustration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by coreninja(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Bihari met with macron, and kanu was agreed!
You dey whine me?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Kdon2: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
israelp:
naso them nigeria goverment arest fela for nothing n finally kill him...wicked goverment killing our hero...

Ann's so shall it be forever. Nigeria is designed to eat it's good ones
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Kdon2: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thereddevil:

LOL, we're actually on the same page.. I am not mocking Kanu and I'm totally against this evil government... What I am saying is "we all as Nigerians need to seek our freedom from this evil government and stop celebrating Kanu's woes"... If we refuse to fight and stand against this evil way of governance that's spread upon Nigeria like dandruff, we all would regret it... The future would be worse than the present.. I wish we all could come together as one, cos the enemy's greatest weapon is our disunity

We have to start from some where if not that transformation won't happen!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by ragna1991(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Commentor:

Shut up.

Just show us your wardrobe containing Fendi.

I never knew that your leaders doesn't wear good clothes to look humble..
So putting on fendi now is an issue that you have to deal with. Never you fool compare yourself to a core igbo man , we know how to make money ,how and where to spend it..

Wearing rags going about the bushes with cows doesn't make you decent or look good.
Fool at its peak

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Have you asked yourself why nobody supports you guys—not your next door neighbors, not even your almighty Israel?

It’s because you are not very good people, and the whole world sees it clear as day now. Your ethnic group has a lot of work to do. Your values and morals as a community is severely twisted.

Lol typical speech of a Nigerian.. when your entire country is in ruins. All you know is speak English and try to analyze things from a nonsense perspective.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Nobody likes the person doing better than him in all things.

Israel is a dominant force in the world but how many peoples or country like Israel?

Don’t be clever by half.

You're African so automatically I know that you have an inferiority complex to anyone lighter than you. To make it worse, youre Nigerian so I know that inferiority complex is extremely severe.

Most rational people don't like Israel because it was created by white men on stolen indigenous people's land, not because of anything else.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mchawi:

And who is supporting Sunday? You are a very stupid person

I don't think the Yorubas will support an illiterate tout as their "leader" or someone to speak on their behalf. If the kitchen looks like its about to get really hot, the Yoruba man will turn off the stove and sensibly step out the kitchen. He's not going to irrationally stand there saying: "I don't care if the kitchen catches on fire and the Fire Dept. can't come put it out, I will stand face to face with this fire, punch it, and fight it with my fist".

I know commonsense is not common, but sometimes we have to use our brains.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Salvofthesouth:

Lol typical speech of a Nigerian.. when your entire country is in ruins. All you know is speak English and try to analyze things from a nonsense perspective.

If more Nigerians thought like me, you guys would be in a much better space.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by yommen: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
HallaDaTruth:

As at 2016 some of us got access to a document that the british and fulanis put together concerning their evil plans for yorubas, let them continue to rejoice because of what's happening to MNK, they have no idea what's cooking for them.

I see to mention Yoruba is like food for you. You forgot that some Ibos eg. Joe Igbokwe are happy that NK is arrested. Must you always being Yoruba up just to cover for your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by yommen: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Their own go worse pass because they no fit fight, killer herdsmen already waiting in their forests while they dance owambe on Kanu. The day they'll remember them, Benin La Republique no go contain them. I laugh in Swahili. Let them keep dancing to Fulani music. Ilorin will be child's play.

Fulani that have plans against Yorubas are the same that have already gotten hold of Kanu. 1-0. FULANIS killed Yorubas, Kanu led Ibo boys to kill fellow Ibos. 2-0. Yorubas approach to matters is way better than yours but you will never listen. See where your I too know is leading you?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Bahamas95(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
He made a deal with them to arrest Kanu but can't seek their help to stop his brothers from killing people.

Dem really talk say dog nor dey bite im pikin reach bone.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Mchawi(f): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

I don't think the Yorubas will support an illiterate tout as their "leader" or someone to speak on their behalf. If the kitchen looks like its about to get really hot, the Yoruba man will turn off the stove and sensibly step out the kitchen. He's not going to irrationally stand there saying: "I don't care if the kitchen catches on fire and the Fire Dept. can't come put it out, I will stand face to face with this fire, punch it, and fight it with my fist".

I know commonsense is not common, but sometimes we have to use our brains.

Wow.. Such a shame. Indeed common sense is not common. Sunday doesn't get it. Please pass the message along to him. You and your family have rejected him as a voice for the yorubas
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by FarmTech(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Their own go worse pass because they no fit fight, killer herdsmen already waiting in their forests while they dance owambe on Kanu. The day they'll remember them, Benin La Republique no go contain them. I laugh in Swahili. Let them keep dancing to Fulani music. Ilorin will be child's play.
Don't be deceive. They might be fulanis posing as Yorubas.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by lapazi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
Whether they arrest Nnamdi Kanu or arrest Sunday Igboho, it will not stop us from flying the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Anieke39(m): 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Commentor:
Fendi-loving freedom fighter.

Whilst his minions are still wearing Abibasg.
idiot
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Basher8583: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
BiafIntel:

You are a poor daft wretched soul. How much is Fendi? All you poor nigerians always think that Biafrans are like you. We will restore our nation and show you why being rich is beautiful. During Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's visit to Canada to meet IPOB family members, he was gifted with 15 sets of suits and one iPhone 11.

Really? That's how your mumu reach? Nawah oh. That albino illiterate use beta jazz for you people that claim to be educated.

Hahaha
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by brandmix: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Have you asked yourself why nobody supports you guys—not your next door neighbors, not even your almighty Israel?

It’s because you are not very good people, and the whole world sees it clear as day now. Your ethnic group has a lot of work to do. Your values and morals as a community is severely twisted.

U are just a bigot
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by jom28gy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
How true is this story, is not factual but on opinion based
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Alkason: 1:00am On Jul 01, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

And you are doing everything possible to keep the people you so described as such to remain with you?
Can't you see that something is fundamentally wrong with you.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by wasi9ice: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Okay, Kanu has been arrested, has Nigerian problems now solved?,,

The ISWAP leader didn't go to London o, he is here in Nigeria we await the news of his arrest,, France can as well do that for us , atleast they have the military might.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by Kaysalas(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2021
As a Yoruba guy, I can't help but confess that Mnk, is a hero, no matter what.
I knew something was amiss when I couldn't get latest updates of his program on YouTube
One thing I just know for sure be say; dis our relationship with France, la naija go lose last last!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by WATCHMANX: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
byinks:

If you think these foreign powers care about Nigeria you are deceived.
The smoothness of the whole thing is quite disturbing...
The only foreign power you can trust to frustrate and mitigate the Carnage that the fulani terrorists, and satanic western globalists are planning against southern Nigeria, is Russia.
The Russian leaders should be made to be aware and understand, on time, that apart from attempt at stealing land and resources in the Southern Nigeria, the genocide of Christians dominated south, is a major agenda of the Globalists.
Russia has been raised to frustrate the plans of the Anti-Christ armies of this age.
I hope there is enough time for the communique to get to the "Bears"...

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by amuwo1980: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Fake trashy aboki commissioned report
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by byinks(f): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
WATCHMANX:
The only foreign power you can trust to frustrate and mitigate the Carnage that the fulani terrorists, and satanic western globalists are planning against southern Nigeria, is Russia.
The Russian leaders should be made to be aware and understand, on time, that apart from attempt at stealing land and resources in the Southern Nigeria, the genocide of Christians dominated south, is a major agenda of the Globalists.
Russia has been raised to frustrate the plans of the Anti-Christ armies of this age.
I hope there is enough time for the communique to get to the "Bears"...

This post is refreshing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested By Interpol While Seeking Support For Biafra- PUNCH by WATCHMANX: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
byinks:

This post is refreshing.
Cheers and best wishes!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.