Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Happy 30th Birthday To A Great Man- Seun Osigbesan Emphasizes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy 30th Birthday To A Great Man- Seun Osigbesan Emphasizes (277 Views)

Happy 30th Birthday To Davido / The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Seun Osigbesan Celebrates Birthday Of Daughter, Charlotte Omokorede Osigbesan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy 30th Birthday To A Great Man- Seun Osigbesan Emphasizes by DejiPlug(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Seun Osigbesan is the lead Pastor at Gracemade Christian Center with worship centre at Durban hotel in Ogba-Aguda

Happy 30th birthday to a great man who I am privileged to be a part of his growth and transition at every point in time .

He is my brother from another mother and our journey in life has pretty much been similar.

We both married fine wives
We are both Oshi
We are both from Ogun State
We both were Prayer Secretary in Global Harvest Campus Church OOU
We both were Pastor of Global Harvest Campus Church OOU
We both were General Secretary of The Joint Believers Summit OOU
We both were President of The Joint Believers Summit OOU
We both were campus ministry coordinator for Global Harvest Church
We both served as Personal assistant to our Pastor @femialadesanmi
We both served as Church Administrator to Global Harvest Church Liberty Road
We both moved to Lagos from Ibadan
We have lived together , prayed and fasted together and we have never had an argument or misunderstanding since we met over 12 years ago because he is a man of wisdom and discretion.

I pray that this new year will usher you into new realms of glory and fulfillment .

Happy Birthday Dayo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Season 6 Housemates Welcomed Then Expect This (video) / Male Housemates Of The 2021 Big Brother Naija "Shine Ya Eye" Competition ! / I Never Asked Anyone Not To Post My Picture With Hushpuppi – Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.