Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) (23089 Views)

PDP Protests In Owerri, Calls For Reverse Of Supreme Court Judgment / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Atiku Files N2.5bn Libel Suit Against Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by wasol: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
etokhana:

https://m.facebook.com/officialpdpnig/?ref=watch_permalink

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by Jayrow08: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Dis woman no go give herself brain b4 she wound.
Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
One lunatic spotted.

I don't need to wait till 2023 to know how useless you're to your parents not to talk of the society.

Report to the nearest psychiatric hospital for treatment. We will raise funds for you if your family members are too poor to take care of you.

meditator:
There will still be a united Nigeria in 2023 and beyond but I'm not sure if u will still be alive and useful before 2023
Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by Creamz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Why are other opposition parties quiet? Is PDP the only opposition party in Nigeria? What is wrong is wrong. You cannot nominate a card carrying member of a party into INEC
Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
CilicMarin:
Where is Atiku?

I know you’re a Zombie, but I want to ask, doesn’t Buhari have someone else to nominate other than Lauretta, because it defies logic why a known Card carrying member of Apc and a presidential aide should be a commissioner in a supposedly independent organization like INEC.
If I were to contest against the Apc with Lauretta as the umpire I’ll just save my money and not contest because she’ll obviously be biased towards her party.
Is that how Buhari wants to strengthen the electoral system as he promised?
Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by Splashme: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Terrible
Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by Adabestseason(m): 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Why...why....why.......igbo are complaining of marginalization and Madam lauretta is part of the process to correct the injustice meted on ndigbo,but it is the face of Sen Abarribe that is so prominent,when the going was better for pdp they enjoyed looting and speaking of grammar,now it is your turn to shout at the topmost of your voice,and i don't know who is listening,typhoon,tsunamis are ravaging the largest party in africa,who among you that is protesting that will defect,i'm sure somebody is defecting.Take solace in God for whatever a man soweth so shall he reapeth,spent 16 billion dollars on power and nigerians enjoyed 24 hour candle-light electricity,railways connection across the length and breadth of nigeria,the best of road networks.I know your plights keep on protecting.May the good God in infinite mercy helps my country because there are a lot of movies producers.
Re: PDP Protests Against Lauretta Onochie's Nomination At National Assembly (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Unserios party that lack confidence to tackle hard, the APC. Look at the scene of the agitation, as if it is a scene of school drama rehearsal. PDP needs proper, visible and vocal party leader to stand a chance to kick APC on the back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunji-ojo Orders Clearance Of 200,000 Passport Backlogs Within Two Weeks / I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri / Governor Kwankwaso Says Buhari Is Healthier Than Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.