Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri (22911 Views)

Governor Diri On Nnamdi Kanu: Gumi Has Become Untouchable / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Kwanza: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on Thursday, called on the people of Otuoke and the generality of Ogbia local government area of the state to massively vote for Governor Douye Diri of Bayelsa State in the November 11 governorship election in the state.

Jonathan, who served as Bayelsa Governor before becoming Nigeria’s President, said Governor Diri had done a lot for Otuoke people, and deserved to win the election to continue with his good work.

He stated this when Governor Diri and his campaign team visited Otuoke to round off his campaign ahead if the Nov 11 D-Day.

Jonathan said, “First of all, I join my community to welcome you to Otuoke, and thank the Otuoke community for giving the governor and his team this warm reception.

“I want to thank you, Your Excellency, for your actions so far and with what you have done, we are sure that you will always carry your people along and so we are going to reciprocate the gesture. We will all work together to make sure that we reciprocate, and we will do our best to ensure that you do your eight years in office.”

Diri earlier thanked former President for his support, and assured the people of Otuoke and the entire Ogbia LGA for resolving to support his re-election come November 11.

He commended them for appreciating the developmental strides in the area, and promised to do more for the betterment of the people of the state if elected.

In his words, “On behalf of myself, the DG of the campaigns and the entire team, I thank you Sir, and our mother, Mama Peace, for this unprecedented reception and acceptance.

“Your Excellency Sir, most of us are your products and you have successfully produced two governors, as myself and the immediate past governor served under you in various capacities. I thank you for always being a father, leader and adviser. Thank you for your belief in me.”

https://thewhistler.ng/i-will-work-to-secure-your-victory-jonathan-assures-governor-diri/?fbclid=IwAR0T20hbHGq62xIp02ESpu8gBrxxt6s4kf13aHMT82_WLskWl7f2Y_jEByQ

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Tojan: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Silver will definitely not like this

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by socialmediaman: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
If he has performed well, Bayelsa people will re-elect him. He won’t need to steal someone else’s mandate and use the courts to validate his crime and desperation like some people did

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Resurrection212: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Only if he meant.

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Xscape1993(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
What did Sylva forget in the government house that he wants to get back? Bye bye to Sylva.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigeria's best president together with OBJ unlike the Katsina tsunami that was foisted on us by the current tsunami.

54 Likes

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by netpro(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
PDP will win in Bayelsa. I wish it was Lyon.

But in Imo and Kogi State, APC has it.

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Lovemeharder(f): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by JagabanB: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
socialmediaman:
If he has performed well, Bayelsa people will re-elect him. He won’t need to steal someone else’s mandate and use the courts to validate his crime and desperation like some people did
Twitter or Bloomberg mandate?

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by yarimo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Mteeeew see as Jonathan busy claiming elder stateman up and down as if he is somebody politically undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by yarimo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He is what your father will never be in this life or the life after this one

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2023
So as my allocations will continue to come o.....
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2023
grin oga jona,
Pls come to aso rock and take over from apc, they want to finish us since you left

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by easyfem(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by udemzyudex(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Baba Don resume active politics?

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Guyman01: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Jonathan seems to be ending his romance with APC, he has seen that his regular appearance and campaign for APC is denting his record

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by israelmao(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2023
My President in your time bag of rice was N8k,pump price of fuel was N87,$1 was N185.APC leadership under Buhari showed Nigerians some 'Shege' Emilokan has renewed that 'Shege'.

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Coolsat(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2023
Mama peace the first and only female president Nigeria ever had 😂😂😂😂

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Passionate888: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2023
Diri wey follow Okowa betray southern interest?
Anyway na against Timipre Sylva
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by 3ice9ce: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2023
Do you know that Peter Obi is the only Governor in the history by Nigeria who was impeached twice?

Do you know that Peter Obi is the only Governor in the history of Nigeria who was given his seat twice by the Court.

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Lumarstone: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2023
Jonathan again? Is still in PDP? I think he is in APC based on the way he visits BAT All the time.

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by TruthsFM: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2023
Good comments from former President GEJ. Diri will surely win his reelection now. Sylva isn’t the People’s choice in Bayelsa State

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by thaoriginator: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2023
Eeh, Mrs Plincipal grin
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by 3ice9ce: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2023
Guyman01:
Jonathan seems to be ending his romance with APC, he has seen that his regular appearance and campaign for APC is denting his record

Whoever Jonathan supports will rule Bayelsa. Tinubu will support that person.
That's something Atiku cannot do. His candidate was beaten in the Governorship.
As for Obi, na him home Governor dey naked am.

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Sultty(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2023
it's only dumb people regards politicians according to their party. Be it apc,pdp or labour they can be internal rambling and internet interests likewise intra parties and vice versa
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by ajepako(f): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew see as Jonathan busy claiming elder stateman up and down as if he is somebody politically undecided undecided

Because he is..

Big head cheesy tongue

Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by Afamed: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2023
PDP candidate in Imo state , Anyanwu has just stepped down for Senator Uzodinma few hours to the election
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by BOSSkesh(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2023
Sylva for the job
Apc for progress
Re: I Will Work To Secure Your Victory, Jonathan Assures Governor Diri by chikeze(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Na so. Jonathan wey one leg Dey for PDP d other leg Dey forAPC.

Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / The Next Census Will Cost Over N220 Billion - Population Commission Reveals / Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello