Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. (3313 Views)

Poll: is 2011 general election the most credible in nigerian history?

yes, it is the best in nigerian history.: 45% (50 votes)
no, it is not the best: 43% (48 votes)
i don't know.: 10% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Election So Far.(pics) / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History / Survey Tips Buhari To Win March 28 Election- The Sun Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by fxtopedia(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2011
WORST IN HISTORY, lipsrsealed
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 10, 2011
Can ibos ever vote a muslim president and vice-president ticket again ? If no,then 1993 remains the best in the history of Nigeria.
2011 election was a whack !
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by leoebhos(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2011
best my ass, its the worst. corpers dying like chickens and civillians like goats. what kind of disgusting election is dat.
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by victor2exl(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2011
grin angry, the contract was to deliver GEJ victory and the rest PDP , O.Y.O so what next do you want to know other than that it was free but not fair, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by ddippset(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2011
any one who thinks they were free and fair is only hiding their head in the sand just like the proverbial ostrish. we are only happy that the popular guy-GEJ won so we are lying to ourselves.
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by fxtopedia(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2011
A certain temple was built years ago, the youth were excited smiley.They were happy that it was
the best temple so far! But the elders, who had tasted the real temple were crying cry

With this, I can understand people thinking this is the best election. But I refuse to give
illusion room. Best of the worst election so far angry

PS: Not meant to insult anybody. However, you send jabs I fire back!!!
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 10, 2011
We deserve the poor leadership we have, because we seem unable to demand better leadership.

How can it be that most Nigerians are at peace with the 2011 elections that were rigged? undecided

I tire oh!!! angry
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by 10cirenoh: 7:51pm On May 10, 2011
The best only for the wicked, not after alot of people died due to other people's actions
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by rashmo: 11:22pm On May 10, 2011
From the videos I have seen javascript:void(0);
Wait for Tribunal to start, then we will switch on this forum again
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2011
I am a southwesterner. I never wanted GEJ to win. I prefer incorruptible Buhari to GEJ. However, I must confess that in virtually every where in the southwest, the presidential election was free, fair and credible. Eventhough I could only monitor my polling unit but colleagues from other places hailed the poll in various places.
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by unipol(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2011
THIS 2011 ELECTION PRODUCED ROCHAS OWERRE OVER OHAKIM. THE POLL ALSO PRODUCED NGIGE OVER AKUNYERE. THIS IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT THE ELECTION IS CREDIBLE
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by bkbabe97y(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2011
Clearly, Ibos do not know the meaning of "TRUE", "FREE", "FAIR", OR "CREDIBLE" !

Then again, theyre Ibos, a group within which lying, cheating and deceiving is a way of life!
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by Ngodigha: 9:15pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Clearly, Ibos do not know the meaning of "TRUE", "FREE", "FAIR", OR "CREDIBLE" !

Then again, theyre Ibos, a group within which lying, cheating and deceiving is a way of life!
Clap for your self clown. Your parents must be ashamed of you.
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by bkbabe97y(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Clap for your self clown. Your parents must be ashamed of you.

Yeah, u and your parents "voted" (roflmao) for GEJ, now kill urself!

Poverty stricken monkeys!
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by Ngodigha: 9:37pm On May 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Yeah, u and your parents "voted" (roflmao) for GEJ, now kill urself!

Poverty stricken monkeys!
Baboon, your joblessness is really evidenced in your post. Death to you and those shameless parents of yours who brought you in this world. Ediott.
Re: Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll. by bkbabe97y(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2011
Ngodigha:

Baboon, your joblessness is really evidenced in your post. Death to you and those shameless parents of yours who brought you in this world. Ediott.

Nice!

Death, poverty, hopelessness, sickness, unhappiness, sadness, despair and everything evil and bad to you, your mother, your father, your siblings, your future and past generations and anyone that shares a direct lineage with you i.e came out ur mother's pus*ssy. Your Grand Parents are also included in this, lest I forget. . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Became The President Of Nigeria For A Day: / APGA Motto Should Be: Steady Development, Zero Debt. / Nigeria 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.