Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] (672 Views)

Muslim Appointees Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo (Video & List) / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by vodimov: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tinubu would have chosen Ambode and that one would have removed Buhari, he would be smart enough to collect real power while Buhari is away, Tinubu failed by trusting the Fulanis and don't be stupid I know Buhari and Tinubu had a verbal agreement about him taking over from Buhari, of course, they did, Tinubus mistake was not recording it secretly, you are dealing with Fulanis wake up, didn't you see what Kwankwaso did to Ganduje the criminal.

Fulanis are known to use people, did you know the war criminal Murtala Mohammed a Fulani man was the one that planned the counter-coup in 1966,o yes so you didn't know, after they killed Ironsi they knew that there would be backlash so instead of him taking over they used Gowon, a Christian after Murtala the Fulani was satisfied, while Gowon was away in Kampala, Murtala removed him. Lol. You need to see how Gowon was running like a Headless chicken. Go and watch it. that was why Gowon's in law was the one that killed Murtala, he was like after using us you want to dump us and he killed him and to me, Dimka was a hero for taking out that war criminal and genocidal maniac that ordered the massacre of women and children at Asaba, yes I am happy Dimka sent him off

Fulanis used Awolowo as well during the war and Awolowo was instrumental at that time but they used him, come on I know the Fulanis would never be in front, they would use someone else, same way we have been hearing all about Hausa while they were the ones controlling everything and remember 3major tribes in Nigeria, Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa, where are the Fulanis? They used Awolowo and forever stained his name with that singular act, yes the greatness can never be taken away from awo but the stain would always be there like it is with Azikiwe, Nnamdi Azikiwe remains the man that put Igbos inside this mess.

And after Fulanis used awo they dumped him and went back on their verbal agreement and remember Fulanis would never sign anything they love gentleman's agreements because they know they won't honour it and this is why they keep saying let's build Nigeria, but they refuse to restructure and let me go back a bit because I have studied the Fulanis and I have a PhD in fulatology, Fulanis used a man-call JS Tarka he was a Benue man a champion of Middle Belt Republic, so Fulanis decided to give him an appointment in government and then they made a Benue man chief of army staff and in turn, Benue supplied the highest number of men that died during the genocidal Biafran war and look at what is happening to Benue today?

What if JS Tarka didn't accept the blood appointment maybe we would have had a middle belt Republic and they would have all their lands today and their people wouldn't have died and remember these Benue people stopped the Fulani jihad in 1804, so Fulanis still have that bitterness and hate for the benue people, so Tinubu was so wrong to trust the Fulanis and you see what they did to Abiola as well, the man won an election and you refused to give him power, look Nigeria is a dead country. Imagine if it was a fulani man they refused to hand over power to like abiola? Nigeria would have ceased to exist today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKMM-Bc9Yg

https://www.biafranboys.org/tinubu-would-have-used-ambode-as-vp
Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by vodimov: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
ambode is smart than osibanjo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
vodimov:
I know Buhari and Tinubu had a verbal agreement about him taking over from Buhari, of course, they did, Tinubus mistake was not recording it secretly,
Buhari would have denied it the way he denied his electoral promises!

Look, what is done, is done! The big question now is what's the remedy

Another election around the corner and Tinubu is on sick leave! grin grin

Una must get sense by force!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by Jollylolly(f): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Who is OP this spewing trash such as this? Tinudu did not even endorse Ambode for second time, so why are you spilling this garbage.

Tinubu is a very very smart politician, in fact one of the smartest in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by Jollylolly(f): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
vodimov:

If he is, he would have gotten the second term ticket, i believe hes not smart enough to know the game of politics in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by vodimov: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jollylolly:
Who is OP spilling trash, Tinudu did not even endorse Ambode for second time, so why are you spewing this garbage.

Tinubu is a very very smart politician, in fact one of the smartest.

smart by using mc olumo to steal votes?lol,,or by telling the disgraced oba to threaten Igbos?lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by vodimov: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jollylolly:

If he is, he would have gotten the second term ticket, i believe hes not smart enough to know the game of politics in Lagos.

this is where you mc oluomo political thugs always get it wrong.ambode was smart,he did his first term well and he went away with full pension...lol..what else can be better than that,I say una no sabi politics

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by Joyce95: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
vodimov:

You are blind by the cowboy you cannot see the smartness Osinbajo
Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by okefranci: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
vodimov:
Smarter ko ,duller ni ,the best candidate to have chosen is OSINBAJO and nothing more ,his achievement speaks so much on that
Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by okefranci: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2021
Do you think Tinubu didn't know what he was doing when he choose OSINBAJO, he believes in him,he knows his ability and trust him unlike the Ambode that Tinubu can vouch for to run for the second time as a governor
Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by LamidiCownu: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Osus are presently in disarray. See them clutching at straws.
Tinubu kee una there grin
Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by Joylove2324(f): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is the most foolish writeup have ever read on this platform. How can someone sit down somewhere and write this kind rubbish...mtweeeeew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Have Chosen Ambode As VP Instead Of Osinbajo[video] by vodimov: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joylove2324:
This is the most foolish writeup have ever read on this platform. How can someone sit down somewhere and write this kind rubbish...mtweeeeew

ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Did North Protested Against Nigeria Independence In 1953 / Video. Invest In Kwara State western nigeria / The Tinubu Sickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.