Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Tinubu Sickness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu Sickness (678 Views)

Channels TV Too Follow Edit Tinubu Sickness? / Please Don't Use Tinubu Sickness Against Him / BREAKING: Bad News For APC As Tinubu Sickness Worsen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tinubu Sickness by lordlugards: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2021
I'm not a fan of those that mock sick people.
Neither do create this thread to mock Asiwaju
I just want to point out my observation.

These is sign of Stroke

Re: The Tinubu Sickness by malcom1X: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Tinubu went on a plastic surgery to get him prepared and presentable for 2023

Know that know peace.
Re: The Tinubu Sickness by Asgard73: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2021
Packaging and repacking this old human is even a stress on him.

Look like his left arm is withered.. don’t know why druggie no wan age gracefully.. abi no peace for the wicked?

1 Like

Re: The Tinubu Sickness by Jashub: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2021
God is dealing with Tinubu and He's about to make him an example to all these wicked leaders in Nigeria. You can't endorse wickedness and go free ...mba!
Re: The Tinubu Sickness by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2021
I don't wish him dead and I can't wish anyone, but I don't want the generation of 1990s to be ruling us

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Officer Gunned Down, ‘two Majors’ Kidnapped As Bandits Break Into NDA / Nigerians Killed As Rams Under Buhari Regime: Gov. Uzodimma / Update: Asari Dokubo Arrested In Benin Republic (2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.