Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes (6437 Views)

The ACES : 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow For Sell ( Pay & Pack In) / Guyanese Style Homes / Plan European Style Homes Through Prestige Home Builders In Melbourne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

This is mad cool.
thank you, come and key in before you hear sold out ooo
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2022
If you’re in the abroad, the best way to hedge your funds is real estate in Nigeria. Don’t save your money in the bank,inflation is on the rise. I’m hear to guide you.
Sweet Payment plans are even available for most of our properties .
You can start with a call/WhatsApp 08039550565
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2022
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
The only risk in real estate is not owning a property
Call or WhatsApp me on 08039550565 to get started today!!!
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 5:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Still available
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by lodha: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
HOT & QUICK SALE !!!

1000 sqm land in Karu , Abuja FCT

21 mins from Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport

Price: 7 m

Title: C of O & other documents available .

Kindly call 07089430402 or 08108668655 for more details

ladyjblinks:
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Still available
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Don’t be the man who tells the stories of how “ I was told about this property many years ago but…” be the man who invested and tells the success stories
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: ……………THE ACES) 2 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow Holiday Style Homes by ladyjblinks(f): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Buy land and wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

POP Ceiling , Window Artwork, Wall Screeding / Mixed Block Of Flats Design For 50x100ft / 2 PLOTS OF LAND @ GOLDEN PEARL ESTATE (GAZETTED) SHAGOTEDO LAGOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.