Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) (25005 Views)

Edo Primaries: INEC Releases Update / Edo Primaries: INEC Backs Oshiomhole / Edo, Ondo Elections Party Primaries: INEC Fixes Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by akinvictorak: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lol, now they want their own. The very person who will be loyal to the North. After the capture of Nnamdi Kanu.

The game is gonna be hotter.

I pity the Southeasterners. I weep for you all in advance. Imo governor never saga neve do una baa?
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by TzPalo: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Anambra election this yr get as e be
Maduka better join one mushroom party like AAC and fight like a wounded lion , Court issues on pdp and Apga might help him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
sweetshisha:
grin

Andy Ubah and rigging

I hope Maduka also goes to file a complaint at INEC office Abuja against PDP

On what ground will Maduka file complains? You supporting him here does not make him a popular candidate. Majority of those that voted in the primary are not on this platform. Elections, mostly delegates election are won in the field not in the media.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

in scorpion voice

CILICMARIN

GET OVER HERE!

so technically Apc won't have candidate in Anambra state cheesy

well dem no dey even compete before naa
I wonder what Uba brothers want in Anambra state government house
Andy Uba just avoided a big disgrace at the polls
person wey no fit return to senate after defecting to Apc is trying to contest governorship under same Apc.
Uba brothers are typical example of money miss road.

Nonsense!

Soludo seems to be governor elect already because no strong rival
APGA still has its own issue, by this time tomorrow, the other faction of APGA will announce its own candidate. It's only YPP of Ifeanyi Ubah that seem to be crisis free for now. I see supreme court determining the final candidate of these parties.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Tupaq: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
This Andy Uba no get sense. He should have asked Uzodimgba how he did his.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by manitoba(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shame on Dapo Abiodun for allowing himself to be used.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
ibechris:
The man is a grass root politician and more grounded in the state than most of the contestants.

APC is not a party but a gang of thieves.
The result is still shocking them. Second round will surprise them the more.
What makes him to be grounded? Is it not the same Andy Uba that Ifeanyi Ubah used unknown party to defeat in the last Senatorial election? He even finished 3rd behind his brother Chris, that contested under PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Benitoh: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
at this stage, I have to come to the conclusion that Africans are incapable of ruling themselve

APC had shambolic primary, PDP shame APGA same

even if Nigeria break into a million unit I can bet you that each region will still be incapable of ruling itself

I've said it before that black man isn't mentally and physically wired and capable enough to rule over themselves, but some people thought it was a mere expression.

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Jonathan39: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Andy ubah that cannot win his local government? APC having him as their candidate is a direct lose to them
akinvictorak:
Lol, now they want their own. The very person who will be loyal to the North. After the capture of Nnamdi Kanu.

I pity the Southeasterners. I weep for you all in advance. Imo governor never saga neve do una baa?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Kaykay41: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
xpressionx:
As long as Andy Ubah wins they will keep conducting Anambra APC primaries till he looses.
grin
Ngige has joined Fulani bad gang that doesn't forgive.
You think he has forgotten what you people did to him when he was governor.
cheesy
one bad turn deserves another. Karma is real.
Ubah once terrorized Ngige. Pay back is not far from the present.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:
INEC do not have the power to nullify the Primaries of a Political Party, however this Report indicates clearly that APC has no candidate for the November election.

The last day for Primaries from INEC's schedule is July 1, so the NWC must make sure they do something this night at the most.

They either conduct Primaries tomorrow or have no candidate for the election.

This is the exact template of what happened in Zamfara in 2018.

It might not be too difficult if they put their house in order. The NWC of the APC hasn't formally recognised Ubah as winner, so there is actually nothing to cancel.

They conduct direct Primaries....all they need do is put up a circular this evening, telling APC members to come out to vote tomorrow......

Simple matter!
Anyways they were never in the race. APC can't near Anambra government house in this dispensation.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by mipeesoft(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Sincerely speaking, you've spoken my mind.
oluwaseyi0:
at this stage, I have to come to the conclusion that Africans are incapable of ruling themselve

APC had shambolic primary, PDP shame APGA same

even if Nigeria break into a million unit I can bet you that each region will still be incapable of ruling itself
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
Andy ubah that cannot win his local government? APC having him as their candidate is a direct lose to them
Andy Uba is hoping on writing results like Hope in Imo.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by fergie001: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Indispensable85:
Simple matter!
Anyways they were never in the race. APC can't near Anambra Government House in this dispensation.
I think so.

It is an APGA v Soludo matter.

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
APC planning to lose this election before the very first vote is cast.

They have not learnt anything from their past experiences of losing States on technicalities....If they like, they should not obey INEC and conduct fresh primaries.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lovelies1:
Ok

Copymouse grin
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
KingsCity:
If no elections held and Andy won then the man is dangerous

It was crafted. The dapo is Ogun. Obj is ogun and Andy is obj reticent and trusted ally.

Obj talks to dapo as elder..he goes to Anambra and does abrakadabra in favour of Andy... Papa Buhari learns the connection and stays woke
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Bhol28: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Waste of time,rigging primary election for gubernatorial election that APC can never win.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:

I think so.

It is an APGA v Soludo matter.

INFACT, Soludo is just waiting for swearing in.

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Inec only deals with the names of officials on her website and this names have already conducted their primaries ,acknowledge by Inec

Odidigboigbo:
APGA still has its own issue, by this time tomorrow, the other faction of APGA will announce its own candidate. It's only YPP of Ifeanyi Ubah that seem to be crisis free for now. I see supreme court determining the final candidate of these parties.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
ibechris:
The man is a grass root politician and more grounded in the state than most of the contestants.

Seeing makes me want to curse you but.. Oga that man that jas not lifted a finger to help any known Anambra man out of poverty...have you asked yourself why Uba used an unknown party to dethrone him?

If not that our elections are fraught with irregularities ,characters like him would never have won a ward chairmanship of his party

Dozzy is even a better candidate though he is not a politician
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
blizard44:
How did he manage to pull through with the initial victory announcement?

Why dem dey take the public for fools?
Both him and Hope Uzodimma threatened the electoral committee to write fictitious results for Andy Uba

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
ibechris:

The Man is an ELECTION RIGGER..

From when he rigged the election for NGIGE..

To when he rigged himself into the government house..

To when he rigged his Senatorial elections..

ALL he does is RIG..
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
akinvictorak:

Shut up angry
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by fergie001: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Indispensable85:
INFACT, Soludo is just waiting for swearing in.
If his Party doesn't implode. There are very germane cases in Court against Oye & the conduct of their Primary.

Only Obiano can save him rn....with heavy spending.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Well done
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
xpressionx:
As long as Andy Ubah wins they will keep conducting Anambra APC primaries till he looses.
grin
Ngige has joined Fulani bad gang that doesn't forgive.
You think he has forgotten what you people did to him when he was governor.
cheesy
That's in the past na, why ngige entered the wrong book of Obasanjo
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by ibechris(m): 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Seeing makes me want to curse you but.. Oga that man that jas not lifted a finger to help any known Anambra man out of poverty...have you asked yourself why Uba used an unknown party to dethrone him?

If not that our elections are fraught with irregularities ,characters like him would never have won a ward chairmanship of his party

Dozzy is even a better candidate though he is not a politician

Watch ur words lest u have serious problem in this life.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Kemetals: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Anambra should be careful of Andy Ubah and Chris Uba. They never wish well for Anambrarians. Chris Ngige cannever allow them to smell that seat. APC fielding such candidates shows that they planned to destablize Anambra like Imo state. Anambrarian brace up. Don't allow the labour of our past leaders to be in vain.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by knowhowk: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
tutudesz:
You mean Anambra Chairman Of Corn Eater's Association is no more the governorship candidate grin
. That Corn eaters Association must have Great Members ,How can i Join ... grin

Staphylococcus aureus ,Are You fed ? Check Signature.
Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Mathoj: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ceenachi:
Very disgusting...... Am not surprise though, He did the same thing in his own local Government (Ikenne) where someone who did not show intention to contest was chosen as the Candidate for Local Government Chairmanship.

Where did Dr. Dapo Abiodun saw the results he announced.
Shame on Dapo Abiodun
A whole governor joining in making fraud lipsrsealed

Gulak treatment awaiting Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State ! Remember Ahmed Gulak came to Imo State and perpetrated primary election fraud on behalf of Hope Uzodimma and ran to Abuja immediately from where he and Oshiomhole conjured fake figures and announced Hope Uzodimma winner. Well for Gulak the rest is history. Dapo Abiodun is not learning any lesson and playing with his life. APC is a party of violence. He should note.

1 Like

Re: Anambra APC Primaries: INEC Gives Its Report (Photos) by Ezewuzie01: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
fergie001:

If his Party doesn't implode. There are very germane cases in Court against Oye & the conduct of their Primary.

Only Obiano can save him rn....with heavy spending.
Obiano or Soludo will not spend one naira on those blackmailing thieves because there is absolutely no need to. Inec has already recognized the Oye faction. And he is also armed with an Appeal Court Ibadan judgement affirming him as Apga chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Governor Obiano's Aides Resign In Droves, Join Umeoji Camp / Supreme Court Judgment: Buhari Pledges To Support Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.