Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot (59313 Views)

Popular Nairaland Escrow Facilitator Ties The Knot. / When Two Professional Love Birds Tie The Knot , As Dr. Adaobi Weds Dr. Udochukwu / Sokoto Guy Tie The Knot With And Indian Lady -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by Chidexsco8448(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lovely Couple... Congratulations to them

Sharp pics too...welldone Op
Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by lightwind(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
morikee:
Omo see fine things
one get kleg o, another bow leg cool.I know them in real life...and those are fallen bbs
Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations WES90 grin grin grin that one, wen I marry it will be on nairaland for two days filled with congratulations and bashings grin grin
Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by ollydee: 1:39am On Jul 05, 2021
michlins:
you're just coming to Nairaland even with a registered app. There are people who network and meet up.

Sometimes when I travel, I usually sleep at homes of people I met here even if we're yet to meet for the first time
. Hmmm kiss
Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
folake4u:
Awww beautiful pictures smiley.

Congratulations Folake! I didn't even realize you had a Diary until today when everyone started congratulating you.

Cheers to more achievements.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by folake4u(f): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
truthsayer009:

Congratulations Folake! I didn't even realize you had a Diary until today when everyone started congratulating you.

Cheers to more achievements.

Thank you very much Truthsayer, I appreciate it.
Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by MMotimo: 2:23am On Jul 19, 2021
folake4u:

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Hi Folake4u,

Congrats! I saw the salutation above and went snooping, turns out you graduated and law, no less. Very, very impressive kiss
Please permit me to send you something to celebrate the achievement, I’ll have someone make the arrangement.
Kindly provide your account number when you see this. If Folake is your actual first name, then first or last 3 or 4 alphabets of your last name would suffice to verify it’s your account before sending. I’ll keep checking so that you can delete the info sooner than later.

Congratulations once again!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot by folake4u(f): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2021
MMotimo:

Hi Folake4u,

Congrats! I saw the salutation above and went snooping, turns out you graduated and law, no less. Very, very impressive kiss
Please permit me to send you something to celebrate the achievement, I’ll have someone make the arrangement.
Kindly provide your account number when you see this. If Folake is your actual first name, then first or last 3 or 4 alphabets of your last name would suffice to verify it’s your account before sending. I’ll keep checking so that you can delete the info sooner than later.

Congratulations once again!

Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you so much Mama.
I've sent you a PM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.