Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design (1729 Views)

Leagoo S9 With Notch Display (iphone X Design) / The First 21:9 Aspect Ratio Phone Of The Year (iphone X Design) / Huawei P20: First Phone To Feature Three 20MP Cameras And Iphone X Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by ICTWeb: 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
I need an Android phone with notification led lights and mimic the iphone x design.

Haven used a phone with notification led light. That show red when battery is low. Blue for Charging and green when battery is full. And blick green for missed call and sms notification. It's hard for me to use any phone without this notification features. Reasons is that I am not always with my phone in hand and this notification light is what is alerting me off miss call, message and update.

What I am looking for is android that look like iphones x and with this led light notifications.
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by Mgreat(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Buy an iPhone

4 Likes

Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by ICTWeb: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mgreat:
Buy an iPhone
I have an iphone. I need android that look like iphone x and has notification light.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by HONESTFACT101(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
buy generic iphone x
don't take me I only want what's best for yougrin......signing out✈
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by Martehco(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
ICTWeb:
I have an iphone. I need android that look like iphone x and has notification light.
Umidigi all the way.
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by billynoni(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tecno Camon 11 fits in a way...
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by ICTWeb: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
billynoni:
Tecno Camon 11 fits in a way...
how much is this ?
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by ICTWeb: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
TopOLL:

Redmi note 6 pro
how much is this?
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by ICTWeb: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
TopOLL:

It's my current phone. Not selling though..... the phone is dupe... it's just like iPhone X replica

U might see here on nairaland
how much did you buy it? And does it have the notification led colored lights?
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by billynoni(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
ICTWeb:
how much is this ?
Don't have the idea of current price.
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by ICTWeb: 12:05am On Jul 01, 2021
TopOLL:

Bought it here on nairaland 50k .... yes has notification light (white)
umm. Just White and not mutil colored??
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by Julianaa: 12:32am On Jul 01, 2021
I think there are apps you can download for that
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by Khd95(m): 2:41am On Jul 01, 2021
You are looking for iDroid
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by ICTWeb: 6:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Julianaa:
I think there are apps you can download for that
it's not app. It tiny led lights close to the speaker and camera.
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by Russianlord101(m): 6:33am On Jul 01, 2021
S10plus
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by Asianjollof007: 6:36am On Jul 01, 2021
ICTWeb:
it's not app. It tiny led lights close to the speaker and camera.

Bro just get a samsung.. Get s8, the curvy amoled edge screen is okay plus you'll also get the notification lights.
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by Depressed101: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2021
ICTWeb:
I need an Android phone with notification led lights and mimic the iphone x design.

Haven used a phone with notification led light. That show red when battery is low. Blue for Charging and green when battery is full. And blick green for missed call and sms notification. It's hard for me to use any phone without this notification features. Reasons is that I am not always with my phone in hand and this notification light is what is alerting me off miss call, message and update.

What I am looking for is android that look like iphones x and with this led light notifications.
buy a xaomi phone
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by KaideeGee(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Try Gionee S11 or S11 lite
Re: I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design by paltielx: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Go for Umidigi a3pro, i has jst that

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 9 Pro Showing 5G With Airtel / Help!!! My Iphone Battery Health Drains Fast / Video Game Emulators And Emulation For Smartphones Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.