Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss (21000 Views)

Everton FC Announce Sean Dyche As New Manager / Everton Sack Manager, Rafa Benitez / Everton FC Sack Marco Silva As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Nehyooh(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
DenreleDave:
Rafael shud bring failure Ronaldo to Everton..

Watch how Ronaldo will avoid everton but will prefer to go to psg, man utd and Co.

Fake goat.

Tapnaldo rapenaldo divenaldo penaldo for a reason
grin

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Honesty36(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Who go chop cane go chop cane, if na lie ask southampton
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by bluefilm: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
EatforHealth:
Everton and Liverpool are Merseyside rivals

Manchester United and Manchester City are Manchester rivals

Arsenal and Chelsea are London rivals

Spurs and Chelsea fans are London rivals

Rivals are rivals

You don't understand this at all.

There is level to all rivalries.

Atlético Madrid and Real Madrid are from the same city but you still can't compare their rivalry to that between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Some rivalries go way back and it is almost like a tradition because of the history of the rivalries that go way back.

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by aujile(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chelsea is not Tottenham Hotspur bitter rivals, though they are both London clubs. Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal are the bitter rivals. Both clubs are in North London.
The rivalry will never cease.

EatforHealth:

Mourinho did similar. Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspurs are very bitter London rivals.

At the end of the day, loyalty is ambitions and pockets
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Warrifx: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Welcome sir
Fa cup title loading.....
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Burruchaga71(m): 11:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
What Everton need now is Maneger and not coach..
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by oblaak(m): 12:04am On Jul 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Watch how Ronaldo will avoid everton but will prefer to go to psg, man utd and Co.

Fake goat.

I wish a time would come when every nairaland comments will be filled with sanity and seriousness. I just wish

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Kingosytex(m): 1:04am On Jul 01, 2021
ORIGENAL:
Everton will make top 4 next season

Why not win the league?
Dem no get ambition?

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Chris2863(m): 3:39am On Jul 01, 2021
I swear, coaches getting sacked and re-sacked
inoki247:
No new Coach again na recycle all of dem dey du now....

if u try new one na disaster dey end am las las...
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Blacksavage: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2021
grin
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Progressyac: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Hope he will do well
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Ayobami7(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2021
WELCOME ❤️
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by oyeb15: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Despite the fact that Chelsea fan booed him and throw be objects at him as their coach that year, he still gave them the European league, getting the best out of Azcupleta and Fernando Torres.

1 Like

Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Focusmind: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2021
I felt sorry for the man during his short spell with Chelsea. He was being attacked, left, right and centre from Chelsea fans but he kept on pushing until he secured Europa cup for them and exited.

The so called loved one, Mourino, came and was a disaster. The easiest way to silence your critics is to be successful.
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
HE WILL DELIVER WITH ANY CALIBER OF PLAYERS AT HIS DISPOSAL.I'M SURE ABOUT THIS.
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Eillyeillz(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2021
No Loyalty anymore
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by jozee8: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2021
bluefilm:
Chai.

Rafa is a sell out.

This is just like Arsene Wenger signing to become Tottenham Manager.

How will he face the Liverpool fans now?
Even when he became Chelsea coach back then, not all Liverpool supporters were cool with it, then out of no where you are now becoming the coach of Liverpool arc enemy?
Na I can't take this shocked
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by bluefilm: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2021
jozee8:

Even when he became Chelsea coach back then, not all Liverpool supporters were cool with it, then out of no where you are now becoming the coach of Liverpool arc enemy?
Na I can't take this shocked

I taya.

Maybe he has some personal scores to settle with Liverpool, who knows...?
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Victorcwu(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2021
EatforHealth:

Mourinho did similar. Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspurs are very bitter London rivals.

At the end of the day, loyalty is ambitions and pockets

Loyalty goes both ways. Football Management is very tough now. If you sit idle rejecting offers because of rivalry, you will go into extinction as a coach.

Since he has been out of work, Did Liverpool even consider him as a technical director.

Any coach still coaching based on rivalry is doomed to go into Oblivion.
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by ofiko123(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2021
Congratulations to Rafa benitez Everton's new manager..
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by Hapinex01: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice move
Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by omotola90(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gbengazzee:

You forgot to add denrelenaldo and davenaldo

Re: Everton FC Welcome Rafa Benitez, New Boss by hope74: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Fake goat.

grin keep crying, we love d tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hazard Confirms He Has Spoken With PSG About Transfer / Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit / Nigerian Coach Denied Anthony Joshua's Request To Represent Nigeria at Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.