Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,213 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

MNK: This Return Is HEAVY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MNK: This Return Is HEAVY (688 Views)

Tinubu: INEC’s Certificate Of Return Is Like World Cup Trophy To Me / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Ekweremadu's Return: Is Politics The Only Vibrant Sector In Enugu State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MNK: This Return Is HEAVY by Hillard: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
3 weeks from now,

those that have rejoiced over the detaining of MNK will become mute again,

they will delete their posts against him,

and even the coldest of Biafrans will become boiling hot!

The Biafran Michael Scofield has returned, and his return is a master plan.

This return is not a mistake - I swear.

This return took years to plan,

it is a masterpiece from the brain box himself.

If I were the other party, I would be very cautious right now, cos the center can no longer hold.

This return is HEAVY.

Note: this is not afa, this is just my common sense typing away on my phone.

Culled from Ossy Opara, A Dibia.

1 Like

Re: MNK: This Return Is HEAVY by legendsilver(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
The monkey will stay long in the zoo cell.
Mind you, don't call buhari name oooo. na Jubril do am

3 Likes

Re: MNK: This Return Is HEAVY by nairalandankrah: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
They are panicking! I feel it.
Re: MNK: This Return Is HEAVY by Wawelexy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stale
Re: MNK: This Return Is HEAVY by Nlanalyst: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
I have every reason to believe majority of these IPOB yoots if not all, are just sum bunch of brainless and stotty idiots.
How they come up with ridiculous claims like this is just so hard for me to comprehend.
Lousy jokers.
Re: MNK: This Return Is HEAVY by nlreserve: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: MNK: This Return Is HEAVY by Jman24(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

I like this submission of yours on all threads.
It shows there are some black people who are reasonable after all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uwazurike Is A Disgrace To Freedom Fighting(video) / Breaking: Court Reinstates Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate / Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.