Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest (1483 Views)

Senator Joseph Wayas' Corpse Abandoned In London Over Funds / Chinasa Nworu: Ipob Hit Man / Protest In London Over Alleged $1million Bribe To UK Officials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Solomonudofia(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafrans/IPOB hit the Street of London over Nnamdi kanu's Arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdksjDqvDOg

1 Like

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Resurrection212: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Exercise in futile. Nigeria remain British big assets. She will never allow anything to do her.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by nairalandankrah: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2021
As we head to Abuja, All roads lead to London!!..
Britain/Nigeria will not rest until Biafra comes

Release Kanu now!!
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by nlreserve: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Resurrection212: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
300years struggle over biafra republic continue.
nairalandankrah:
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Resurrection212: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
You are becoming Boring here stop committing nuisance here keyboard warrior.
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by orikoku: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ọmọ, Nigeria government should thread with caution. If anything happens to this nigga. I can't phantom what might happen in my imagination.
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by gidgiddy: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice one
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Conner44: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
up mnk. all zoo haters can go and sink in fura
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by ChangedMan1999(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:

Boy will you shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Tinubuadvocate: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hypocrite the coward will never step out.
nairalandankrah:

Release Kanu now!!
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Tinubuadvocate: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Yes Nigeria government should thread carefully but Igbos should give themselves sense .I'm expecting them to stay cool and think very well. They need to adopt new strategy ..

No group of people can defeat government that's the facts.
orikoku:
Ọmọ, Nigeria government should thread with caution. If anything happens to this nigga. I can't phantom what might happen in my imagination.
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by FakeUnity: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
More protests coming in front of the White house, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Canada, etc. in the coming weeks.
buhari shebi you wan go for medicals in the UK? Oya travel and see. Na that incurrable disease wey you carry go kill you las las.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by LamidiCownu: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
orikoku:
Nothing will happen.
Nigeria defies logic .

3 million died in the uncivil war , many coups , Saro Wiwa and Abiola murdered , Odi and Zaki Biam all happened .

Lekki and Oyigbo aren't even up to a year and we've moved on like nothing happened.

What a country !!!
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by gidgiddy: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
They may have crippled the right to protest in Nigeria but thanks to those in diaspora where the rule of law still works

1 Like

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by AgentGoat: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
This is the problem with this people. They make noise too much.
Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Biafrannuke: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

No group of people can defeat government that's the facts.
No government can defeat the people that's the fact instead.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Generalnomercy: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:

You perfectly described an average Yoruba Youth. Would they ever learn? No.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans/ipob Hit The Street Of London Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest by Aufbauh(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2021
As far as he's also a Nigeria citizen and have a case to answer in Nigeria.
so it's commonsensical that he's brought back to Nigeria to answers to his crime after jumping bail.

More so that his case was against the Nigeria state and carries a sentence punishable by death penalty or life imprisonment.

The Britain has absolutely nothing to do as far as mnk had allowed himself to be captured back to Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, A Country Full Of 200million Fools And Useless People. / Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] / IPOB Protest Live In White House Washington D.C. United States Of America VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.