Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far (4555 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Kanu’s Arrest Won't Affect Biafra Agitation, Referendum Needed – Northern Group / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Asgard73: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

Nonsense talk. Who wants to attach with you?

How many Yorubas are living in the southeast? Lol!

If any other tribe wants Biafra to happen it's the Yorubas. We want you to go back to your enclaves and develop them. And live there too.

Sometimes I wonder who the real nomads are, you or the Fulanis.

Go and develop your place, set awon developers.

Yoruba man..

Na you open thread... Na you say Yoruba people supporting igbos ... Na you wan mock igbos

E choke.. grin

Yoruba ..
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba man..

Na you open thread... Na you say Yoruba people supporting igbos ... Na you wan mock igbos

E choke.. grin

Yoruba ..

I'm not saying Yorubas are supporting you. It's either you find it hard to comprehend or you're just being mischievous.

I'm only rubbing your truth in your face. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

We know them and their fake concerns!

I agree it is fake concern but look at the Yorubas involved to to know they are our own worthless attention-seekers and clout chasing traitors always quick to speak disgracefully only for you mischievous Igbos to jump on their talk as if they represent Yorubas.

FFK? Seriously? That bait 'anywhere belle face' nigga and 'payday' master OBJ described accurately ?

Desperado Sowore always trying to trend since Yorubas saw through him and began distancing themselves from him?

Charlatan and 'bandwagoner' Deji Adeyanju?

Abeg sensible Yorubas know Kanu is a callous terrorist who should face justice. We all saw the video where he was demanding guns to fight Nigeria, years ago, as indication of his terrorist mindset and what he is capable of.

Look more at the true Yoruba champions of justice, decade in and decade out, who are saying nothing in defence of Kanu today like Soyinka, Falana etal to know you guys are just shading wastemen we Yorubas ourselves have long rejected. Kanu is a terrorist and all sincere and upright Yorubas know that.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Rickmann: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:
Since the news of MNK's arrest broke yesterday, here is a list of politicians and notable figures that have condemned it or in one way or the other put a few words in Kanu's favour:

1) Sowore

2) Deji Adeyanju (this man in particular has been busy on Twitter since yesterday criticizing the government for Kanu's arrest)

3) Fani Kayode

4) Reno Omokri

5) Aishat Yesufu

6) Professor Femi

Etc.

99.9% so far sympathising with Nnamdi Kanu is Yoruba. But not a single Igbo man, apart from his blood brother, has said anything.

The only ones that spoke are Chukwuma and Joe Igbokwe, and they were jubilating, not sympathising.

Igbo man's first problem is his fellow Igbo man.

Beg Yoruba for forgiveness.

The igbos don't deserve a man like Nnamdi Kanu..
It's a damn shame.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by r4bbit: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Asgard73:

Are you for real.., who knows those humans and what’s their contribution in today affairs that make them notable ..

Notable to who?

This Yoruba people sef eh grin

Very funny humans ...

Who Beg Yoruba grin

Tomorrow this Yoruba will mention this humans as people wey fight for Kanu.

Yoruba and their narratives... very nauseating walahi

This is. Typical Yoruba sense..
You're a fool..

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rickmann:

The igbos don't deserve a man like Nnamdi Kanu..
It's a damn shame.

I actually think the Igbos should pray never to see a character like Kanu emerge again to poison the mind of so many youths and send them to their needless and totally worthless death.

I have always said it that Igbos need only turn their back on Nigeria economically, if they indeed all want Biafra genuinely and can sacrifice to get her, rather than take the bloodshed and terror option they can never win against the FG.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Shokoloko(f): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:
Since the news of MNK's arrest broke yesterday, here is a list of politicians and notable figures that have condemned it or in one way or the other put a few words in Kanu's favour:

1) Sowore

2) Deji Adeyanju (this man in particular has been busy on Twitter since yesterday criticizing the government for Kanu's arrest)

3) Fani Kayode

4) Reno Omokri

5) Aishat Yesufu

6) Professor Femi

Etc.

99.9% so far sympathising with Nnamdi Kanu is Yoruba. But not a single Igbo man, apart from his blood brother, has said anything.

The only ones that spoke are Chukwuma and Joe Igbokwe, and they were jubilating, not sympathising.

Maiyegun as well.

On behalf of most Igbos, (we may not all agree with the IPOB approach, but he is Igbo first) we thank all these people and so many other people from various ethnicities.
I was listening to Maiyegun this morning and I was really impressed with the way a lot of people spoke.

The bible says "Death and life are in the power of the tongue". Hopefully whoever succeeds Kanu will act without exposing his/her intentions.

However it is worthy of note that the average Igbo person or IPOB person is in support of Oduduwa republic, Ibom republic etc.

The people who should beg for forgiveness are the bandits displacing and murdering farmers in the South-west. Unfortunately those ones will never change.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by tamdun: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

Where is the hypocrisy in their reactions? The Fulanis want your man to be locked inside a cell like a cow. Some want him either hanged, poisoned or shot. Even your own people too.

But only the Yorubas you hate have been sympathising with you. You see why we're greater?
U better ignore those people, no matter the amount of good you do to them, they'll always make you regret it

1 Like

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
candidtalk:

I actually think the Igbos should pray never to see a character like Kanu emerge again to poison the mind of so many youths and send them to their needless and totally worthless death.

I have always said it that Igbos need only turn their back on Nigeria economically, if they indeed all want Biafra genuinely and can sacrifice to get her, rather than take the bloodshed and terror option they can never win against the FG.
How do you mean turn their back economically on Nigeria? I don't understand.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Stupid list.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

How do you mean turn their back economically on Nigeria? I don't understand.

Have you not seen people go on hunger strike for their cause? The Igbos, if they all truly want Biafra, simply need to move to the SE and let their many billionaires, that they love to brag about, dedicate their money to sustaining Igbos in the SE for even a month.

If the Igbos, by not trading for a month, be it spare parts or electronics, can suceed to truncate supply lines that will bring Nigeria to her knees and thus to the negotiating table then what have Igbos been waiting decades for if they are not materialistic, duplicitous and insincere people?

Why always seeking to fight when you can go on economic 'hunger strike', far more effectively, and win? Can the FG force Igbos to supply Nigeria spare parts if they refuse?

Disturb everyone with Biafra noise for decades yet Igbos cannot commit to initiating short term economic sacrifice that will really hit Nigeria in the balls and gain Igbos their Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Stupid list.

Exactly. A list of Yoruba cads, attention-seekers and desperados.

Why not just assemble Shina Rambo, Dr. Oyenusi and Abiodun "Godogodo" Egunjobi and cobble their opinion as representative of those of all Yorubas?
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
candidtalk:

Have you not seen people go on hunger strike for their cause? The Igbos, if they all truly want Biafra, simply need to move to the SE and let their many billionaires, that they love to brag about, dedicate their money to sustaining Igbos in the SE for even a month.

If the Igbos, by not trading for a month, be it spare parts or electronics, can suceed to truncate supply lines that will bring Nigeria to her knees and thus to the negotiating table then what have Igbos been waiting decades for if they are not materialistic, duplicitous and insincere people?

Why always seeking to fight when you can go on economic 'hunger strike', far more effectively, and win? Can the FG force Igbos to supply Nigeria spare parts if they refuse?

Disturb everyone with Biafra noise for decades yet Igbos cannot commit to initiating short term economic sacrifice that will really hit Nigeria in the balls and gain Igbos their Biafra.

That means you believe the believe Igbos one way or the other have a control on Nigeria economy. If they dare try that approach what they'd get is six feet. End of a major tribe and Biafra dream as well. Igbos are not major stakeholders in Nigeria economy.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by kettykin: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

1) Sowore

3) Fani Kayode

4) Reno Omokri

5) Aishat Yesufu

6) Professor Femi

Etc.

Go and check the people's senator, senator Enyinnaya Abaribe
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
candidtalk:

Exactly. A list of Yoruba cads, attention-seekers and desperados.

Why not just assemble Shina Rambo, Dr. Oyenusi and Abiodun "Godogodo" Egunjobi and cobble their opinion as representative of those of all Yorubas?

The purpose of my thread is to expose Igbos for not being united. Whether my list is full of desperados or attention seekers doesn't matter. They're still Yoruba. But till now no Igbo politician or celebrity has condemned the arrest of MNK. Which is why I strongly believe that Biafra is a pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
kettykin:

Go and check the people's senator, senator Enyinnaya Abaribe
Abaribe that is looking for a way to escape arrest? Funny people.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
kettykin:

Go and check the prostitute people's senator, senator Enyinnaya Abaribe

Dont you mean the prostitute senator? Nigerian Senator by day seccessionist IPOBian by night. The man is a disgrace only you Igbos can worship and/or respect.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Web2020: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

1) Sowore

3) Fani Kayode

4) Reno Omokri

5) Aishat Yesufu

6) Professor Femi

Etc.

You are supper correct. Lack of cooperation is what kept them where they are now. second-class citizen in their country. very sad.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by talk2hb1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

1) Sowore

3) Fani Kayode

4) Reno Omokri

5) Aishat Yesufu

6) Professor Femi

Etc.

Because he attacked his kinsmen,
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Shokoloko(f): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

Abaribe that is looking for a way to escape arrest? Funny people.

Wrong, there is no threat of arrest. Could you give us a link to the source if there is threat of arrest?

He has no need to escape anything.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

Wrong, there is no threat of arrest. Could you give us a link to the source if there is threat of arrest?

He has no need to escape anything.
He's Kanu's surety and Kanu jumped bail. The normal thing is to arrest him for abetting Kanu's escape. But let's hope it doesn't get to that.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Shokoloko(f): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

He's Kanu's surety and Kanu jumped bail. The normal thing is to arrest him for abetting Kanu's escape. But let's hope it doesn't get to that.

https://medium.com/@tardarcane/the-rights-and-obligations-of-a-surety-to-bail-in-nigerian-under-the-administration-of-criminal-5e8e54f9a56c

No threat of arrest, because in this case he has paid the bail bond in full

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Juliusmalema2: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
nlreserve:
While the few privileged Nigerians are making it look like the Nigeria is working, the poor brainless youths are supporting them. Someone is speaking up for you but you are blaming him.

Last time I checked, a graduate was washing a poo ridden bedsheet for 15k per month in an hotel and you claim the country is working.

Brainless youths from the south and the middle belt.
Stop this spamming. Since yesterday u just they talk the same thing. U sure say u well so?
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

https://medium.com/@tardarcane/the-rights-and-obligations-of-a-surety-to-bail-in-nigerian-under-the-administration-of-criminal-5e8e54f9a56c

No threat of arrest, because in this case he has paid the bail bond in full

For assisting Kanu jump bail he risks being arrested. Him and Orji Uzor Kanu.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Shokoloko(f): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

For assisting Kanu jump bail he risks being arrested. Him and Orji Uzor Kanu.
If the surety refuses to pay then he can be arrested.
In this case the surety has paid the full bail bond

Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Mastakija(m): 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Get of my mention, you attention seeking hypocrite!
i tot u had a blog or a forum sometime ago
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

If the surety refuses to pay then he can be arrested.
In this case the surety has paid the full bail bond
The accused didn't just jump bail. The surety assisted it. That's a jailable crime.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Shokoloko(f): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Joromi1:

The accused didn't just jump bail. The surety assisted it. That's a jailable crime.

I have searched and fail to find any reference showing that if a surety assists an accused jump bail, surety can be arrested

Do you have any references/links so I read up?
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Joromi1: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shokoloko:

I have searched and fail to find any reference showing that if a surety assists an accused jump bail, surety can be arrested

Do you have any references/links so I read up?

I don't think there's any need for that. Assisting an accused to jump bail is equal to abetting crime. Being a surety doesn't mean you can't answer for crimes committed by the accused under your watch.
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Shokoloko(f): 12:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:

I don't think there's any need for that. Assisting an accused to jump bail is equal to abetting crime. Being a surety doesn't mean you can't answer for crimes committed by the accused under your watch.

Feel free to send me a link, reference whenever you can. I would love to research this. If this actually exists, I would like to paste it here so people can also learn
Re: List Of People Who Have Condemned Kanu's Arrest So Far by Rickmann: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
candidtalk:

I have always said it that Igbos need only turn their back on Nigeria economically, if they indeed all want Biafra genuinely and can sacrifice to get her, rather than take the bloodshed and thereor option they can never win against the FG.

True.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths / BREAKING: Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son Confirmed Dead In London Hospital / Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.