Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (1878 Views)

President Buhari Calls For Immediate Release Of Malian President Keita / We Call For The Immediate Arrest Of Alhaji Buba Galadima As Pdp And Atiku's Camp / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by oluztx: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Heavy Protest In Igwuocha (Port Harcourt) For The Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMxyPrp4B8k
Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
And no protests in Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia?

Fake News!!!
Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by oluztx: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
GarriChairman:
[s]And no protests in Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia?

Fake News!![/s]!

Typical afonja who think Igboland starts and ends in his amala filled imaginary SE

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Chris525: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Best scenario would be to gather themselves, arrange a meeting with the government. Agree to stop the killing and destruction of lives and property, cease every meeting and gatherings related to Biafra. Agree to other terms the government might proffer in other to get their leader a soft landing. You don’t have to be told that man is suffering where he is. He instigated the death of security forces; they will surely reciprocate.

IPOB commanders are either dead, in detention or on the run. Their leader is in custody. This is not a time for chest beating. Its time to down tools. He who runs away lives to fight another day.

I hope greed and avarice will not let the people in charge think clearly. The next man is probably licking his lips now and counting his blessings. Ready to devour the funds coming in. Be like its my turn now.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Jostoman: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
GarriChairman:
And no protests in Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia?

Fake News!!!
fake news kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Jostoman: 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mazi kanu I salute you because you be man, I hope Umahi and Uzodinma are happy now?
Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Goodmarlian: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafra must come
Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by oluztx: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Chris525:
[s]
Best scenario would be to gather themselves, arrange a meeting with the government. Agree to stop the killing and destruction of lives and property, cease every meeting and gatherings related to Biafra. Agree to other terms the government might proffer in other to get their leader a soft landing. You don’t have to be told that man is suffering where he is. He instigated the death of security forces; they will surely reciprocate.

IPOB commanders are either dead, in detention or on the run. Their leader is in custody. This is not a time for chest beating. Its time to down tools. He who runs away lives to fight another day.

I hope greed and avarice will not let the people in charge think clearly. The next man is probably licking his lips now and counting his blessings. Ready to devour the funds coming in. Be like its my turn now.
[/s]

Taking codeine for another man's problem out of envy and hate. Umu ekwensu!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Graysons: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2021
Where in port Harcourt? Cause where I am, there's nothing like pro not to talk of test lol.
Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by MrFourSHIRTS: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Where is the heavy. where is the protest
Ipob and fake news
Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Domif: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafra has come to stay. The arrest of mnk, will only take the struggle to the next phase.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by YungMillionaire: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
cool cool
Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by legendsilver(m): 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
Kanu that was caught with a woman abi which one again? grin grin grin

Re: Heavy Protest In Port Harcourt For The Immediate Release Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Kagd10: 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluztx:

Typical afonja who think Igboland starts and ends in his amala filled imaginary SE

Never do well Fulani terrorist, don't you have other pictures apart from this? Have you drank your cow urine today?

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / APC: I Saw This Pix / From $3 Billion Monthly Under Jonathan, NNPC Now Remits $0 To CBN - Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.