Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election (54224 Views)

''Anyone That Says Obasanjo Needs To See A Doctor Is Deluded - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by onthehill: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2021
A native doctor has emerged as People’s Redemption Party (PRP) flagbearer in Anambra governorship election, IgbereTV reports.

Dr. Nnamdi Nwanwuo returned unopposed after his two co-aspirants, Chidebere Mba and Humphrey Anaso stepped down for him.

National Secretary of the party, Babatunde Ali who announced Nwanwuo as the winner of the primaries, described the election as credible and peaceful. He also expressed hope of the party defeating the ruling All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in the governorship election.

Commending other aspirants for stepping down for the candidate, Ali said it was a demonstration of spirit of sportsmanship and leadership.

He said;

“PRP is the only party that recognises the place of people in governance. This country has hope because what we have done today will be on record as far as PRP is concerned.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1394390/native-doctor-emerges-party-candidate-anambra-governorship-election-photo/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Ddmase: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Smiles. I can't stop laughing in tuhaha

Anyway, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by tutudesz: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
shocked Doctor na Doctor, whether native or medical all na doctor

261 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by lilvicky68(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
Who been wan oppose am before?.. but all these parties self any need?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by DWJOBScom(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by tutudesz: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
lilvicky68:
He will now be addressed has formal governorship candidate grin na for the title O! And security will also be given to him too grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by lilvicky68(m): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
tutudesz:

He will now be address has formal governorship candidate grin na for the title O! And security will also be given to him too grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1394390/native-doctor-emerges-party-candidate-anambra-governorship-election-photo/

Lalasticlala

If them like let them select a native he goat . That will not drive off corruption. It will only increase the so-called native doctor's ability to sacrifice more to his gods

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Rissamenti: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
prekumohtim:

If them like let them select a native he goat . That will not drive off corruption. It will only increase the so-called native doctor's ability to sacrifice more to his gods

I disagree.

I can guarantee you that if this traditionalist is elected governor, he will be the most honest and hardworking governor in the nation's history.

Insofar as he is a conscientious traditionalist, not the negative type who work evil, he will be bound by his traditional deities to do right by his people.

If you don't know the history of the nobility and uprightness of your people, go and do some research.

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Later when he loses he'll start telling Inec to refund his money Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by teamoneline: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
The national chairman said there is hope grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations Dr Nnamdi Nwamuo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rissamenti:

I disagree.

I can guarantee you that if this traditionalist is elected governor, he will be the most honest and hardworking governor in the nation's history.

Insofar as he is a conscientious traditionalist, not the negative type who work evil, he will be bound by his traditional deities to do right by his people.

If you don't know the history of the nobility and uprightness of your people, go and do some research.

Every corrupt tree produces evil fruits and a good tree bears good fruits. Corruption is part of the nature of sin. You don't use corruption to curb corruption. This man may appear so wonderful but we know the end from the beginning. He's of his father , a true son indeed !.
Do I know the history of the nobility and uprightness of my people?
Oh yeah, I do . I am from a royal priesthood, a peculiar people in whom there's no guile . My people are righteous and eschew evil and our ways pleasant to our Father indeed .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by slawormiir: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Dr. Nnamdi Nwanwuo returned unopposed after his two co-aspirants, Chidebere Mba and Humphrey Anaso stepped down for him.

Who go oppose am na?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by EMXTAN1(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Wahala... let's see weather he will use his juju to magically win.. so native doctor get money to contest for election... are u thinking what I'm thinking?.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by ClassicMan202(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Since both Christians and Muslims don fail us for this country make we try traditionalists maybe they go save us

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by DropsMic(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Progress

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by mbahdi(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Great.lets see if his powers can take him to the corrupt governors seat
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by fourboys: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2021
If this guy na pastor nobody go step down for am... People dey fear juju Wella embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Aduroja123(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Chachamiliano: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria politics will never move forward with this kind of news. Infact Nigeria will never progress with this kind of leaders we are producing
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by temitope27(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
tutudesz:
shocked Doctor na Doctor, whether native or medical all na doctor
wa gbayi
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by TheVoice21(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Any news that can not be published in Nairaland does not exist. I love Nigeria!
Must watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmBKDssMCDg
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
I'm afraid he would make his ministers swear with the god of iron before they report to their offices grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by SchoolGate: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Biafra is a fvcked up society. Imagine if Gowon did not win the war by now a small illiterate like Patrick Enyum - patlex would be using my head to play ping pong grin
They are the most fetish, diabolic and backwards set of primates in this country. Their communities is nothing to write about yet, when they go to people's land and prosper they will not give respect to indigenes.

Flush them out! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by YoungLionken(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
The African traditional religion should be given a chance since Muslims and Christians so called faithfuls,have failed woefully...

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Goldenheart(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Those silent parties
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Igbo people are very funny
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by osuofia2(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by chukwuibuipob: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
grin Nah to charm PDP/APC to sleep on election day grin.Yeye pipu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by JosephXavier: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Lol

He Native doctor Nwanwuo hopes to defeat academic prof Soludo

This wan dey seek attention
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Seakay(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Even with his Juju, It will end in tears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Caption!! Sanwo-olu's Face During Election Win Celebration (PHOTO) / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.