Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election (54256 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / ''Anyone That Says Obasanjo Needs To See A Doctor Is Deluded - FFK / Senator Shehu Sani Joins PRP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Paddybaci: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2021
My uncle once told me that Herbalist is a person who uses herbs to cure diseases. So I wonder why people see this people as devil.
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by tutudesz: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2021
undecided
oblaak:

‘addressed as”

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by nick50(m): 10:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Nice one after all tinubu once installed one of his native doctor from iragbiji to rule osun state as governor for 8years and nothing happened and later appointed the same native doctor the minister of interior which is the reason why the lifeless imposter at aso rock and his quota system CJN often dresses like masqurades
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Ladymillion(f): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Politics has become a very laughable affair in Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Ibadanpikin: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2021
tutudesz:

He will now be addressed has formal governorship candidate grin na for the title O! And security will also be given to him too grin
do u mean he will be giving a security even without winning a vote.
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by tutudesz: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
do u mean he will be giving a security even without winning a vote.
All governorship candidate are entitle to 2-3 policemen until the election is over.
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Raph82(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmmn! They've used Christianity & Islam to deceive us enough. I think we need to change the narrative this time. If u contest and win, u have to swear the oath of office with Sango (god of thunder) & Ogun (god of iron) with some powerful blood covenant. U default, u die a mysterious death instantly, because those gods don't have mercy for a second. Let's try this with all sincerity and see if these bastards will want to try nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by notoriousbabe: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM. BOLA146 GOD DON DO AM FOR YOUR MANFRIEND O tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by sugarfrank(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria is a very funny country. What a joke!!
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Handsum64: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2021
At least they are more honorable than these pastors chasing after other people's wives and daughters, tithes and offerings
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Kaiser20: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2021
It's not new most politicians in Nigeria are Babalawos/Juju men/women that is why the country has refused to be developed since 1960 till today
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Jman06(m): 11:46am On Jul 01, 2021
The gods are with Prof. Chukwuma Charles Soludo.

It was revealed to me even before the primaries that Soludo is going to win the election.
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by OlawaleBammie: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
EMXTAN1:
Wahala... let's see weather he will use his juju to magically win.. so native doctor get money to contest for election... are u thinking what I'm thinking?.

See this one, kalistus in the making
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by alterego17: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Palmerghana:
Hello guys..I have a business that will require some startup capital. If you're interested in doing the business with me let's start.I live in Ghana. And there is this product in Nigeria that's not here in Ghana. We need to start bringing them here..I brought few the last time I traveled to Nigeria. The guys a give some of the products to and requesting for more..In fact the product will sell here a lot..If you're interested let me know,so we can start.

Let's discuss.....Firstly What is d product n was d profit margin plus ur whatsapp contact?
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by ussv: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why won`t he be returned unopposed ? Who wan oppose native doctor ? lol
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by FarmTech(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rissamenti:

I disagree.

I can guarantee you that if this traditionalist is elected governor, he will be the most honest and hardworking governor in the nation's history.

Insofar as he is a conscientious traditionalist, not the negative type who work evil, he will be bound by his traditional deities to do right by his people.

If you don't know the history of the nobility and uprightness of your people, go and do some research.

Nothing good can come from Satan. The good u see him do is an illusion. He attach conditions before he gives you anything. And human sacrifice is one of them.
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by mrkings84(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Christians and Moslems have all tested power in Nigeria, let's give a native doctor a chance...
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Palmerghana: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
alterego17:

Let's discuss.....Firstly What is d product n was d profit margin plus ur whatsapp contact?
The product is hair cream and the profit margin will be 100 percent.the wholesale price in Nigeria is less than 300 naira.Here hair creams that are less effective goes for 600 to 800 naira..And given that this product is supper effective it's certainly Wii be a big business..

I can't mention the name here because some people may take advantage of it..
PLS NOTE:I DONT REQUEST ANY MONEY TO BE SENT TO ME..IF WE REACH AN AGREEMENT ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GIVE YOU THE COMPANY'S CONTACT RIGHT THERE IN NIGERIA..
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by LoveJesus87(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Dr. Nnamdi Nwanwuo returned unopposed after his two co-aspirants, Chidebere Mba and Humphrey Anaso stepped down for him.

Who go oppose am na?
They wanted to live long grin so to avoid stories that touch they stepped down cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by alterego17: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Palmerghana:
The product is hair cream and the profit margin will be 100 percent.the wholesale price in Nigeria is less than 300 naira.Here hair creams that are less effective goes for 600 to 800 naira..And given that this product is supper effective it's certainly Wii be a big business..

I can't mention the name here because some people may take advantage of it..
PLS NOTE:I DONT REQUEST ANY MONEY TO BE SENT TO ME..IF WE REACH AN AGREEMENT ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GIVE YOU THE COMPANY'S CONTACT RIGHT THERE IN NIGERIA..

OK kool so drop ur whatsapp contact
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Palmerghana: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
alterego17:

OK kool so drop ur whatsapp contact
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Rimsd(m): 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mek I hear say other candidates no step down for am now grin grin shocked
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by liver123(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
You wan try ? Abeg na to step down o
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Orpe7(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
The gods are no more paying
Baba wan join politics grin
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

You know the end from the beginning? undecided You guys will just be spewing anything for spewing sake...

Person dey follow you talk fact, you dey use style carry am go another thing wey Westerners carry come give you...

You better go learn the nobility and uprightness of your PEOPLE as you were earlier advised

I had my two grandpas as native doctors ,very powerful people and one used human leg as walking stick . People dreaded our family, My maternal grandPa had all manner of gods, he even used bottle, buried and named it. Sacrifices upon sacrifices were offered to it. Even our chickens had charms tied to their legs, and they wrestled with vultures and eagles. We as kids also had charms on our waists to either fight or protect us from all evil. We fed on animals sacrificed to the gods. People travel from different villages and cities just to see my grandpa for rituals. Business was good , even Iman in our village visited at nights grin.

At the age of 12, I wore charms to Benin city in 1999. And I was already putting my practice to work.
But I will never forget what my my maternal grandpa would say to us, Fear Osinegban(Almighty God), every other juju is subject to Him". This man knows nothing about pidgin let alone English language, but as a strong native doctor he dreaded God Almighty.

Paul and his co went to a city ( Europe), preached and healed all manner of their infirmities.
The people rejoiced and said their Zeus(their native god) had come in human form (Refering to Barnabas). The priest of Zeus ordered that animals should be sacrificed to Paul and Barnabas. This simply means that man has looked for a better way to worship the real God. Their culture was to serve Zeus thinking he's God Almighty. They didn't know Him so they adopted all manner of worship thinking they are worshipping the true God till the arrival of Jesus.

Acts 14: 16-17 IN GENERATION PAST, HE PERMITTED ALL NATIONS TO WORK IN THEIR OWN WAYS . Yet, He did not neglect to leave some witness of Himself, for He did you good and showed you kindness and gave you rains, from heavens, fruitful seasons.......

Our culture is not an end itself but a means to an end. And that End is Jesus. "The Beginning and the End(Alpha and Omega).
Christianity Is not a white man' religion. It's about Jesus the only son of God . For there is no salvation in any other name given amongst men whereby man can be saved.
Jesus made all things, there is nothing that was made without him. Everything exists through Him.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by alterego17: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Rissamenti: 12:09am On Jul 02, 2021
FarmTech:

Nothing good can come from Satan. The good u see him do is an illusion. He attach conditions before he gives you anything. And human sacrifice is one of them.

You are mentally colonised to the worst possible degree.

First off, if you want to talk about ''human sacrifice'', the best religion to start with is Christianity.

The Christian church and its followers have slaughtered and enslaved billions of people throughout history, in the name of God.

The Inquisition, the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, the colonial invasions, including the murderous invasions which turned your grandpa christian, and hence your dad, then you, the trans Atlantic slave trade, were all Christian-driven atrocities that destroyed countless millions of lives.

HOW DARE YOU begin to compare the puny, occasional virgin sacrifice to God that took place in A FEW African societies of old, perhaps numbering a couple thousand in a century, with the countless millions massacred by christianity across the world?

HOW DARE YOU?

Christianity and Islam's hands drip with the blood of billions of innocents.

How dare you purport to cast African religion as violent against such colossal Crimes Against Humanity perpetrated by Christians and Muslims from history through till this day?

This is what colonial brainwashing does to you. It makes you see things upside down. Good is bad and bad is good.

Here is some history of Nigeria when traditional religion held sway. This is straight from the Guardian UK Newspaper:

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

''Benin City was also one of the first cities [on Earth] to have a semblance of street lighting. Huge metal lamps, many feet high, were built and placed around the city, especially near the king’s palace. Fuelled by palm oil, their burning wicks were lit at night to provide illumination for traffic to and from the palace.

When the Portuguese first “discovered” the city in 1485, they were stunned to find this vast kingdom made of hundreds of interlocked cities and villages in the middle of the African jungle. They called it the “Great City of Benin”, at a time when there were hardly any other places in Africa the Europeans acknowledged as a city. Indeed, they classified Benin City as one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world.

In 1691, the Portuguese ship captain Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.”

In contrast, London at the same time is described by Bruce Holsinger, professor of English at the University of Virginia, as being a city of “thievery, prostitution, murder, bribery and a thriving black market made the medieval city ripe for exploitation by those with a skill for the quick blade or picking a pocket”.

African fractals

Benin City’s planning and design was done according to careful rules of symmetry, proportionality and repetition now known as fractal design. The mathematician Ron Eglash, author of African Fractals – which examines the patterns underpinning architecture, art and design in many parts of Africa – notes that the city and its surrounding villages were purposely laid out to form perfect fractals, with similar shapes repeated in the rooms of each house, and the house itself, and the clusters of houses in the village in mathematically predictable patterns.

As he puts it: “When Europeans first came to Africa, they considered the architecture very disorganised and thus primitive. It never occurred to them that the Africans might have been using a form of mathematics that they hadn’t even discovered yet.”

At the centre of the city stood the king’s court, from which extended 30 very straight, broad streets, each about 120-ft wide. These main streets, which ran at right angles to each other, had underground drainage made of a sunken impluvium with an outlet to carry away storm water. Many narrower side and intersecting streets extended off them. In the middle of the streets were turf on which animals fed.

“Houses are built alongside the streets in good order, the one close to the other,” writes the 17th-century Dutch visitor Olfert Dapper. “Adorned with gables and steps … they are usually broad with long galleries inside, especially so in the case of the houses of the nobility, and divided into many rooms which are separated by walls made of red clay, very well erected.”

Dapper adds that wealthy residents kept these walls “as shiny and smooth by washing and rubbing as any wall in Holland can be made with chalk, and they are like mirrors. The upper storeys are made of the same sort of clay. Moreover, every house is provided with a well for the supply of fresh water”.

Daily street life in Benin City might have consisted of large crowds going through even larger streets, with people colourfully dressed – some in white, others in yellow, blue or green – and the city captains acting as judges to resolve lawsuits, moderating debates in the numerous galleries, and arbitrating petty conflicts in the markets.

The early foreign explorers’ descriptions of Benin City portrayed it as a place free of crime and hunger, with large streets and houses kept clean; a city filled with courteous, honest people, and run by a centralised and highly sophisticated bureaucracy.

At the height of its greatness in the 12th century – well before the start of the European Renaissance – the kings and nobles of Benin City patronised craftsmen and lavished them with gifts and wealth, in return for their depiction of the kings’ and dignitaries’ great exploits in intricate bronze sculptures.

“These works from Benin are equal to the very finest examples of European casting technique,” wrote Professor Felix von Luschan, formerly of the Berlin Ethnological Museum. “Benvenuto Celini could not have cast them better, nor could anyone else before or after him. Technically, these bronzes represent the very highest possible achievement.”

What impressed the first visiting Europeans most was the wealth, artistic beauty and magnificence of the city. Immediately European nations saw the opportunity to develop trade with the wealthy kingdom, importing ivory, palm oil and pepper – and exporting guns. At the beginning of the 16th century, word quickly spread around Europe about the beautiful African city, and new visitors flocked in from all parts of Europe, with ever glowing testimonies, recorded in numerous voyage notes and illustrations.

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/mar/18/story-of-cities-5-benin-city-edo-nigeria-mighty-medieval-capital-lost-without-trace

Has your Christian/Islam post colonial Nigeria been able to create any society like this?
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by Solsix(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Rissamenti post=103238143]

I disagree.

I can guarantee you that if this traditionalist is elected governor, he will be the most honest and hardworking governor in the nation's history.

Insofar as he is a conscientious traditionalist, not the negative type who work evil, he will be bound by his traditional deities to do right by his people.

If you don't know the history of the nobility and uprightness of your people, go and do some research.

The conscientious type will not venture into politics
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by FarmTech(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rissamenti:

You are mentally colonised to the worst possible degree.

First off, if you want to talk about ''human sacrifice'', the best religion to start with is Christianity.

The Christian church and its followers have slaughtered and enslaved billions of people throughout history, in the name of God.

The Inquisition, the Spanish Inquisition, the Crusades, the colonial invasions, including the murderous invasions which turned your grandpa christian, and hence your dad, then you, the trans Atlantic slave trade, were all Christian-driven atrocities that destroyed countless millions of lives.

HOW DARE YOU begin to compare the puny, occasional virgin sacrifice to God that took place in A FEW African societies of old, perhaps numbering a couple thousand in a century, with the countless millions massacred by christianity across the world?

HOW DARE YOU?

Christianity and Islam's hands drip with the blood of billions of innocents.

How dare you purport to cast African religion as violent against such colossal Crimes Against Humanity perpetrated by Christians and Muslims from history through till this day?

This is what colonial brainwashing does to you. It makes you see things upside down. Good is bad and bad is good.

Here is some history of Nigeria when traditional religion held sway. This is straight from the Guardian UK Newspaper:

''Benin City was also one of the first cities [on Earth] to have a semblance of street lighting. Huge metal lamps, many feet high, were built and placed around the city, especially near the king’s palace. Fuelled by palm oil, their burning wicks were lit at night to provide illumination for traffic to and from the palace.

When the Portuguese first “discovered” the city in 1485, they were stunned to find this vast kingdom made of hundreds of interlocked cities and villages in the middle of the African jungle. They called it the “Great City of Benin”, at a time when there were hardly any other places in Africa the Europeans acknowledged as a city. Indeed, they classified Benin City as one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world.

In 1691, the Portuguese ship captain Lourenco Pinto observed: “Great Benin, where the king resides, is larger than Lisbon; all the streets run straight and as far as the eye can see. The houses are large, especially that of the king, which is richly decorated and has fine columns. The city is wealthy and industrious. It is so well governed that theft is unknown and the people live in such security that they have no doors to their houses.”

In contrast, London at the same time is described by Bruce Holsinger, professor of English at the University of Virginia, as being a city of “thievery, prostitution, murder, bribery and a thriving black market made the medieval city ripe for exploitation by those with a skill for the quick blade or picking a pocket”.

African fractals

Benin City’s planning and design was done according to careful rules of symmetry, proportionality and repetition now known as fractal design. The mathematician Ron Eglash, author of African Fractals – which examines the patterns underpinning architecture, art and design in many parts of Africa – notes that the city and its surrounding villages were purposely laid out to form perfect fractals, with similar shapes repeated in the rooms of each house, and the house itself, and the clusters of houses in the village in mathematically predictable patterns.

As he puts it: “When Europeans first came to Africa, they considered the architecture very disorganised and thus primitive. It never occurred to them that the Africans might have been using a form of mathematics that they hadn’t even discovered yet.”

At the centre of the city stood the king’s court, from which extended 30 very straight, broad streets, each about 120-ft wide. These main streets, which ran at right angles to each other, had underground drainage made of a sunken impluvium with an outlet to carry away storm water. Many narrower side and intersecting streets extended off them. In the middle of the streets were turf on which animals fed.

“Houses are built alongside the streets in good order, the one close to the other,” writes the 17th-century Dutch visitor Olfert Dapper. “Adorned with gables and steps … they are usually broad with long galleries inside, especially so in the case of the houses of the nobility, and divided into many rooms which are separated by walls made of red clay, very well erected.”

Dapper adds that wealthy residents kept these walls “as shiny and smooth by washing and rubbing as any wall in Holland can be made with chalk, and they are like mirrors. The upper storeys are made of the same sort of clay. Moreover, every house is provided with a well for the supply of fresh water”.

Daily street life in Benin City might have consisted of large crowds going through even larger streets, with people colourfully dressed – some in white, others in yellow, blue or green – and the city captains acting as judges to resolve lawsuits, moderating debates in the numerous galleries, and arbitrating petty conflicts in the markets.

The early foreign explorers’ descriptions of Benin City portrayed it as a place free of crime and hunger, with large streets and houses kept clean; a city filled with courteous, honest people, and run by a centralised and highly sophisticated bureaucracy.

At the height of its greatness in the 12th century – well before the start of the European Renaissance – the kings and nobles of Benin City patronised craftsmen and lavished them with gifts and wealth, in return for their depiction of the kings’ and dignitaries’ great exploits in intricate bronze sculptures.

“These works from Benin are equal to the very finest examples of European casting technique,” wrote Professor Felix von Luschan, formerly of the Berlin Ethnological Museum. “Benvenuto Celini could not have cast them better, nor could anyone else before or after him. Technically, these bronzes represent the very highest possible achievement.”

What impressed the first visiting Europeans most was the wealth, artistic beauty and magnificence of the city. Immediately European nations saw the opportunity to develop trade with the wealthy kingdom, importing ivory, palm oil and pepper – and exporting guns. At the beginning of the 16th century, word quickly spread around Europe about the beautiful African city, and new visitors flocked in from all parts of Europe, with ever glowing testimonies, recorded in numerous voyage notes and illustrations.

Has your Christian/Islam post colonial Nigeria been able to create any society like this?

Hmm. If u are the type that sees many "Christians" as Christians, then u are making a big mistake. Talking about development, Christian missionaries have done a lot. And Christians are doing are a lot.
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by EMXTAN1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

See this one, kalistus in the making

Haha asin eh
Re: Nnamdi Nwanwuo: Native Doctor Is PRP Candidate In Anambra Governorship Election by EMXTAN1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
francisgodstime:
Na to open shrine I dey reason oh

Haha
No be small thing oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.