Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) (31508 Views)

Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Masquerade Falls Into A Drainage While Walking On The Road (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Miosendyin: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Religion of peace
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by absoluteSuccess: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Video Proof Resurfaces of muslims initiating attacks on The Egungun Masquerade which led to the death of the imam of Kamorudeen mosque.

The Imam in Osogbo clamined they were sitting peacefully in their mosque and the Egungun worshippers attacked them for no reason.

This video shows that the Egungun worshippers were in prossession on a Public Road like they always do every year, the Muslims saw them and felt its wrong for anyone in this world today to be parading Egungun up and down because according to what Allah taught them, they must attack every nonbelievers and idol worshippers.

They then attacked the Holy Egungun first, severly beating it up and even tried to unveil and reveal the face of the devotee under the Egungun regalia.

This raises questions and exposes the Imam of Osogbo's claims as lies.

Look at this video and be the judge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbqGaWAlHY8

Old friend, thanks for the "Holy Egungun" one. No practicing Egungun worshipper will ever beat an Eleha in hijabs.

Why should they be partial covering their women's face and fighting others from doing same?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Dex4(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
But Muslims always pray on the road blocking out traffic,I've seen that in Kubwa Abuja and no one has molested them yet. What's with them gan?why are they so intolerant?
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
RisenJoe:
Look at what religion has done to brothers!!!

And the worst thing is that Muslims always carry their fanaticism for head, everyone knows that Islam is root of all terrorism in the world today, Yet you will never hear any of their leaders condemning terrorists which goes a long way to show you that terrorism jihad is sanctioned in the Quran.

But what baffles me the most is how religion is dividing brothers that share the same cultural and historical heritage....

Indeed, some people have head but they don't make use of their brain.

At Ilorin, no masquerade because of Muslims. In Yoruba towns, the Muslims are known to have fought against masquerade festivals.

There was an Alfa at Ibadan now late called Ajagbemokeferi . He started this harassment of masquerades.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by temitope27(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sammerboi:
werey go and read news about what churches did to indigenous Canadians in the past. Hitler who killed almost 2mil Jews na muslim abi? Hypocrites everywhere.
ode ni e, did Hitler killed in the name of God or by his own wickedness but ur brothers killed in the name of allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Donskichuks(m): 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Islam in Nigeria is Crap vile and evil I’ll never be a part of it neither will I have anything to do with them they are too violent

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by KDULAR: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
They are intolerant blood thirsty wicked devilish and cold as a serpent . Their religion encourages and relish in violence , the level of Ibadah is judged by how much violent act you can perform and justifies, it it even teaches and prescribe different levels of deceit that exist and how it can be applied in their everyday life. Peace only exists when they are in large numbers and are able to effortlessly inflict their banal fiendishness and pure evil. When confronted plainly with their evil deeds, they start justifying themselves by referring to what other religion or sect done some decades or ages back when even their grandfather was not conceived.. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by blacknoir: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
I have observed something, Islam is at war with everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by vioment: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Make masquerade no go dey count score.

The muslim terrorism renewal day na Fridays.

Hopefully, yoruba Muslims will continue to be the good and model moderate Muslims.
Make the bad ones amongst Dem no go invite external extremist (Oga Buhari gang) from the north. I hope the negotiating skills of the yorubas succeed in this case.

Igbos need to pray for peace among yorubas; because if half of yorubas begin to take up northern extremist ideology, e go rough. That means igbos will have to defend on two fronts.

Many igbos are very comfortable around yoruba Muslims. Some of us live close to them, are very good friends with them, grow up with them, do plenty with them, etc. We no dey even remember their religion when around them. I honestly pray for peace and unity among the Yoruba tribe. Abeg, make cooler heads prevail.

If Yoruba is at war with itself, extremist northerners and many easterners will be forced to pick sides. We don't pray for that. Because if northerners get involved, igbos will see it as necessary to get involved even if it as mercenaries. God Abeg spread peace amongst all tribes in Nigeria.

Oga Buhari prophecies are coming to pass. He is hell bent on spreading Arab religion and tribal intolerance. He never condemns hisba, sharia law, and others.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by blacknoir: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
RisenJoe:

And the worst thing is that Muslims always carry their fanaticism for head, everyone knows that Islam is root of all terrorism in the world today, Yet you will never hear any of their leaders condemning terrorists which goes a long way to show you that terrorism jihad is sanctioned in the Quran.

But what baffles me the most is how religion is dividing brothers that share the same cultural and historical heritage....

Someone once said all terrorist are Muslims but not every muslim is a terrorist
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by alimaxion: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
RisenJoe:

Your comment shows you know nothing about history, go to your dictionary and search for the meaning of terrorism. Before the emergence of Islam, there are have been different levels of terrorism in the world, You can make your findings from India. and how the western nation uses Christianity to do slavery business in Africa, but you will not accept this because the churches are set up to brainwash their followers

You can read this https://www.britannica.com/topic/terrorism to reset your brain. Most Muslims agreed that there are Islamic fanatics that later became terrorists, and this happens in other religions too, but the media will not show you that, because of people that think like you. I will drop a link here to show you the history of terrorism. Please also check the meaning of "Recency Bias" to help refresh your thinking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by davidthe16th: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Islam is a religion of Envy and Hate.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by merrymike47(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I don't know why yoruba muslims are always aggressive and hateful.

We yoruba muslims need to do something about this,i don't know if is because we are 20% christians,2% traditionalist and 78% muslims.
wake up bro, ur religion (Islam) is a scam and I am not sorry for telling you the truth. All ur religion do to you people is brainwash. Sit down one day and reason without your religious mind and you will be surprised about the truth that u will unravel.
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Empiree: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2021
PAGAN9JA:
Video Proof Resurfaces of muslims initiating attacks on The Egungun Masquerade which led to the death of the imam of Kamorudeen mosque.

You Are Liar. This is video footage showing Muslims were praying for Nigeria even awon elegun invaded peaceful b gathering of muslims. Video doesn't lie.

https://fb.watch/6ubIh0SEGQ/

As for you Christians that support these evil people, you will never be successful in life. Eyin eleribu jatijati

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Empiree:
You Are Liar. This is video footage showing Muslims were praying for Nigeria even awon elegun invaded peaceful b gathering of muslims. Video doesn't lie.

https://fb.watch/6ubIh0SEGQ/

As for you Christians that support these evil people, you will never be successful in life. Eyin eleribu jatijati

You big liar I saw that clip! The video has been edited and cut into 2 parts. The first one they are passing by peacefully upon which they were attacked by muslims as seen in the video I posted. and the second part is when the Traditionalists came back to retaliate for the attack by muslims on the Egungun.
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Samunique:
Tolerance is the key, but i doubt if it's found in real Islam !
A chore Islam person knows nothing about peace
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Empiree: 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

You big liar I saw that clip! The video has been edited and cut into 2 parts. The first one they are passing by peacefully upon which they were attacked by muslims as seen in the video I posted. and the second part is when the Traditionalists came back to retaliate for the attack by muslims on the Egungun.
liar. Keferi jatijati. How is a peacefully group of Muslims that are praying for NIGERIA suddenly attacked elegun when the video clearly shows elegun approached gathering of Muslims with their stupid disruptive noise.

Don't worry. We know your plan

Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Empiree:
liar. Keferi jatijati. How is a peacefully group of Muslims that are praying for NIGERIA suddenly attacked elegun when the video clearly shows elegun approached gathering of Muslims with their stupid disruptive noise.

Don't worry. We know your plan

You headslamer devil worshipper go watch the video i posted. Dont act oversmart. No Traditionalist will attack another religion but your faith ordains you to attack Pagans. Peaceful muslims my foot. Bloody boko harams scourge of the Earth. Everywhere you people have a bad name!
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Empiree: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

You headslamer devil worshipper go watch the video i posted. Dont act oversmart. No Traditionalist will attack another religion but your faith ordains you to attack Pagans. Peaceful muslims my foot. Bloody boko harams scourge of the Earth. Everywhere you people have a bad name!
what's BH has to do with this?. Can you be sincere for once?. You devil illiterates have track record of attacking Muslims, especially in ikorodu.
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Empiree:
what's BH has to do with this?. Can you be sincere for once?. You devil illiterates have track record of attacking Muslims, especially in ikorodu.

Which is always initiated by you stone pelting muslims!

No one will believe your lies. Because you fellows have a track record for religious violence of the most evil and satanic kinds. Isis folks
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Empiree: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

Which is always initiated by you stone pelting muslims!

No one will believe your lies. Because you fellows have a track record for religious violence of the most evil and satanic kinds. Isis folks
it is not your fault. It is Muslims' fault for trashing their nakali. That's the language that you elebo understand. Those days them no born you well to stand Muslims. Let's revive our nakali and ti won ba bi yin da, ko ja ni iwaju mosque in your egungun attire. O ma gbi na ni
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Excel70: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Empiree:
it is not your fault. It is Muslims' fault for trashing their nakali. That's the language that you elebo understand. Those days them no born you well to stand Muslims. Let's revive our nakali and ti won ba bi yin da, ko ja ni iwaju mosque in your egungun attire. O ma gbi na ni
Don't mind them, they work hand in hand with all those bidia crooners. They told Muslims nakali is bidia in order to attack them.
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Empiree: 12:55am On Jul 03, 2021
Excel70:

Don't mind them, they work hand in hand with all those bidia crooners. They told Muslims nakali is videos in order to attack them.
subhannallah undecided
Re: Muslims And Egungun Masquerade Clash In Osogbo (Video) by Amujale(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2021
Islam is one of the worst ideologies ever to set foot on African soil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relationship Between Yoruba Language And Igala Language. / Why Cremation Should Be Practiced In Nigeria. / Captain Hosa Kneeling Down To Greet Oba Ewuare II (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.