Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Is Happening To Beloxxi Crackers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is Happening To Beloxxi Crackers (725 Views)

Are some retailers deliberately hiking prices? Whats happening In Nigeria? / Inflation: What Is Happening Pls? / Best Biscuits Including Crackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Beloxxi Crackers by ANON333: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
Cream and mini crackers are my favourites because of their peculiar taste which has been consistent for a while now. Though I don't have issues with the increment in price(everybody understands the economic situation at present) but to reduce the pack size and still alter the taste - that is arrant foolishness and it betrays the confidence of loyal patrons like myself. Beloxxi cream crackers now tastes like cabin biscuit. It is so heart wrenching!

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Beloxxi Crackers by chiemmanuel(m): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Inflation
Re: What Is Happening To Beloxxi Crackers by ANON333: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Inflation ought to only affect price
but they increased the price, reduced the quantity and altered the taste. All 3in1 - a perfect combo to kill the brand. What other snack i can turn to is what bothers me now.
Re: What Is Happening To Beloxxi Crackers by chiemmanuel(m): 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
The inflation didn't reflect much on the price.
There is hyper inflation,
Prices are astronomical high
Plantain of 200 naira is now 1000 naira

You can go for vegetable crackers as an alternative
Re: What Is Happening To Beloxxi Crackers by 1F30M4(f): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
ANON333:
Cream and mini crackers are my favourites because of their peculiar taste which has been constant for a while now. Of recent the company has altered their flavours(or whatever they're called). Though I don't have issues with the increment in price - everybody understands the economic situation at present but to the reduce the pack size and still alter the taste - that is arrant foolishness and it betrays the confidence of loyal patrons like myself.
Beloxxi cream crackers now tastes like cabin biscuit. It is so heart wrenching.

You don't mean it?! I remember buying cartons of Beloxxi crackers just cos I loved how it tasted in my mouth, how it didn't give my teeth so much work, how it melts on my tongue and I only have to savour and then swallow.. I haven't had it in a long long while though.. Parle Top buttery crackers may not be it but you could try it out orr veggie crackers as the commenter above me has suggested.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Bush Meat(pix) / Make A Wise Choice To Have A Better Future,the Time Is Now: / Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.