Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (1649 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by ImaIma1(f): 4:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Are you looking for a wife or for a sponsor? And you think the best time to settle down is when you are jobless, hoping that the woman will be your benefactor.

The person advising you is not well.

14 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by hpk(m): 6:36am On Jul 01, 2021
If you spend this time and energy you're about to devote in searching for "ready made" woman on yourself, you'll be a better person and attract better women that'll complement you.

Aside free sex and keeping your boring life exciting for few weeks, there's not so much to gain in this venture. The moment she's disenchanted from infatuation, you'll be back to this starting point where you set out.

P.s: brace your ears for a tonne of baggage stories on how she's single, not in a relationship in her late 30s and is ready to settle down with you if you can tolerate her unrepentant excess in exchange for the love you crave.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by ahnie: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2021
ImaIma1:
Are you looking for a wife or for a sponsor?
He's looking for a sponsor....men nowadays shame has vanished from their face.this op is nothing but a leech.

16 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Cokahot: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2021
Lazy idiot. Dont go and find work. Konji don hold u tire. Stupid lazy man. Odeh. God punish u there

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by phazotron(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2021
hpk:
If you spend this time and energy you're about to devote in searching for "ready made" woman on yourself, you'll be a better person and attract better women that'll complement you.

Aside free sex and keeping your boring life exciting for few weeks, there's not so much to gain in this venture. The moment she's disenchanted from infatuation, you'll be back to this starting point where you set out.

P.s: brace your ears for a tonne of baggage stories on how she's single, not in a relationship in her late 30s and is ready to settle down with you if you can tolerate her unrepentant excess in exchange for the love you crave.

Na so
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by RightToReject(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Hypocrisy is when any woman who believes in hypergamy and or practices it cast aspersions on you because as repulsive as your desire and its presentation seems, at least you're upfront and open, thus condition breeds yours, so it's neither inherent nor mentality. You're better than anyone of them who'll castigate you because in their case, they not only go into marriage with the same mentality but do gloss it with pretense. Perhaps, they do not understand that hypergamy, which they practice, is a product of self-absorption, which itself breeds faithlessness.

That said, strive to redefine your priority, get your finances in order from a business perspective and venture into marriage with an altruistic mindset.

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Tobichuks08: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2021
RightToReject:
Hypocrisy is when any woman who believes in hypergamy and or practices it cast aspersions on you because as repulsive as your desire and its presentation seems, at least you're upfront and open, thus condition breeds yours, so it's neither inherent nor mentality. You're better than anyone of them who'll castigate you because in their case, they not only go into marriage with the same mentality but do gloss it with pretense. Perhaps, they do not understand that hypergamy, which they practice, is a product of self-absorption, which itself breeds faithlessness.

That said, strive to redefine your priority, get your finances in order from a business perspective and venture into marriage with an altruistic mindset.
Are you okay?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by RightToReject(m): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Tobichuks08:

Are you okay?

Yes, I am. I, however, don't have to ask if you are because I know that you aren't. Now, run along and direct your further mentions to small-minded and hypocritically disingenuous elements like you.

Bumpkin.

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by DukeNija(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Em222:
Hi guys am a graduate who lost his job 4 yrs ago I am in my middle 30s but I want to settle down cos no time left so if ur a mature lady with a good job or business doing to assist me so I can bounce back to my real man self am ready to marry you I swear with my whole heart just chat me up let's get the plans all mapped out am serious no time let's start making kids before it gets late the age range I need is from 26 to 39 so if u want us to get started chat me on 08164084891

You need help, counseling, prayers, a job and everything else but not a woman.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by ahnie: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2021
RightToReject:

Yes, I am. I, however, don't have to ask if you are because I know that you aren't. Now, run along and direct your further mentions to small-minded and hypocritically disingenuous elements like you.

Bumpkin.
Professor of english.ontop this small matter naim you dey knack this Kain English.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Tobichuks08: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2021
ahnie:

Professor of english.ontop this small matter naim you dey knack this Kain English.
nairaland can produce anything, this being one of its most useless products

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by beautyhd: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
My brother, this is a wrong move.

What happens if a lady desperate for marriage contacts you and deceives you into believing she is bouyant.

Maybe after the wedding, you find out the truth.

Have something doing no matter how little and your woman will appreciate you rather than depending on her.

I don't want to read later that my wife is disrespectful because she is the breadwinner.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by AgentGoat: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
ImaIma1:
Are you looking for a wife or for a sponsor? And you think the best time to settle down is when you are jobless, hoping that the woman will be your benefactor.

What d fuvk?

Why should the woman sponsor him?

How many women get work when them marry?

Jobless modafuvkas

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
What you need is a job. No sane woman will agree to marry and have kids with a jobless man.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by frozen70(f): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Em222:

Your mind set is not a pleasant one about marriage and having kids with a koboless pocket

Find your bearing first then think of settling down

The birth and arrival of a new born is a bigger responsibilities

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Piptocoin: 4:04am On Jul 02, 2021
If it was a jobless woman looking for a husband this same band of nairalanders who think op has lost a few nuts in his brain for proposing a marriage union despite his jobless situation would encourage her to find a rich man. Afterall, she is a woman and women are not naturally wired to be the breadwinners.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Bekermann(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Piptocoin:
If it was a jobless woman looking for a husband this same band of nairalanders who think op has lost a few nuts in his brain for proposing a marriage union despite his jobless situation would encourage her to find a rich man. Afterall, she is a woman and women are not naturally wired to be the breadwinners.

True. Reminds me of the book "The War Against Boys"
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Arsenate(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Piptocoin:
They are just shameless hypocrites it's nauseating. Claim to be equals with men one minute, expect different standards for both genders the next. Very annoying lot.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Elsueno: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Personally, I will never marry or have any kids if I don't have the means to take care of them, I don't plan to depend on any woman or family members after marriage. My wife can work & be the richest woman in the world, I won't give a shyt...I will just do my responsibilities as a husband. We go be together 4ever as long as she is loyal

But that's just me, I know some 1 whos wife sponsored him to school & they eventually got married, though they still live together, even despite the man getting a job after. The wife is still the boss, sometimes I even feel embrass with the way she treats him..but he doesn't seem to mine, so I also pretend like I have seen nothing

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Glycosunde: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
What you really need right now is not a woman but a job. How can you have a say in a relationship where the woman will be the bread winner. Kindly get your priorities right

Sighs........... Drops pen

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Pweetyccee(f): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Nothing I no go see for d forum

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Jethrosam(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
In my own view on this write up the guy post,it might be a way to see who will say yes to it's proposal.most wealthy guys use this type of way to select their partner.only god knows

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Bekermann(m): 1:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Jethrosam:
In my own view on this write up the guy post,it might be a way to see who will say yes to it's proposal.most wealthy guys use this type of way to select their partner.only god knows

Ah dey tell you oh. I fancy going this route though.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Vision101(m): 2:56am On Jul 03, 2021
@ahnie
He's looking for a sponsor....men nowadays shame has vanished from their face.this op is nothing but a leech.

@me
But you ladies said that what a man can do that a woman can do even better.

If the future is female then things must change from the old way to the new way.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Ishilove: 3:03am On Jul 03, 2021
ImaIma1:

The person advising him is probably a freeloader as well. Shameless people everywhere
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Richy4(m): 4:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Ladies, this is the best time to start from the scratch with your man..... so that you will have a testimony/ what u will hand down to your children...

Stories like your father and I had nothing.... We started from ground zero ..we were sleeping on the floor... But look at where we are now... This is the time.... do not let this opportunity pass you by...
smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Movies Really Made You Scared When You Where Growing up? (Pics) / Women/ladies: How Do We Do It? Men: How Do You Want It Done? / Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.