Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari (20669 Views)

2023: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Vote Based On Ethnicity, Religion - Livinus Okwara / Nwabufo: Parties Should Zone Presidential Ticket On Competence Not Ethnicity / Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Chuka200: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Naijanascam:
Blame
Blame
Blame
Blame
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No matter what they say I still prefer Buhari to Jonathan the sleeping dog
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by frankson1(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Though, it is hard and difficult to admit, what he said is true. I still remember the video of Prof Soludo and Senator Umeh just few days ago yet they are brothers from even same state and party!
https://www.nairaland.com/6618857/victor-umeh-caught-camera-mocking

If you go through the list of those who mismanaged the oil subsidies during HE GEJ tenure, every religion, tongue and tribe was there yet they use politics to divide their followers. Nigerians caused the problems and it's Nigerians who will solve it. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.

The politicians will keep using the 'fools' who call themselves supporters until they have sense.

Politicians always turn to the people when their interest is threatened but look the other way when the people need them.

If I may ask; what have they really done other than screaming APC, PDP till another election year. In what way have they made their presence felt? They do this and go free because they've successfully pocketed their supporters that they have no way out.

A[b] sane responsible comment from you.[/b]
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Gondonu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-are-to-blame-for-injustices-not-ethnicity-religion-buhari/%3famp

How can you be accused of corruption when you use your family members to do it?
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2021
the fact PMB is spewing is correct
but the truth still remains
that his govt have been very aweful thus far
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by ibietela2(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Though, it is hard and difficult to admit, what he said is true. I still remember the video of Prof Soludo and Senator Umeh just few days ago yet they are brothers from even same state and party!
https://www.nairaland.com/6618857/victor-umeh-caught-camera-mocking

If you go through the list of those who mismanaged the oil subsidies during HE GEJ tenure, every religion, tongue and tribe was there yet they use politics to divide their followers. Nigerians caused the problems and it's Nigerians who will solve it. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.

Good thing he GMB is also a Nigerian because he is part of it.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by musicwriter(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Then, why is majority his appointments from people of Northern extraction? Let him explain that.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by kindlyheart: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2021
I blame religion and I always will blame it
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by jojothaiv(m): 7:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Not surprised...
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Gondonu:
It is understandable that president Buhari have long envisaged that Nigerians are the most stupid people to rule that is why he desperately sought using all manners of means including threat to gain access to power then starts spilling nonsense of these kinds on the citizens.Dont be surprise seeing his zombies still defending this shitcrap.I am sorry but that is my take.

I'm following you.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Ipisi(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2021
ifymadu:
Yet he did give the Ibo, Roman Catholic man (Chief Mike Ahamba) an appointment when he became president but instead he fell back to his people that were against him to give all the juicy appointments.

When I read this from the Article I got so emotional, that led me to think.
Maybe he was using an Igbo man to get into power and after he will dump them.

Now it's so clear what his intentions were. It is either him not being sincere with Igbos or maybe truly the deadly northern cabals have hijacked his government
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by frankson1(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Abshiogagamai:
simple massage, but many of us don't understand what PMB is saying. may God help our youth

Truly. The comments I read here is sickening.

He passed a very strong message but lots of people here read it with sentiment and hatred.

I'm very sure that those who have scammed and still looking for opportunity to scam fellow Nairalanders are among those calling PMB names.

I don't have to write a documentation of the wickedness and unnecessary advantage we try to take over ourselves at the slightest chance because they can't pretend to not know.

God cannot help people who aren't ready to be helped.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by celeiyke: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2021
So this man knows the country is polarized
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by frankson1(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
the fact PMB is spewing is correct

but the truth still remains

that his govt have been very awful thus far

Very balance and honest comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2021
DoctorDree:
Bubu Bubu......Just dey rule dey go,everything has an end anyways!!!!

Carry on invading NIGERIA with MACBAN, your FULANI kiths and kind from NIGER REPUBLIC.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
JesseJo:

Bauchi isn't middle belt
Southern bauchi is middle belt

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by 377: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
One day e go end. Na your time Mr president
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2021
emilo2bad:

The resources will also be mismanage by state governors
Then we would have no excuse than to face them and they won't have any excuse and it won't be anyone business than we
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by socialmediaman: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Gondonu:
It is understandable that president Buhari have long envisaged that Nigerians are the most stupid people to rule that is why he desperately sought using all manners of means including threat to gain access to power then starts spilling nonsense of these kinds on the citizens.Dont be surprise seeing his zombies still defending this shitcrap.I am sorry but that is my take.

the despot will not lose a single vote from his supporters if he was qualified to run for office again. In fact all he has to do for the ones he lost is to resume trader moni and handouts with some splash of propaganda, and they'll come back

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2021
The main reason for the TWITTER BAN. Doesn't he know that these things are read all over the world?
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by blackboy(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Pls when will he go on holiday ..i mean medical check up. Make they continue foreign trips in the name of medicals.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by naturefellow(m): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Bleep Buhari!
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Blame
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Ojiofor: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Buhari still remain an ethnic bigot who is bent on given his Fulani kinsmen territories accross Nigeria through RUGA.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Youngvegetable: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2021
No truer words have ever been said
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:
First things first only foolish people depend on strong people instead of strong institution ...

Secondly we are talking about our existence first not even about development

As we speak fulanis are swallowing up minorities in the middle belt bauchi , jos , nassarawa n the rest ... restructure this country let everyone handle their security n resources then we can talk about development

SUPPORTED
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Gondonu:

Buhari is right based on this context, the lopsided appointments complain are majorly from the south east most of which were already against him bt also feel marginalized for long and used buhari to vent that frustration and force him to appease the long going marginalization which he didn't start.

However on the violence it is ethnic and maybe religious
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Apc can never govern this Country well again unless they replace BUHARI NOW WITH Osinbajo.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Felixabel(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2021
This man keep blaming his citizens, instead of taking responsibility of his failure to govern the nation.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2021
BUHARI HAS DEMENTIA. THAT'S WHY HE MUST BURN DOWN NIGERIA TO BE SATISFIED. THIS THREAD OF HIS IS PROOF OF DEMENTIA AND TWITTER BAN.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by orisa37: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Yes, to some extent.

Our leaders started it, followers are just continuing what our leaders started.

To all extent is BUHARI revengeful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Virtually Attends Spud-in Ceremony Of EBENYI (Photos) / Fuel Subsidy Threatened Nigeria’s Survival, Made Marketers Rich — TUC / Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.