Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari (20815 Views)

2023: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Vote Based On Ethnicity, Religion - Livinus Okwara / Nwabufo: Parties Should Zone Presidential Ticket On Competence Not Ethnicity / Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by imagrg(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Kudos?
Please Mr President, address the issues of nepotism, inflation and over-population created by child marriage in the North. That way we shall have a peaceful and self-sufficient country.

Want to earn FREE MONEY from Airdrop? Get 10,000 FREE Love Coin Giveaway now before it closes. My sigy below has the link. It's an absolutely free giveaway. Spend no money please.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by TruthinAction: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2021
He is indirectly telling us he is not a Nigerian. If he is, then he is the number one problem based on his own statement.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by ddeola: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2021
What about:
- the armed fulani army imported from other west African countries by Buhari and his friends Miyetti devils
- armed bandits funded by Buhari and northern elders
- killer herdsmen all over the south
- nepotism in your govt
- lack of ideas to foster growth and development
- increasing rate of banditry and kidnapping in the country especially nothern part
- terrorists in your cabinet

A leader who is pointing accusing finger at others has the other four pointing at him. Your time will soon be up na then una go hear wennnn
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by seyz91(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2021
I wish i had a gun and shoot this idiot on sight

You people at the top looting money, living better life then leaving we the commoners to suffer and feed on crumbs yet still saying we are the problem

All politicians neither old or young should be gathered in a house and bombed
Gondonu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-are-to-blame-for-injustices-not-ethnicity-religion-buhari/%3famp
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Again, Buhari is right. Because he and his ilk are the problems of Nigeria.

He thinks we think like he thinks...or they think.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by ba7man(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Even thieves, fraudsters and all sorts of criminals will gather and blame the govt for crimes they commit.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Babaken(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Let tenure was PDP they blame now is the. Masses.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by themanderon: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Boomchakalaka. After rejecting him thrice the same people now foolishly went and voted for him at last aint that the classic definition of stupidity? Now he is taking back his pounds by ruining the country.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by lawalmovichhhh: 9:23am On Jul 01, 2021
see this foolish man. this tin dey pain me..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Many people will think it'was buhari that made this statement.Whereas,it was femi adesina.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Achiri1: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Nothing last forever
Your end is coming

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Drone95(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2021
I assure you!!!! grin
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by dbonks(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Talking as if ethnicity and bigotry are an entity, they are simply an action arising from peoples' utterances, actions or inactions.

Your actions, utterances and inactions currently or previously is responsible for the kind of division, injustice and marginalization that certain sections of the country is facing now.
You make appointments with recourse to Federal Character and equity. Does what suits you, because you feel you have all the power and authority.
But you must remember that one day they will be gone, and it will be only and the name you have made for yourself.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Naijanascam: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2021
Chuka200:

No matter what they say I still prefer Buhari to Jonathan the sleeping dog

Udonmeanit

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Aduroja123(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Champneys: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
Always blaming others, never taking the blame for his own divisiveness, clannishness, incompetence and piss poor leadership.

A very useless leader with nothing to offer.

Onikuuuure Buhari!
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2021
So if I get you right oga Bubu, you expected those judges to rule in your favour because you share same religion and region with them?
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Cleanworld(f): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Chuka200: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Naijanascam:

Udonmeanit

Yes boss o lol
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Horlhamhi(f): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Always blaming everyone else but himself.
'We'...? ogbeni, personalize it and say 'I'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Baboon brained idiot
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Martini101(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2021
The only one that blames everything insight, except himself.
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Johel(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2021
Gondonu:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-are-to-blame-for-injustices-not-ethnicity-religion-buhari/%3famp

My hatred for this idiot though...I hate Buhari with all I have,I prefer the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by justjify(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerians are to blame for voting you dundee... Slow poke
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Yankee101: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2021
And not buhari abi
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Npmedia(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na u time now, every beginning as an end....
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by ifymadu: 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ipisi:

When I read this from the Article I got so emotional, that led me to think.
Maybe he was using an Igbo man to get into power and after he will dump them.

Now it's so clear what his intentions were. It is either him not being sincere with Igbos or maybe truly the deadly northern cabals have hijacked his government

I think it's his personality, that's who he is
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by Kingspin(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
You are a fool president.
Born to fail
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by emilo2bad: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
mrvitalis:

Then we would have no excuse than to face them and they won't have any excuse and it won't be anyone business than we
Then get ready for state police control by them to dealt with opposition voice. By then you will regret
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
emilo2bad:

Then get ready for state police control by them to dealt with opposition voice. By then you will regret
U mean same thing police is doing now for APC
Re: Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari by emilo2bad: 11:39am On Jul 03, 2021
mrvitalis:
U mean same thing police is doing now for APC
Yes my bro. For APC and PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo / Army Moves To Retire Al-mustapha / Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.