Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. (1324 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation / Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 4:46am On Jul 01, 2021
"once beaten and twice shy".

Back then in Niger state , i had a white goat. Lovely and obedient to the core, love bond between I and "white goat" can be compared to love between hunter and his hunting dogs .
My siblings once said " are you still gonna kill white goat for Xmas?"

Deep in my heart , white goat will eventually be killed and eaten at the right time (when her name is top on the roaster-call). For I had many goats .

One fateful day, something happened . Quite bizzare though.

White goat was at the scene of a slaughter. She was there when I killed an "mkpi". (Mkpi is the Igbo name for a healthy ,smelly male goat).
White goat was so close ,that the blood gushing out at high pressure from neck of the mkpi spilled and colored half her body red.

Note : ALL MY GOATS ARE ON FREE RANGE.(meaning they move about and scavenge for food on their own, but return at night to sleep in the stead in my Compound).

White goat pretended like nothing happened . I immediately wiped the blood stain off her white skin.
My white goat slept in the stead . Some male goats did sex her that night.

At 7am, I gave them some corn husks to eat before they go out for their daily bread.
This was 16yrs ago, and uptil this very moment I have not seen my goat..
WHITE GOAT LEFT AND NEVER RETURNED. SHE LEFT FOREVER.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu lacks the wisdom of my white goat. He lacks the intuition, lacks the sound judgement and lacks the tact.

He was let off the hook in 2017 ( a very rare move from buhari) with strict bail conditions. He eventually violated and broke his bail conditions by

1) holding mamoth crowd rallies
2) personally insulting the president.
3) stoking national tension
4l insulting the military
5)insulting southeast leaders
6) insulting BURATAI' etc.

And when his "kill" was ordered from above , chukwu Abiama saved him by the whiskers.
2 years later A Jewish looking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu appeared on the wailing wall to the surprise of the entire world .he promised a broadcast at 7pm same day. That broadcast would pass him off as a megalomaniac with low value for human life.
His dogs JACK and SADDAM murdered by the Nigerian army were mentioned several times in that broadcast, excluding the names of over 2thousand young biafrans killed and 23 killed (both girls and children) right there in his compound as he made his escape to ......??

We thought that was it . But no it wasn't . Nnamdi Kanu will not cease to embarrass and amaze his followers with his folly.
As we all know ,Mazi is currently in an underground bunker somewhere in ABUJA, never to escape again.

In his case he was "TWICE BEATEN & NOT SHY".

WHAT A FOOL

Although if he survives BUHARI'S remaining 1 year 11months in power , then he may be released by a southern president post 2023 with strong conditions ,which may include
1) he shal be confined to abuja for life

2) he shall not use the internet for life .

All these are a price he must pay to assuage his great folly and low wisdom.

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by ThinkSmarter: 5:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Kanu's greatest flaw is that he is temperamental.
He is too proud and arrogant.
He doesn't regard and respect the Igbo elites.
Eze onye agwanam'
He will likely be released after 2023 with strict conditions.
There was a country.
The problem with Igbos is that so many pro Biafrans that constitute the large percentage of the masses and some evangelical christians have strong voter aparthy.
Our people need much orientation on the need to start participating in the political processes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Monogamy: 5:42am On Jul 01, 2021
"Once beaten and twice shy"

"So many times beaten, infinite shy"

Kanu and his people are not learning a thing from the history
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2021
That is if pdp win 2023 election
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by BosseJ: 7:01am On Jul 01, 2021
SlyDev:
That is if pdp win 2023 election

For where? The same PDP that intends to field another Fulani as its presidential candidate? APC has a better chance of fielding a Southern president (which would brighten Kanu's chances of getting released), than PDP that has already zoned the Presidential ticket to the North.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2021
BosseJ:

For where? The same PDP that intends to field another Fulani as its presidential candidate? APC has a better chance of fielding a Southern president (which would brighten Kanu's chances of getting released), than PDP that has already zoned the Presidential ticket to the North.
PDP is a party filled with introverts ..

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Apart of wike who holds a pseudo-nazi political ideology, all other pdp members are ruderless
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2021
APC is a party full of failures and bigots and hangers-on

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
We need a brand-new political movement bereft of the political charlatans straddling the current POLITICal space
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by GTkester: 8:26am On Jul 01, 2021
That's the least that will happen. But let's face it, Buhari is not in the mood of playing any kind of games with Kanu. My suspicion is that the judge will hand Kanu a death penalty and Kanu will be executed, i.e. killed. Even if the heavens will fall, this is one risk Buhari is ready to take. However, at the very least this case will drag on till 2023 and maybe another president might decide to pardon him. But even this option to me has just a 10% chance of happening.

Well, I pray we will be alive to witness how the proceedings will go.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by edochie12: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2021
You are very wicked op,I listened to that broadcast,he first of all salute the people that died in his house, even he has a one minute silence for them on air,before he mention his dog that was also killed,I don't know why you people are so daft,we have fulani herdsmen,bandits, Boko Haram,iswap, terrorizing Nigeria,but you people won't stand up and condemn them,but you all are now jubilating that nnamdi kanu was arrested,as if Nigeria will be better because of his arrest.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Ddokie: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2021
GTkester:
That's the least that will happen. But let's face it, Buhari is not in the mood of playing any kind of games with Kanu. My suspicion is that the judge will hand Kanu a death penalty and Kanu will be executed, i.e. killed. Even if the heavens will fall, this is one risk Buhari is ready to take. However, at the very least this case will drag on till 2023 and maybe another president might decide to pardon him. But even this option to me has just a 10% chance of happening.

Kanu is a prisoner of conscience. He can’t be publicly executed in a democracy. What they may do is to give him the musa yaradua (abacha) treatment.

If buhari doesn’t do that till his tenure ends, it is most likely the next president will release him no matter the tribe (except na el Rufai)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Princesaha: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2021
GTkester:

One thousand Buharis can't try that. Let's watch and see ok. We can even bet on this.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by colorsofrainbow: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:
"Once beaten and twice shy"

"So many times beaten, infinite shy"

Kanu and his people are not learning a thing from the history
Is that why army almost killed Igboho this night too in his house just as they tried on Nnamdi Kanu before he left for U.K?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Is that why army almost killed Igboho this night too in his house just as they tried on Nnamdi Kanu before he left for U.K?
igboho is a stark illiterate.
Although despite his shortcomings, he still comes through as a smart guy.. way way smarter than that clown Mazi Kanu, who espaced twice and was lured back into a trap twice.

Igboho should thread with caution ..
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2021
Princesaha:

One thousand Buharis can't try that. Let's watch and see ok. We can even bet on this.
the law of the land will decide what happens to Mazi Kanu.

If they hand him a death sentence , then the law killed him and not Buhari ..

But justice nyarko is a lady , although she is Fulani , she still has a heart of milk.

Just to let you know that the prosecution triangle currently fighting Kanu is 100% Fulani ..and they are

1) Binta Nyarko
2) Buhari
3) prosecution lawyer Mr labaran

Not to mention Malami and the Fulani president of the appeal court , and the Fulani chief justice of the federation.

How will Kanu breathe now ? He's choke
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2021
Ddokie:

Kanu is a prisoner of conscience. He can’t be publicly executed in a democracy. What they may do is to give him the musa yaradua (abacha) treatment.

If buhari doesn’t do that till his tenure ends, it is most likely the next president will release him no matter the tribe (except na el Rufai)

My retrospective hope is that he is released under very very very strict conditions by the incoming president ..

Maybe a house arrest in an Abuja mansion etc .

But have you forgotten that BUHARI's personal driver was tortured and POISONED to death ,simply because he tricked Buhari to sign off contract papers ?
His share of the money was just 100m.

Yet the cabal abducted , disappeared , tortured and poisoned him to death ..

So maybe the same may apply for Kanu ..

That is how foolish people usually end up ..
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by colorsofrainbow: 10:18am On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
igboho is a stark illiterate.
Although despite his shortcomings, he still comes through as a smart guy.. way way smarter than that clown Mazi Kanu, who espaced twice and was lured back into a trap twice.

Igboho should thread with caution ..
grin grin no nah he should have stood still to.receive the bullets as his home was invaded today as u mocked Nnamdi Kanu for escaping..
Smart ko stark ni grin grin
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria may or may not be better with his arrest.

Just to let you know, I am Igbo and my dad was a captain in the biafran army.

But i can authoritatively quote that "if Col Ojukwu had a gram of Kanu madness+folly+Low IQ , he would have been overthrown and beheaded by the same comrades he headed and led in the biafran army.

How in this world would a NUMBER 1 ENEMY OF STATE , TO THE GIANT OF AFRICA , come to Africa from his British safe haven ?
If this is not foolishness tell me what it is .

You come to kenya ,lured by an olosho for a party sex orgy and foolishly feel you could just board a plane at the Kenyatta airport and fly back to Hearthrow ,London?

Kanu has lost the right to lead the broilers and rabbits in my pen , talk more of ipob worldwide...
edochie12:
You are very wicked op,I listened to that broadcast,he first of all salute the people that died in his house, even he has a one minute silence for them on air,before he mention his dog that was also killed,I don't know why you people are so daft,we have fulani herdsmen,bandits, Boko Haram,iswap, terrorizing Nigeria,but you people won't stand up and condemn them,but you all are now jubilating that nnamdi kanu was arrested,as if Nigeria will be better because of his arrest.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

grin grin no nah he should have stood still to.receive the bullets as his home was invaded today as u mocked Nnamdi Kanu for escaping..
Smart ko stark ni grin grin
the intention to attack igboho house was a 3rd party ops.

I believe mercenaries were involved .

Same way the Nigerian army used fulani mercenaries from Niger and Chad during the biafran wars.
That unit were 90% responsible for the genocide in biafran land .

I think this current junta is replaying the scenerios now
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by nthony10: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2021
OP please study Kanu to know why he is doing what he is doing.
You have not answered why a man will see all these signs and still attempt to return. We both know it's not for money or political gains because that can be gotten easily thru other means.

Most people always focus on his flaws as a person and deliberately overlook his message which he very clearly states everytime.

I think he has said it somewhere that he felt he was dealing with human beings (Nigerian government) not knowing they were savages from the way the military came after him in 2017. That's why he went on over drive because he has seen firsthand how the government doesn't play fair. I admit it's being naive but it's enough motivation.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by kponkedenge(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2021
BosseJ:

APC is isn't fielding a southerner.... Don't believe that rubbish.... Why do you think all the northern governor's are leaving PDP for APC all of a sudden?

They want to pull their weight off for a run for the presidency.

Besides, as it is now.... After the hardships and poverty we all are witnessing... and cracking down on people specifically from the South... Any southerner that votes for APC or any Fulani man to power is a fool
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by nthony10: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
Nigeria may or may not be better with his arrest.

Just to let you know, I am Igbo and my dad was a captain in the biafran army.

But i can authoritatively quote that "if Col Ojukwu had a gram of Kanu madness+folly+Low IQ , he would have been overthrown and beheaded by the same comrades he headed and led in the biafran army.

How in this world would a NUMBER 1 ENEMY OF STATE , TO THE GIANT OF AFRICA , come to Africa from his British safe haven ?
If this is not foolishness tell me what it is .

You come to kenya ,lured by an olosho for a party sex orgy and foolishly feel you could just board a plane at the Kenyatta airport and fly back to Hearthrow ,London?

Kanu has lost the right to lead the broilers and rabbits in my pen , talk more of ipob worldwide...

So you believe the Olosho crap story. Sad
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Ddokie: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:

My retrospective hope is that he is released under very very very strict conditions by the incoming president ..

Maybe a house arrest in an Abuja mansion etc .

But have you forgotten that BUHARI's personal driver was tortured and POISONED to death ,simply because he tricked Buhari to sign off contract papers ?
His share of the money was just 100m.

Yet the cabal abducted , disappeared , tortured and poisoned him to death ..

So maybe the same may apply for Kanu ..

That is how foolish people usually end up ..

Poisoning him is a very possible eventuality.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
The Buhari government would want to engage in a quick fix of this man Kanu.
And that would involve using unauthorized means of elimination , including the Ken saro-wiwa option
Ddokie:

Poisoning him is a very possible eventuality.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
nthony10:

So you believe the Olosho crap story. Sad
well we all know that the man Kanu ,is a randy man who frolicks a lot with women of easy virtues
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Released After Buhari Quits In 2023. by Curious345: 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2022
Absolutely true
Curious345:
"once beaten and twice shy".

Back then in Niger state , i had a white goat. Lovely and obedient to the core, love bond between I and "white goat" can be compared to love between hunter and his hunting dogs .
My siblings once said " are you still gonna kill white goat for Xmas?"

Deep in my heart , white goat will eventually be killed and eaten at the right time (when her name is top on the roaster-call). For I had many goats .

One fateful day, something happened . Quite bizzare though.

White goat was at the scene of a slaughter. She was there when I killed an "mkpi". (Mkpi is the Igbo name for a healthy ,smelly male goat).
White goat was so close ,that the blood gushing out at high pressure from neck of the mkpi spilled and colored half her body red.

Note : ALL MY GOATS ARE ON FREE RANGE.(meaning they move about and scavenge for food on their own, but return at night to sleep in the stead in my Compound).

White goat pretended like nothing happened . I immediately wiped the blood stain off her white skin.
My white goat slept in the stead . Some male goats did sex her that night.

At 7am, I gave them some corn husks to eat before they go out for their daily bread.
This was 16yrs ago, and uptil this very moment I have not seen my goat..
WHITE GOAT LEFT AND NEVER RETURNED. SHE LEFT FOREVER.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu lacks the wisdom of my white goat. He lacks the intuition, lacks the sound judgement and lacks the tact.

He was let off the hook in 2017 ( a very rare move from buhari) with strict bail conditions. He eventually violated and broke his bail conditions by

1) holding mamoth crowd rallies
2) personally insulting the president.
3) stoking national tension
4l insulting the military
5)insulting southeast leaders
6) insulting BURATAI' etc.

And when his "kill" was ordered from above , chukwu Abiama saved him by the whiskers.
2 years later A Jewish looking Mazi Nnamdi Kanu appeared on the wailing wall to the surprise of the entire world .he promised a broadcast at 7pm same day. That broadcast would pass him off as a megalomaniac with low value for human life.
His dogs JACK and SADDAM murdered by the Nigerian army were mentioned several times in that broadcast, excluding the names of over 2thousand young biafrans killed and 23 killed (both girls and children) right there in his compound as he made his escape to ......??

We thought that was it . But no it wasn't . Nnamdi Kanu will not cease to embarrass and amaze his followers with his folly.
As we all know ,Mazi is currently in an underground bunker somewhere in ABUJA, never to escape again.

In his case he was "TWICE BEATEN & NOT SHY".

WHAT A FOOL

Although if he survives BUHARI'S remaining 1 year 11months in power , then he may be released by a southern president post 2023 with strong conditions ,which may include
1) he shal be confined to abuja for life

2) he shall not use the internet for life .

All these are a price he must pay to assuage his great folly and low wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates 64 Years Birthday In A Private Jet / When Will Igbos Boo This Collosus In Failure / Who Is More Brutal Between Nnamdi Kanu And Simon Ekpa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.