Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video (4619 Views)

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma / Video Of Woman Mercilessly Beating A Child Spark Outrage / Female Colonel slaps policeman who called her a prostitute in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Treborblue(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Black woman can be seen holding no punches as she deals with white girl who called her slave and monkey in this video that has since gone viral
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbAd0JJKSwg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Bluntguy: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Good.

6 Likes

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Treborred: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Lalasticlala
myndd
Ishilove
Push to the promise land beko
Say no to rascism
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Leemekzy: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2021
nice.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Sunnybay7: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2021
Racism still alive they just be concealing it- kanye west

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by hisgrace090: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2021
What did most white folks enjoy by humiliating other colours if i may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by SimplyShit: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2021
This is how I will beat all the NL trolls

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Treborred: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2021
hisgrace090:
What did most white folks enjoy by humiliating other colours if i may ask?

I just don't get it

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2021
No wonder Buhari Media Cows are affraid of me. They know how I will beat them. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Lanretoye(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Tittle of this movie be vengeance of a slave.
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by yanabasee1(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Truths are hard to dogest......that's how the white people sees all the black people around them.... Slaves!!

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by xpressionx(m): 7:56am On Jul 01, 2021
Show them why the trio of Israel,Usman and Nganou is dominating the UFC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by ValCon888: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Dem no sabi fight but dem go dey run their mouth like leaking tap. I support the beating with 10 slaps.

8 Likes

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Treborblue(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Lanretoye:
Tittle of this movie be vengeance of a slave.
grin grin cheesy real vengeance
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by yinkeys(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2021
ValCon888:
Dem no sabi fight but dem go dey run their mouth like leaking tap. I support the beating with 10 slaps.
*but they run the world & kill whoever with technology. They destroy countries with their economic hitmen. They are kings of this evil world, even Buhari is afraid of them

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Airwavez: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2021
cool

Yo,

I don't understand why people hate people because of color...

Are u a bull to get annoyed by a color?
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by ruggedtimi(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
This video is like three weeks old
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Kingcalls: 10:28am On Jul 01, 2021
ValCon888:

The white woman is absolutely right and the black monkey be charged for assault.... blacks are so foolish, go and gain respect first ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Beating the white woman won't prove her wrong

It proves you easily allow emotions to overcome you, instead of plotting a long term but effective revenge you decided on a short term revenge...

This white woman would call police to arrest you for assault and very soon you would be in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by 27Pushing30: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2021
sorry but this is not how you deal with racists.

Ask yourself upon how PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR we africans, Arabs, Asians and other races are compared to whites ... why did whites conquer us all?

ORGANIZATION.

Violence is archaic.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by siofra(f): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2021
yinkeys:
*but they run the world & kill whoever with technology. They destroy countries with their economic hitmen. They are kings of this evil world, even Buhari is afraid of them

So it means we should ass lick them?
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Jakumo(m): 11:57am On Jul 01, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Beating the white woman won't prove her wrong

It proves you easily allow emotions to overcome you, instead of plotting a long term but effective revenge you decided on a short term revenge...

This white woman would call police to arrest you for assault and very soon you would be in prison.

It never ceases to amaze me how easily violent people act without considering the time they will spend in jail for that impulsive and reckless monkey behavior. That ugly fat black woman will soon be fitted for an orange jail jumpsuit, all because her brain shifted into neutral over a simple verbal insult that could so easily have been ignored at no cost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Khd95(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
i saw the vidoe, i pitied the white racist, cos the way the black lady dealt with her ehhn, dragging her across the room into the street by her hair, while delivering dazzling punches and slaps to her face at interval.

when next she sees a black person, she go detour grin
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by BOOZELEE: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
That woman na naija woman see her thick body,,we no dey take this kind nonsense cheesy
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by SkengRay: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kingcalls:

The white woman is absolutely right and the black monkey be charged for assault.... blacks are so foolish, go and gain respect first ....
OK Uncle Rukus. Bloody Coon
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Sirchef: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good for her. Beat the shit out of her
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Spy360(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
27Pushing30:
sorry but this is not how you deal with racists.

Ask yourself upon how PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR we africans, Arabs, Asians and other races are compared to whites ... why did whites conquer us all?

ORGANIZATION.

Violence is archaic.

No.

Historical evidence show that Africa was first civilised before Europe. But while Africans used their technology for the development of arts and humanities such as sculptures, poetry, medicine etc; European Caucasians were developing weapons - swords, spears, arrows, guns and canons.

So violence is embedded in the white blood. Think of all the European wars, conqueror mentality, enslavement, even their expeditions across the ocean was to conquer local tribes.

Think of the Romans, Germanic tribes, First and second World wars etc. Think of how they stalled African development through colonisation.

No sir. Racism is part of being white. It's their nature. And only a beating like that will suffice at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omo.
See thrashing. shocked cheesy
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Spy360(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jakumo:

It never ceases to amaze me how easily violent people act without considering the time they will spend in jail for that impulsive and reckless monkey behavior. That ugly fat black woman will soon be fitted for an orange jail jumpsuit, all because her brain shifted into neutral over a simple verbal insult that could so easily have been ignored at no cost.

What if it was the other way around?
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by beautyhd: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
No turning garri( turning stick) to use and reset her brain.
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by 27Pushing30: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Spy360:

No.

Historical evidence show that Africa was first civilised before Europe. But while Africans used their technology for the development of arts and humanities such as sculptures, poetry, medicine etc; European Caucasians were developing weapons - swords, spears, arrows, guns and canons.

So violence is embedded in the white blood. Think of all the European wars, conqueror mentality, enslavement, even their expeditions across the ocean was to conquer local tribes.

Think of the Romans, Germanic tribes, First and second World wars etc. Think of how they stalled African development through colonisation.

No sir. Racism is part of being white. It's their nature. And only a beating like that will suffice at least for now.

I Smiled reading your submission.

I stated something ORGANIZATION. and you wrote an epistle pointing at same thing... Organization.

As for the conquest mentality many you need to read Nigeria's history so you understand the wars fought between african tribes. Aztec tribes etc

War/conquering is human nature.

Whites are not more violent, they are more ORGANIZED.
Re: Black Woman Mercilessly Beats White Girl That Called Her Slave Trending Video by Blackfire(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Aren't we slaves and monkeys??

The police should arrest that black bully and return her to somalia, or Nigeria, after 3 months she will change her name to Vanessa monkey slave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Monarch Rapes A Youth Corper / If Someone Points A Gun At You, This Is What You Should Do / GRAPHIC PHOTO:: 16years Old Boy Kill A Primary Pupil And Remove His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.