Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Don't Extract Your Tooth Until You Watch This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Extract Your Tooth Until You Watch This (153 Views)

Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? / Don't Remove That Tooth Until You Have Tried This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Extract Your Tooth Until You Watch This by TkhGuy(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2021
I have suffered this stupid terrible horrible toothpache issue for 3 years I refused to extract it,
I have tried many things it was hell of a pain,

Which I listed in this video, watch it till the end, I guarantee you, you will never remove that that tooth, you will never get it extracted again,

Mind you, I am not selling anything to yo, just to point your mind towards the right cure, just kindly subscribe to my channel and share this video with your friends as a way to support me, I have spend a lot on this issues aside the discomfort. But I am sharing this information with you for free.. cos I don't don't want anyone to under this pain I went through

You will thank me later and you will be shocked, it cost less than N400 not $400
Follow my instructions carefully in 5 days times you can now start eating meat with that tooth,

Within 24 hours of application, you will start getting better,

Sorry for that.. I think we can achieve a lot together with sharing than divided...
Trust me this is the permanent cure..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6r82YffG0

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Alcohol On Your Social Media Could Stop You Getting Hired / The Growing Trend Of Ventilated PPE Kit For Medical Professionals / Steel Bite Pro Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.