Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons (25068 Views)

2023: Tambuwal Urges PDP To Zone Presidential Ticket To North / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Reference(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oga go and sit down. Democracy cannot 'flourish' in an autocracy, a one party state. How is it faring now with a maxim leader no one can challenge. Is Nigeria going in the right direction?

At your level of exposure you of all people should know how democracy works. In the France you frequently fly to is this how democracy works. If it was as shambolic as this will you be able to go there for personal challenges?

In your quest for an easy ride to your ambitions at the centre you do not mind how many institutions are destroyed, how many lives and livelihoods are sacrificed.

Anyone who cannot tie his ambitions to the overall wellbeing of all peoples is certainly not a qualitative leader and these are not good signs oif things to come. That if elected you will not become a sole proprietor, an emperor of sorts and the second act of this horror show we witness today

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by okhaiii(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
God bless you please tell them the both parties are forgotten.
Rareoil:

APC is also dead and buried.

When will you guys realise this.
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Okhuadams(m): 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Then APC is a better option na wah the same when PDP is doing well they all find a way of returning back and still wbe gladly received back I just wonder
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Sleekfingers: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by adelaja70(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
This one na medicine after death...Baba wan take style dey relevant again.

Who send you before?
There has been defection before you & defections won't stop after you.He's worried he isn't in limelight recently so he came up withe this flimsy yan. grin

If you think he isn't worried about recent defections,you are deceiving yourselves.
He can't imagine defectors displacing him,the foundation of APC out of the game & that's exactly what is happening.
For him to come out to make this claim,he's ABSOLUTELY disturbed.
APC/PDP = same criminals
Disturbed bawo? The Zamfara Governor came to see him some weeks ago before his defection.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by clothingonline(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
I need to start attending political party meeting
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Onlykwaffy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubu is trying to build a Falling APC
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Kokaine(m): 12:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
People should stop caring about party names. If PDP or APC put goat as candidate, should we vote them.
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Sleekfingers: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kingpele:
Hahaha we will not take it, youth movement party will dislodge both PDP and APC

but lets ask ourselves these questions, how many so called youths have their voters card? How many the youths do come out to vote ? Especially southern youths.......na online we dey vote..........during the last presidential election in lagos, do you know the number of total vote cast? Despite our population in lagos.....the turned out was very low......

The north dont joke with voting , they come enmasse to cast their votes...........
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by adelaja70(m): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
lonzoabb:
I hate Tinubu with passion
I hate buhari with passion
Anayo.. Keep quite there. Immediately, i saw the headline i know you people will
begin foaming in the mouth again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Getting treatment in a London Hospital does not mean you will get the same Elixir given to Bubu grin grin grin kikikikiki

1: Tinubu is suffering from a severe stroke so these statements are either before the fact not after
2: PDP is a dead rotting wood because of one reason - nearly 80% of APC big-wigs and power-brokers defected from PDP to APC in 2015. The (Wailers) left behind are individualistic self-serving parochialists or deeply broke scafferageans looking for any opportunity to milk positions as they used to during PDP Era.
3: APC cannot withstand Buhari's CPC who will be re-activated with 5 times more polling units than the South and definitely more power than in-fighting APC factions right now. It is now clear that APC is a fully-Yoruba party with a 100% Yoruba Agenda.
4: Tinubu is at the end of his line and is looking for PDP to help give him a life-line but he won't survive 2023 let alone see it
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by adelaja70(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
everydayperson:
Getting treatment in a London Hospital does not mean you will get the same Elixir given to Bubu grin grin grin kikikikiki

1: Tinubu is suffering from a severe stroke so these statements are either before the fact not after
2: PDP is a dead rotting wood because of one reason - nearly 80% of APC big-wigs and power-brokers defected from PDP to APC in 2015. The (Wailers) left behind are individualistic self-serving parochialists or deeply broke scafferageans looking for any opportunity to milk positions as they used to during PDP Era.
3: APC cannot withstand Buhari's CPC who will be re-activated with 5 times more polling units than the South and definitely more power than in-fighting APC factions right now. It is now clear that APC is a fully-Yoruba party with a 100% Yoruba Agenda.
4: Tinubu is at the end of his line and is looking for PDP to help give him a life-line but he won't survive 2023 let alone see it
Na wa 4u o... You better stop wishing people evil. I know what I'm saying... Stop Bro... STOP AND REPENT!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Vitally123: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
From fry pan to fire, abi? The two have failed, next talk please!
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Hilbertrudolf(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by dan761(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
In my Own Opinion ,from the onlook of things,APC is Wining the 2023 Elections ,There is no Strong Opposition Party anymore on Ground ,Most Political Gladiators in PDP are already Joining APC ,The Youth are just Noise Makers ,We don't yet have a Bold Movement of Youths ready to Stand as an Opposition .Any Youth that Springs up would be castigated by same Youths that are Already bought Over .Its a Matter of One Party System Loading. God Help Nigeria.

Wetin I know self Abeg..Are you Suffering and fed-up of Staphylococcus aureus symptoms ..Check Below .
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by eeetuk(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Daily Post: "In a statement by his media aide, Tunde Rahman, the former Lagos State governor said the recent defections of PDP governors to APC shows the ruling party can accommodate people with ideas that would lift Nigeria."

Mr. Tinuba urging PDP members to defect to APC is born out of his own ignorant.
And here is why.
Mr. Tinubu already concluded that he has APC presidential ticket at the back of his pocket. It is not true. He also thinks Nigerian electorates don’t know about the kind of leadership skills he offered when he was the Governor of Lagos. That is not true as well. In 2007, Efcc charged him of operating 16 illegal foreign banks, money laundry and abuse of office. He has already forgotten about this.

And when Tinubu was the Lagos state governor from 1999-2007, Lagos state was listed as the world most slum state in the word. One powerful Yoruba man asked this question:
Why didn’t Tinubu help fix slums? | The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News (2019).

The image of Lagos State slums has made many business people not to come to invest in Nigeria. Only Bola Tinubu could have fixed Lagos State slums and did not.

Today, Mr. Bola Tinubu is bad mouthing PDP party in an attempt to cast himself as the good guy and PDP as the party of the bad guy. It is not going to fly because PDP knows a lot about Bola Tinubu and his record. PDP will use Mr. Tinubu past leadership to introduce him to Nigerians before 2023 elections.
Then, the question that will be asked is: Do you want Bola Tinubu to do what he did to Lagos State to Nigeria? And I guarantee you that when the question is asked, he will be overwhelming rejected by the Nigerians at the polls.

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Goalnaldo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Instead of me to vote for APC and PDP come 2023, I'll rather stay at home. They are the same bunch of corrupt rogues.
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Coldie(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
They will all decamp to Apc and as time goes on Apc will become another pdp, then they will form another party decamp to it.

Thats nigerian politics for u
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by seguno2: 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dannyset:
Lord, come rescue Nigeria form this Political Elites. They are in love with themselves at the expense of the masses. No single one of them has the interest of the people at heart but theirs and their families alone.

We can't continue like this. It is not working!

If it’s not working, what is the work that you have been doing for the remedy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by nedekid: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Is this not the fellow that put the country in the hands of Fulani heardsmen government?
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by aylive02(m): 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rareoil:

APC is also dead and buried.

When will you guys realise this.
God bless you. They are still blind to the fact
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Dada4me: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
anungangampu:
Thought this guy had sense.
How would you make case for democracy if the country is running a one party system?
Either old age is catching up with him or he has gone full blown asslicking. We need another party to checkmate Apc excess, people like him who were the leaders of the party in 2015 have been reduced to rumour mongers. Who knows what fate will befall him before 2023 or for those that defected.
We still need a strong opposition and by the way we aren't decieved by the party name. Moving from Pdp to Apc won't make them better politicians instead hide their loots.

The irony is that PDP is not acting like an opposition party. Maybe they all decamp as advised and let's appoint Reno Omokri to do the opposition for us.
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by danilmo: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Upt999:
I laff in Chinese

APC will fail woefully in 2023

U in ur right logical sense, is APC looking like they are loosing grip of power??

APC is a party like someone even in their failure are still confident of archieving their goal which is winning..

It's their mindset and I can see it working for them..

PDP seems to be confused and their only hope is give northern ticket.. APC is playing her game that even if they give to any region, they LL still win, politic is grassroots and that wat APC are banking on and it's becoming clear.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by olowo1930: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria is finished. God help us change our govt systems to heavenly Grave govt. In this country pastors, professors have turned to crude thieves.
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by chrisvic007: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Upt999:
I laff in Chinese

APC will fail woefully in 2023

......on Nairaland but they will win the real ballots.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Ndumyke(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sometimes I wish all PDP elected officials should defect to other party so that we have new PDP with new people, maybe youth can over the party
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by truthstands01: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Only God's divine intervention will deliver Nigeria from this set of people. Its a total disgrace!
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
All APC members are fairly-used party members. They all came from different party and that's why they continue to poach pdp and other parties to increase their eardrop with already used members.
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
All APC members are fairly-used party members. They all came from different party and that's why they continue to poach pdp and other parties to increase their wardrobe with already used members.
Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by usmexy1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Let us be sensitive in our response sometimes, everything should not be abusive,it is every political members wish to accumulate in party member. Tinubu has represented and stand for us in #Southwestnigeria, if not for Tinubu,will southwestnigeria have the role of vice president. All tinubu haters are just hypocrite...Tinubu still better than that thug called igboho trying to divide Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons by TolaniLuv: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
If PDP get sense! They should give us a good candidate that we want so to win this election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines / PDP Demands Joe Igbokwe’s Arrest, Prosecution / Edo: Court nullifies PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.