Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,500 members, 7,958,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Self Destructive Mistake That Any Anambra Indigene Must Not Make!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Self Destructive Mistake That Any Anambra Indigene Must Not Make!!! (207 Views)

Any Anambra Person Asking For Nnamdi Kanu Release Is A Fool. / Flavour, An Anambra Indigene Praises Nnamdi Kanu In His Song Titled Umuigbo / COVID19: Umahi Bars Ebonyi Indigene Returning From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self Destructive Mistake That Any Anambra Indigene Must Not Make!!! by Kosiso12(f): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Self Destructive Mistake That Any Anambra
Indigene Must Not Make!!!

No Anambra Indigene must make the Mistake of giving his or her vote to any other person, in the forthcoming General elections, than Professor Chukwuma
Soludo.

In the words of Professor Chukwuma Soludo, “when a physician makes a mistake, a patient dies; but when an economist makes a mistake, a nation dies”.

Professor Chukwuma Soludo is the solution that Anambra state people and Nigeria as a whole needs in this difficult time of our socio-political and economic
struggle.

Professor Chukwuma Soludo has the political sagacity, the experience and the contact that it will take to secure the future of Anambra people, which you cannot find in any other noise makers.

Take a stand with Professor Chukwuma Soludo today and you will live to thank
yourself later.

I am, Chinedu Okechukwu

Email me: chineduokechukwu09@gmail.com

https://9newsng.com/opinion-self-destructive-mistake-that-any-anambra-indigene-must-not-make/

Re: Self Destructive Mistake That Any Anambra Indigene Must Not Make!!! by Ezewuzie01: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ndi Anambra are anxiously waiting for Soludo solution. Have no fear.
Re: Self Destructive Mistake That Any Anambra Indigene Must Not Make!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kosiso12:
Self Destructive Mistake That Any Anambra
Indigene Must Not Make!!!

No Anambra Indigene must make the Mistake of giving his or her vote to any other person, in the forthcoming General elections, than Professor Chukwuma
Soludo.

[s]In the words of Professor Chukwuma Soludo, “when a physician makes a mistake, a patient dies; but when an economist makes a mistake, a nation dies”.
[/s]

Professor Chukwuma Soludo is the solution that Anambra state people and Nigeria as a whole needs in this difficult time of our socio-political and economic
struggle.

Professor Chukwuma Soludo has the political sagacity, the experience and the contact that it will take to secure the future of Anambra people, which you cannot find in any other noise makers.

Take a stand with Professor Chukwuma Soludo today and you will live to thank
yourself later.

I am, Chinedu Okechukwu

Email me: chineduokechukwu09@gmail.com

https://9newsng.com/opinion-self-destructive-mistake-that-any-anambra-indigene-must-not-make/

What rubbish. Soludo is destruction himself and will be shown the way out.

Also those words are not his but that of Prof (mrs) Joy Eyisi.

Soludo is not that genius to develop statements.

Tell us exactly what he did as cbn governor?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos LG Poll: APC Chairmanship Ticket Winner Sues Party For ‘substituting’ Him / Igboho Demands N500m From FG Over DSS Invasion Of His House / I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.