Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held (60304 Views)

Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by gawu1: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jaluumi:
Igboho didn’t give any interview to no useless BBC.

Lagos rally is on Saturday.

Igboho’s wife is free but DSS took the men to Abuja.

Igboho’s house was attacked by Chadian mercenaries, Nigerian army special forces and DSS.
Mentioning Chadian mercenaries would give credence to your lies. Who is Sunday Igboho that Nigerian Army can't handle except with mercenaries?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
I hope she enjoyed fulani dick well well.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Guestlander: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
T9ksy:

I sincerely hope, you will be at the rally, to do the shooting.

These people are damn too dumb. I almost didn't believe the story when you posted it. How this move is going to help them is not clear to me.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by joyairemiya: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Igboho can't come to Lagos
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Theunbothered: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
The DSS would rather kill people campaigning for peaceful change than violent terrorists.

It seems the only way to get ahead in Nigeria is to become a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by EponOjuku: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
There won't be any useless rally in Lagos

Aboki, it seems you want to use your eyes to see your ears.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by EponOjuku: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My father ha already stopped it

And if you go against the law of the land, you will be shot

There is a difference between law of the land and law of the North.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by wink2015(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice to meet his wife for the first time.

Media attention has always been concentrated on Mr Sunday Igboho.

ODUDUWA REPUBLIC is on course.

Those fulani herdsmen jumping on Igangan to seize land should be careful.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Henrydonland(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

werey dey disguise

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Theunbothered: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
gawu1:

Mentioning Chadian mercenaries would give credence to your lies. Who is Sunday Igboho that Nigerian Army can't handle except with mercenaries?

Army that couldn't find Shekau for 10 years.

Army that Nnamdi Kanu escaped from.

Only good at killing civilians and old women.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
StrongandMighty:
There can never be any congregation of useless touts in the name of rally in yoruba land again!
Yoruba Nation is dead on arrival!

Ussr, Eritrea commot from Ethopia, Pakistan commot from india, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Sudan, one day Nigeria go divide.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
StrongandMighty:
There can never be any congregation of useless touts in the name of rally in yoruba land again!

Ussr, Eritrea commot from Ethopia, Pakistan commot from india, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Sudan, one day Nigeria go divide. Ireland leave uK

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by aylive02(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

na your papa them go shoot

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by EponOjuku: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
StrongandMighty:

Not only would there be a Yoruba Nation, today brings us one say closer to the actualization of Yoruba Nation.

Guess what? Your generations will be the beggars and servants of the Yoruba nation.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Henrydonland(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
BKayy:
They don Bleep am finish

Oya pick up the phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by adedehinbo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I have an idea,I think we should start celebrating here in the south by cutting cakes whenever boko or bandits attack the north,they don't deserve pity at all

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Theunbothered: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Henrydonland:

werey dey disguise

This guy is disguising, just watch, he will pretend to support yorubas and fake insult Buhari, then change again.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by oluwasegun007(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dem carry dead body follow body from OYO to Ekiti...haba
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Princedapace(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I laugh at black race..

killing them selves just to protect the creation of white men. No doubt, whites are superior.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Sweeetheart(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I hope that will give KANU fair trial when his court case start?

but Sunday really lack good adviser, why keep your family at your known resident?

I can bet my left balls that those that carried out that operations have been around his vicinity collecting information from people around, even one of his aides might Also be an informant of that attack

how do you form activism in this country without having ex DSS as your security adviser?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by StUriah(m): 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why is it that you don't have a secret escape route within your home? You ought to even have an underground chamber to protect your love ones and supporters. This is what Sunday Igboho can afford now.

Only God knows the harrowing experience this woman and the rest of others captured by the invaders are going through right now. They might have been killed by now. I am very sure if none of the Nigerian security agencies accept responsibility for this attack, this particular woman would have been serially raped and battered beyond recognition and even decapitated if not sold to slavery or murdered in her prime.

As a leader, Sunday Igboho should learn to take responsibility for the protection of all his followers, and learn to be mindful of the fact that there are enemies within his camp.

Bi iku ole ko ba pani, ti tode ko le paniyan.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by NewDawn2O21: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jaluumi:

I don’t have time for you 2 dirty paupers that most likely never finished school. MC Oluomo little rats. Even Oluomo won’t dare it, his half leg would be chopped off.

If them born una papa well and NA, disrupt the rally on Saturday. Tinubu is living on borrowed time. Wait and see. Done with you rats.
this one na behind keypad you dey form warrior.
Even the day of the Useless rally you go dey inside your toilet dey hide dey incite violence
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by NewDawn2O21: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Henrydonland:

Oya pick up the phone
na ipob you dey quote so
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Wernerblue: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Staged kidnapping I guess
you no kuku get sense before… staged killings and bloodshed ode

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by StUriah(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why is it that you don't have a secret escape route within your home? You ought to even have an underground chamber to protect your love ones and supporters. This is what Sunday Igboho can afford now.

Only God knows the harrowing experience this woman and the rest of others captured by the invaders are going through right now. They might have been killed by now. I am very sure if none of the Nigerian security agencies accept responsibility for this attack, the women would have been serially raped and battered beyond recognition and even decapitated if not sold to slavery or murdered in thier prime.

As a leader, Sunday Igboho should learn to take responsibility for the protection of all his followers, and learn to be mindful of the fact that there are enemies within his camp.

Bi iku ole ko ba pani, ti tode ko le paniyan.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by babamoha(m): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
To my understanding the reason they carried out the operation was to force the guy to suspend the Lagos rally for Yoruba nation cause the government is aware of what might happen for the rally.
Just my thoughts
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Gt321(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Thunder fire your head dia. Eranko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Drives Journalist, Olaleye Olawale Around (Photo) / Magnus Abe Celebrating Supreme Court Judgement (Photos) / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.