Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held (60257 Views)

Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Chatflick(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
There won't be any useless rally in Lagos
You can come and prevent it from happening
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by GeneralPula: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
You this Igbo boy, you're a perfect definition of a betrayer. You suddenly turned against Kanu calling him a coward immediately he was arrested whereas you'd been hailing him with every fiber of your being. Grow up.

He wasn’t the only one..

That’s a typical Igbo man character..

Even Ohaneze disowned him sharply before coming back to media to disown the news..
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Shaev7(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My father ha already stopped it

And if you go against the law of the land, you will be shot
You may just be killed by UGM before you know.
What's your ideation about the current state of Nigeria?
You know nothing brother. Speak constructively when moshing public opinions.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by GetMeRight: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jaluumi:

I don’t have time for you 2 dirty paupers that most likely never finished school. MC Oluomo little rats. Even Oluomo won’t dare it, his half leg would be chopped off.

If them born una papa well and NA, disrupt the rally on Saturday. Tinubu is living on borrowed time. Wait and see. Done with you rats.

People sabi make mouth online sha. Keyboard warriors, lol
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Voiceofthestree: 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Mumu to slap you just deh hungry me anofia,
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Bullet01(f): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
How can we be a slave in our own country? Bubu must pay for all these atrocities and needless killings.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Gjmff: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by gawu1: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Raph82:
Yes, they are more than able, the more reason they went to his house in their battalion, waste people's lives and even made ridicule of themselves by arresting ordinary cat, thinking it might be him. Nigerian Army indeed.
Ogah you are late. The truth has started coming out. Your boss, Sunday Igboho himself made latest confession that the Army team was led even by a woman who spoke fluently Yoruba language.
But are you sure the word ''cat'' being peddled by Igboho is not referring to those humans in his house taken into custody by the Army when they visited him? That was how Nnamdi Kanu referred to those who lost their lives in his house during operation python dance as Jack, his dogs.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by femmoy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
I wonder where these set of nonentities come from, they are numerous in numbers,create new account daily and here basically to cause more division between the East and West.
It's best to ignore all haters of peace.

Y'all will die in great agony. Bastards everywhere.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by shegra58: 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:

The rally that has been suspended... No room for miscreants in any part of SW
we already have miscreants in every part of the country
Bandits
Boko Haram
Herdsmen are all miscreants
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Jostoman: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Staged kidnapping I guess
if you want that kind of stage kidnapping then tell God to do it for you. Nonsense
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by King44(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Is this not murder and kidnapping?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Cleanworld(f): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by witworth(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
StrongandMighty:
There can never be any congregation of useless touts in the name of rally in yoruba land again!
Yoruba Nation is dead on arrival!
that's your own opinion, it's your right. But my own opinion is Nigeria itself will destroy itself and soon before next general election, Nigeria will scatter in pieces and yoruba and other new Nations will be established. This is my own opinion.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Raph82(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
gawu1:

Ogah you are late. The truth has started coming out. Your boss, Sunday Igboho himself made latest confession that the Army team was led even by a woman who spoke fluently Yoruba language.
But are you sure the word ''chat'' being peddled by Igboho is not referring to those humans in his house taken into custody by the Army when they visited him? That was how Nnamdi Kanu referred to those who lost their lives in his house during operation python dance as Jack, his dogs.
He's not my boss, I don't know him from Adam, neither do I subscribe to any of his actions. But to be giving those soldiers undeserving credence is what doesn't make sense. If the guy is that easy to catch or handle as the superhero that they are, why did they keep failing now and then? Do u know how many failed attempts they've recorded? Just wasting innocent people's lives every time they fail in their operation. If they are what u people call them, why didn't they catch shekau, handle those bandits & herdsmen killers? They're only good @ bullying and killing unharmed citizens. That's my point.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by ladychioma: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Mind your self. Which one is useless rally?. So you are enjoying this country as it is now
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by ladychioma: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
StrongandMighty:
There can never be any congregation of useless touts in the name of rally in yoruba land again!
Yoruba Nation is dead on arrival!
You cannot stop it
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Ayomivic(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jaluumi:
…more details to follow soon but she was released earlier today.

…Lagos rally isn’t cancelled. Disregard the fake news on BBC until you get confirmation from Ilana Omo Oodua.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/sunday-igboho-abducted-household-aides-regain-freedom-in-ekiti/

They should tell Sunday all the information they had gave to them.
They won't just take you and release you just like that. They shouldn't keep secrets from Sunday Ighoho. My opinion
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Olasbee556(m): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Some of you saying their won't be rally on Saturday are not in Lagos
Just seeking Attention
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by kole88(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
there are no laws here, here men are Gods, they make new laws and change it any second
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by francisbarrack(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

U r indeed a coward
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by ThatFairGuy1: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
You must have thought you're about fighting jalumi war. What sort of Nonsense is this from you?

Is it a rally or second Lagos Carnage? Even the organizer won't dare talk in this manner. You're a tout.

This is what we're saying for the organizers, TOUTS KIKE YOU WILL HIJACK IT FROM THEM.

Afterall, NO RALLY IN LAGOS.
PROTEST/DISRUPT PEACE AND GET SHOT. You must be tired of Life
Jaluumi:

I don’t have time for you 2 dirty paupers that most likely never finished school. MC Oluomo little rats. Even Oluomo won’t dare it, his half leg would be chopped off.

If them born una papa well and NA, disrupt the rally on Saturday. Tinubu is living on borrowed time. Wait and see. Done with you rats.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by ukahrawah: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abacha was once a Nigerian. All this stupidity will end. The Nigerian military is nowhere close to medium power armies on the globe. It is good to say that the Nigerian military thrives in threatening poor Nigerians.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Omodua(m): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:

He's not Igbo.

He is probably a northerner.
Yes,he is a northerner. One of those commissioned on Nairaland to ensure Igbo-Yoruba never unite and there should be no unity among the two ethnic groups. They should always fight.
Please watch out. So many of them on Nairaland and other platforms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Omodua(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
TripleOh7:

He's just going around trying to cause problems between West and East
Exactly. To cause fight between West and East.
He is a Bororo. Please take note.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by jomoh: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Monogamy:
Staged kidnapping I guess

I’m also wondering when DSS starts dropping people off on the road and giving them N20k for transport.
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Omodua(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Morenikeji090:
Who are you where do you come from?
This Bororo! Are you not tired?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by zombieHUNTER: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This fulani Muslim herdsman again
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by ibtommy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Remain under the rulership of the Fulani dictator and contni to suffer in silence.
Monogamy:

The rally that has been suspended... No room for miscreants in any part of SW
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Cherez: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Is Igbogho now violent too?
Kanu was violent, he was attacked with is the reason on Igbogho now?
Shame on all of you
Same rally PMB held and wasn't attacked
How wicked can we be?
Re: Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held by Cherez: 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
You this Igbo boy, you're a perfect definition of a betrayer. You suddenly turned against Kanu calling him a coward immediately he was arrested whereas you'd been hailing him with every fiber of your being. Grow up. I can assure you that he's purely Igbo though he has been claiming Yoruba and at the same time insulting the same tribe using sarcastic statements and innuendos.
That guy no be Igbo
No Igboman is threatened by Igbogho's ideology
No Igboman attacks and kills Yorubas
No Igboman will do like that guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions 700 Troop Carriers (Pictures) / MC Oluomo Celebrates His Wife, Aisha's Birthday (Photos) / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.