Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet (65054 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by pacespot(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
toffyz:
Fake dollars. That can never be real dollars

I don't it's fake dollars, because he didn't find it difficult with other Africa Americans after doing this, they curse the hell out of him. I watched the video on Instagram and read the comments

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
He's not yet as rich as zukerberg or dangote bt stupidity is part of show biz to some. Carry on son.

Mc hammer knows better now.

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fake dollar bills mate
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by ThatFairGuy1: 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
You can force someone to help.

The money u have isn't for you alone. You were blessed to bless People around u.

This boy can't do this in the presence of hungry People, he'll tear into pieces
ijayebonyi:
you can't force someone to help if he sees the need he will

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Bakare19: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is madness abeg cheesy
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Smh
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by IranianSea: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
No matter how rich you are. Even if your house is full of dollars bills, you can't never step on one, take a picture with it and post to the public, talk of throwing some in the sea or wash it done the toilet, you will get arrested within few hours time. That's the law. So, those things were ordinary printed papers, not real money

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by ForgetfulJones: 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
toffyz:
Fake dollars. That can never be real dollars
Thank you, it's counterfeit cash, them for don arrest am...
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Yankee101: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
We have prop money here

Don't believe everything you see on social media

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Samsmog1: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Do not be deceived, the money might be fake. Painful no one is there to confirm

2 Likes

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Codes151(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Kai! Black man, who curse you?

This is a kind of thing only a black man would do.
I swear.

Giving to charity would have been better.
But a black man always thinks like a cow

3 Likes

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by kilojoDesigns: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
DONFASZY:
He is senseless
There are many blacks homeless in usa
And most back yards are filled with blacking loookin for food and some under d bridge n some by car dump yard and abandon factories

He is mad

There is always someone to tell you how to spend your money.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by bigcee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rickyrick300:
make i hear
It's fake. He would be arrested if he tries that shitt with a real dollars.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Mykosmith455: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Try am for my area here first
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Prop money.... littering the ocean with prop money... money used for motion picture purposes onlygrin

2 Likes

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Reelmii: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
All I see is a depressed money miss road dude
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Braveryy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
For this, He's more foolish than 1000... foolish heads together. That money could have saved many lives, buh people will do the most irrelevant things with money.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Myer(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
iamyemiakins:
If he had done this in Nigeria, his soakaway down to his WC wouldn't remain the same by now.

Kodak Black, Lil Uzi Vert and their contemporaries acts almost the same way.

Isn't there a US law that forbids abusing the dollar?
He's definitely going to be hearing from the popo soon.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Fanuchi007: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Awon Vanity Crew.... Over to you. Come and give us the poverty motivation. Pls make it brief cos we ain't gat time
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by OsusTroller: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Shut up!
He's BROWN and not black.
Black people don't exist.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
He should do giveaway to his fans.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by ngwababe(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
I refuse to watch this clip.

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Stanleyq: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
He has to be arrested....hell candidate
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Dreadful: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwekeUG:
Rapper, Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet (Video)

Controversial American rapper, Kodak Black has got people talking after he was spotted throwing money in the ocean and flushing dollar bills down the toilet, IgbereTV reports.

The 24-year-old rapper in a video he shared on his official Instagram page was spotted throwing a stack of $100 bills off a boat.

“I Broke You Off When Dem Bleep Niggas Wouldn’t Give You A Dime !!! I Ain’t Owe You Shit Nigga I Just Wanted To See You Shine !!! Yeen Never Gave Me Shit Nigga I Had My Own Grind !!!!,” he captioned the post.

In another video of him shared online, Kodak was seen stuffing several hundred dollars in the toilet before flushing it, and when the money got clogged and refused to flush, Kodak puts his hand in the toilet to push it down the hole.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-PPxus7Hwk

https://igberetvnews.com/1394428/rapper-kodak-black-throws-100k-ocean-flushes-money-toilet-video/

He should throw his entire wealth into the ocean let us see.
So many holmes in the street looking for a bill to fend for a day and here you are fooling around. Throw your entire wealth there so we can believe you.
Mumu!
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by babavik: 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Can poverty and primitive mentality ever leave a black man?

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Quahl: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
So wetin e cun gain now?? Mtcheew!
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by TrueNigerian300: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You speak my mind...I quickly check the picture to take a look at the guy. But are black people cursed or something?

2 Likes

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by dazzlingd(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
May you be reincarnated back to earth as a pauper
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Emmypure: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fake bill
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Bighead95(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
If we come finally reach heaven we con know sey no hell fire ....omo I go vex for Jesus ooo �
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by lereinter(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Lolzzzzz

Only black man Abi?

Have you checked google for similar stories
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Plut01: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2021

Only passing a message to his followers and the Zombies who buy his track that hey, the toilet and the fishes deserve my money more than you poor brats.

If only these followers can think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo. / Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.