Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet (65065 Views)

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) / Davido Orders One Of His Camera Men Off His Private Jet After He Used The Toilet / Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Femi316: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na him money after all my own dey my pocket
NwekeUG:
Rapper, Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet (Video)

Controversial American rapper, Kodak Black has got people talking after he was spotted throwing money in the ocean and flushing dollar bills down the toilet, IgbereTV reports.

The 24-year-old rapper in a video he shared on his official Instagram page was spotted throwing a stack of $100 bills off a boat.

“I Broke You Off When Dem Bleep Niggas Wouldn’t Give You A Dime !!! I Ain’t Owe You Shit Nigga I Just Wanted To See You Shine !!! Yeen Never Gave Me Shit Nigga I Had My Own Grind !!!!,” he captioned the post.

In another video of him shared online, Kodak was seen stuffing several hundred dollars in the toilet before flushing it, and when the money got clogged and refused to flush, Kodak puts his hand in the toilet to push it down the hole.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-PPxus7Hwk

https://igberetvnews.com/1394428/rapper-kodak-black-throws-100k-ocean-flushes-money-toilet-video/

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by West2019(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Should be one one $
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Chioma99(f): 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
Razy75g:
Confirmed: blacks are fools.
i bet your balls you are 100% a black man
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by philemonemenike(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Money talks.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Those are marked bills used for props!

America is not a useless country like Nigeria where you behave anyhow. The dollar is a legal tender that belongs to the state and should not be abused.
If they are real dollar bills, Kodak will go to jail and he knows that!

2 Likes

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Cyoung4real(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2021
I can't believe many people on Nairaland really believed this undecided undecided. That's just faux dollar bills.

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by PotatoSalad(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
blazepascal:
See don't blame all the musician in USA most of them have sold their soul to the devil look at 69 he don't know what to do with money again that he tattooed all his body have you heard roll in peace by Kodak black go and listen to that song he blasphemed the name of Jesus the beats is too catchy ..xxxtentation they young rapper he was so famous at the age of 18 he had to sacrifice his life for fame and money. But it later ended in tears because some rival gang shot him how about juice world and many more. Splashing money and wasting money has been the routine because the money coming surplus.
Comfortable in your mum's basement typing nonsense. Why not sell your own soul, become famous too and leave your mum's basement? Ite ofe
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Anndju(m): 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abegi am beginning to get tired of your constant gibberish..you"ll just be ranting.. Don't get me wrong I believe in God and all his teaching.. didn't u read the caption...how can one just flush dah amount of money when am still looking for cash to settle issues..dah nigga just flushed cash..Kai diz lyf...
Righteousness2:
The lifestyle of the young man may not be one to follow but he is Passing a very crucial and Vital message which is THE VANITY OF EARTHLY POSSESSION

Everything we can see and touch is Vanity.
Money is Paper that we give value to.
Even if you acquire trillions or zillions of US Dollar, a cent will not go with you to Eternity.
What Matters is our Relationship with JESUS Christ. Once that is sorted, you are sorted.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
ijayebonyi:
It's his money, he is free to use it as it pleases him
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Greenerie(f): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
[Hahaha, hell fire dey...google bill wiese 23 minutes in hell.

quote author=Bighead95 post=103273513]If we come finally reach heaven we con know sey no hell fire ....omo I go vex for Jesus ooo �[/quote]
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
ijayebonyi:
It's his money, he is free to use it as it pleases him
I hate this talk with passion. Its my money, I can do whatever with it.Stupid Excuse to indulge in the futility of fastlife...

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Sokari29: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
If this was done by a Nigerian artist y'all will tag them ritualistic!
Now y'all just making friendly comments.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by kay29000(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Kai! Black man, who curse you?

This is a kind of thing only a black man would do.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by kay29000(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
CharisEleos:
Money don yab am for this life so I guess he's retaliating.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by cardoctor(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ohhhhh yurrrrkkkk. Even with his bare hands down the toilet. Sheeeaaattt
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by witworth(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Kai! Black man, who curse you?

This is a kind of thing only a black man would do.
yeah if you call it a curse, I won't disagree with you, but it was meant to be, there's a reason whites remain whites and black remain blacks even as all race came from Africa.
If black man no be have like that, oyinbo no fit behave like oyinbo.
And as all black won't act the same, all whites too won't act the same.
There's everything, word and opposite.

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by witworth(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
toffyz:
Fake dollars. That can never be real dollars
yeah it might be fake, and if it's not fake too, there's no way you can believe it because you, you can't do it.
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. That's humans for you.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by witworth(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Call it fake dollars, the ones that will believe it will believe it and will argue with you till tomorrow without proof from both of you.
The truth is he is making more money even by the publicity.
The goal is to make more money by all means
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by wizzywise(m): 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
The lifestyle of the young man may not be one to follow but he is Passing a very crucial and Vital message which is THE VANITY OF EARTHLY POSSESSION

Everything we can see and touch is Vanity.
Money is Paper that we give value to.
Even if you acquire trillions or zillions of US Dollar, a cent will not go with you to Eternity.
What Matters is our Relationship with JESUS Christ. Once that is sorted, you are sorted.
u don't disappoint

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by ismodiwa(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Femeto: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
No be trump free this guy. He should be in jail.
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by mamawa123: 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Too much of hard drugs will make a man do unbelievable things
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Skmoda(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
DONFASZY:
He is senseless
There are many blacks homeless in usa
And most back yards are filled with blacking loookin for food and some under d bridge n some by car dump yard and abandon factories

He is mad
He is truly mad ooo
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Didn't know mofos with poverty mentality still exist in God's own con3...

Ok, na black st**pid f**kin nigga sef!
African stupidity plenty inside him ni!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by showafrica(m): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
If he had done this in Nigeria, his soakaway down to his WC wouldn't remain the same by now.

Kodak Black, Lil Uzi Vert and their contemporaries acts almost the same way.

Man i go join for the digging oo, no time
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Equity15(m): 12:23am On Jul 02, 2021
I don't know him but with this, I would never listen to any of his song.. rubbish
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Rickyrick300: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2021
kendrick93:
This fool is worth just over $600k and he's acting this stupid
Lol who told you he’s worth $600k, Someone that moves with $500k everytime u see him.. Lol Kodak is on Another level oh.. He’s paid weekly on sportify about $350k, Nigga gives to charity also., He was just furious

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by Rickyrick300: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2021
Equity15:
I don't know him but with this, I would never listen to any of his song.. rubbish
Lol he sings good tho
Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by chukxie(m): 1:06am On Jul 02, 2021
That's how slaves are made. Kodak Black and his likes are the definition of sheer silliness. Reckless with money. Zero money management skills. Buying whatever they want; not whatever they truly need. No trans-generational transfer of wealth. Spending on blings, drugs, fast cars, clubbing, women and sprawling mansions rather than investing wisely like Dr. Dre, Kanye, Jay-Z, Michael Jordan, Kobe, and other sensible black entertainers and sportsmen have done. On the flip side, I doubt if those were real 'Benjamins'!

1 Like

Re: Kodak Black Throws $100K Into The Ocean; Flushes Money Down The Toilet by jenibasa: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr Latin's Message To MMM And Fans' Reactions / Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] / Cynthia Morgan Puts Bare Ass On Display In New Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.