Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR (68912 Views)

Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Plans To Eliminate Sunday Igboho, A Rumour, Don't Behave Like IPOB — Lawyer / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Yesboss0009: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
vedaxcool:

Check the front page we humbled 73 ISWAP terrorists

Don't take this wrong I m a patriot ... But Fulani herdsmen has done more damage..... If he doesn't take action on Fulani hersdmen is a clear case of nepotism
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by occam(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Now the story is changing. Professor Akintoye said the military men spoke French but now it’s a woman speaking Yoruba that led the attack.
Slowly, slowly we will start to hear the truth

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by luluman: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
iKingsley:
Hehehe... Igboho dragging this front-page with MNK. Damn nigggga, it's not alright!

And for the betrayer, it's a norm with them, I'm not surprised.
You can't stop being dumb. Where were you when your Governors & leaders turn your Kanu down?
Betrayal is somebody's norm yet it was used to capture your leader by your people.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by tiger28: 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Speaking fluent Yoruba DOESN'T make you a Yoruba .....
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by occam(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
And Igboho himself said he heard “ it’s dss, it’s Soldier come out now Igboho” at least they should get their stories straight before coming out to give statements
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by shameonyou(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin.. Long time Ago was Gowon. Kanu issues too is his brothers hand him over. Igbono too was his sister grin

Ikonso and those ragtags also been betrayed by their brothers, but hey! we're the enemies
u na to just dey talk rubbish u sabi...
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by luluman: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
youngeagle:
Lol... A whole igboho conquered by his tribe women
Olodo, you dont even know the meaning of conquer & brought your dumbness to nairaland.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by neyyoh: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Chai grin

Proof that Nigerian women will always conquer Nigerian men grin

You mean with all the jacket of jazz, he ran away when he heard the voice of a woman grin grin

Igboho the yoruba general became a simp at the sound and voice of an alpha woman grin

We Nigerian men have suffered, we need to consult the ancestors where it all went wrong cheesy grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by vedaxcool(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yesboss0009:

Don't take this wrong I m a patriot ... But Fulani herdsmen has done more damage..... If he doesn't take action on Fulani hersdmen is a clear case of nepotism

You can't be a patriot and not to know the ongoing military operations against banditry in the NC and NE which involves fighter jets and a host of other heavy equipment.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by gawu1: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
tungamaje:
But I thought they said the armed invaders spoke French?
That's question no one will answer you because it was deliberate propaganda to sway sympathy.
I have asked one of those purveyors of that propaganda to convince me why he thought Nigerian Army was not capable of handling common Sunday Igboho, except with the help of mercenaries. Up to date I have not received response from him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by gawu1: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
occam:
Now the story is changing. Professor Akintoye said the military men spoke French but now it’s a woman speaking Yoruba that led the attack.
Slowly, slowly we will start to hear the truth
It was deliberate propaganda to sway sympathy.
I have asked one of those purveyors of that propaganda to convince me why he thought Nigerian Army was not capable of handling common Sunday Igboho, except with the help of mercenaries. Up to date I have not received response from him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by sharpwriter(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
See how the OP sensationally twisted the headline to give weapon for tribal bashing. What do you guys gain from misleading and false narratives?

Sunday Igboho was neither killed nor conquered. He’s very much alive and well. I am against his Oduduwa nation agitation but I strongly support his effort to rid the south west off criminal herdsmen.

How contradictory, you don't want criminal herdsmen but you want to retain Nigeria abi? what is the link between criminal herdsmen and Yoruba land if not the constitution that binds Yorubaland to Nigeria?

You still dey play, una go get sense last last and support what is right like a sane human being.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by potopotoking: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?
While you people were busy looking for MNK threads to mock Ndigbo, the Fulani have sent your sister that they have formattted her loyalty from Yoruba to the Caliphate with their humongous dick to capture Igboho and chase both him and his yoruba nation agitation out of his house and Nigeria grin
Fear Aboki dick
Chai!! Why you dey pieces dem lye dat?! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by luluman: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
iKingsley:
Hehehe... Igboho dragging this front-page with MNK. Damn nigggga, it's not alright!

And for the betrayer, it's a norm with them, I'm not surprised.
Is Ihedioha too yoruba?
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by labisibrass(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gireiboy:

What would the Government benefit from doing that, as it stands Igboho to me is just a noise and does not pose a threat. Personally i think, these is just a conspiracy, or another lameb attempt at propaganda capitalising on what is going on in the polity.
God bless you. Finally,someone wrote what's on my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by sharpwriter(m): 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
tungamaje:
But I thought they said the armed invaders spoke French?

Some of them
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Tundex911: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
What if bubu finally left the aso rock, what gonna be next for this aboki people??

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by pacespot(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
I already knew some prominent Yoruba's people are behind this attack. Corruption is fighting back
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Many fulanis speak fluent yoruba.
It's nothing new.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Echo50(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Am not surprised because even Chief Obasenjo knows that, they being the Yoruba's can never be trusted
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by sharpwriter(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

which betrayal? She is in the nigerian army , and she is simply doing her job.......so make una stop whipping up yeye sentiments......i am a yoruba too. And i am not a fan sunday igboho........oduduwa republic can achieve through the proper channel.....not all these thrash sunday igboho is doing........

Oga, they are using the proper channel. What thrash is Sunday Igboho doing?

Oh, you think they wouldn't have unleashed Guerilla warfare already if not that Professor Akintoye advised them to keep calm and use a more intellectual way of going about it.

Part of it is the rally going on (the awareness and acclamation to know that there's a clamor for yoruba nation.

But of course, the elites and government want to stop it and especially the one that ought to come up on Saturday in Lagos.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Yesboss0009: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
vedaxcool:

You can't be a patriot and not to know the ongoing military operations against banditry in the NC and NE which involves fighter jets and a host of other heavy equipment.

Blaah blaah blaaah.... He should solve the Fulani menace
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Mangekyo: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

desmond elliot was right afterall, for calling people like you children......

Okay, anything else?
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by vedaxcool(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yesboss0009:

Blaah blaah blaaah.... He should solve the Fulani menace

Patriot indeed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Okoroawusa: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sowore always playing the tribal card to drive traffic to his blog...

One day all these rubbish will stop.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by SmartPolician: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Exponential101:
News. For jews
Who come betray Kanu abi na Germans betray am ?!

You seem to be more worried about Kanu than the man in the news.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by discusant: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
wpadmin:
She was given an order na

What do you expect her to do?

Order?
A US marine (they are normally educated) will not take orders running counter to his or her personal political conviction.

IHausa/Fulani soldiers understand that one Nigeria is at the advantage of northern Nigeria.

Most southern Nigeria soldiers don’t seem to understand that one Nigeria is at the disadvantage of their southern regions; often they realize the disadvantages after they retire from Nigeria’s armed forces.

About 4 years ago, one retired general from the SS threatened that Nigeria must be restructured either by force or in peace

PMB replied that the armed forces have been guarding Nigeria’s democracy since 1999.
Buhari people would ask the foxy question: what is there to restructure Nigeria for? They would add: political Restructuring means many things to different people. Very annoying.

They believe that people in the south don’t know that northern soldiers skewed Nigeria’s political structure to favor northern region, and through the political structure, northern representatives overpopulate the NASS. They would ask those seeking for political restructuring to go to the National Assembly - very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Sleekfingers: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
sharpwriter:

Oga, they are using the proper channel. What thrash is Sunday Igboho doing?

Oh, you think they wouldn't have unleashed Guerilla warfare already if not that Professor Akintoye advised them to keep calm and use a more intellectual way of going about it.

Part of it is the rally going on (the awareness and acclamation to know that there's a clamor for yoruba nation.

But of course, the elites and government want to stop it and especially the one that ought to come up on Saturday in Lagos.

thats what i am saying.....use an intellectual approach.....not all these noise making igboho is doing......we cant get our nation like that........as far as i am concern , igboho is a just a clown.....na like so dem dey get a country? Na God save am say he no come lagos, na plank we go use scatter him head......lagos hasnt recover from the endsars aftermath.....hoodlums here in lagos might hijack his rally......

Nnamdi kanu as well use a chidish and violent approach....see the result.......

Scotland also want out of UK......go and read how they have been going about it.....
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by emmnprince(m): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
socialmediaman:
The despot in Aso Rock is really speaking in the language he and his supporters understand. Imagine if he put half this effort into fighting insecurity and corruption (including budget padding)

I have one question for you.

Do you fight against what you're "sumptuously" benefitting from?
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Yesboss0009: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
vedaxcool:

Patriot indeed grin grin grin grin

The truth is bitter
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by meccuno: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Idiot useless Sahara report. Always spreading fake news lazy bloggers they will never make attempt by conduct thorough investigation before publicizing news. So it's only Yoruba people that can speak Yoruba language? Even here on Nairaland we have some igbo boys speaking Yoruba fluently.
[/s] undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.