Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR (68910 Views)

Buhari Arrives Army Parade In Military Uniform (Photos) / Plans To Eliminate Sunday Igboho, A Rumour, Don't Behave Like IPOB — Lawyer / Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill A Policewoman In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by bigfish3k: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

which betrayal? She is in the nigerian army , and she is simply doing her job.......so make una stop whipping up yeye sentiments......i am a yoruba too. And i am not a fan of sunday igboho........oduduwa republic can only be achieve through the proper channel.....not all these thrash sunday igboho is doing........
I have always been hearing about "you can get oduduwa or Biafra through the proper channels"
Please kindly educate me on this proper channel

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Invitationn: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
iKingsley:
Hehehe... Igboho dragging this front-page with MNK. Damn nigggga, it's not alright!

And for the betrayer, it's a norm with them, I'm not surprised.
Lol grin
Well said from your anus grin
Because she's Yoruba, she should have resigned when tasked to raid Igboho's home.
Especially when you consider that, Igboho has been paying her bills and putting food on her table.
What a betrayal! wink

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Emilokoiyawon: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
So because she speaks Yoruba she is now Yoruba? I guess I am British because I speak English. Idiots.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Coldie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
discusant:

It has been the tradition in Nigeria.

A Brigadier General Nwabueze is used to justify the killing of unarmed civilians in the east.

Unemployment and hardship in Nigeria. Once employed by government, the soldiers work to retain their jobs. Some can even shoot their kids in order to keep their jobs and at the long run, preserve Fulani hegemony over Nigeria.
U could have said everything without bringing tribalism into it. Your last line wasn't necessary at all
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by cmikel: 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
It quite simple

Jus using tribs men against their own people so that no one will say it's a tribal intimidation

Smartness runs in fulani calipates.

North till 2050

cool cool
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Gjmff: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bad
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by kpompey: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
See how the OP sensationally twisted the headline to give weapon for tribal bashing. What do you guys gain from misleading and false narratives?

Sunday Igboho was neither killed nor conquered. He’s very much alive and well. I am against his Oduduwa nation agitation but I strongly support his effort to rid the south west off criminal herdsmen.

Good citizen,Oga separating is the key either by tribalism or regionalism. Can you see how difficult the country is? The level of inflation and crime rate. Buhari added another graduate to his family yesterday from a university in the UK using the state money. ASUU will soon go back on strike, he canceled his medical trip to the UK following the arrest of Kalu as situations in UCH and other health facilities are not befitting to eyes. Yet the buy structures in europe and America paying cash when the country owners are living on mortgages. Tinubu has how many houses in lagos? We have lost count and yet many graduate bread winners are earning 18k in private schools with three children and a wife. Buhari , Osinbajo, Okorocha, Amaechi and all other people in their cabinets will never no peace by the grace of God. If Osinbajo is truly a man of God , he should resign from the blood suckers cabinet. We do not enjoy anything in that country other than oppression from the thieves and politicians.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Cleanworld(f): 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Northernblood3:
At least Yorubas will now understand why we feel happy when we see Igbo security men and women that came to kill innocent people being killed

Eeyah,,,, so the one below killed the innocents too angry

More happy-killing of your people to your elbows!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by ledaman: 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
He would surely be arrested sooner or later. Just matter of time. Amaka people how market? cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Akharmony: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
A popular yoruba saying "Are ile eni ni se ni."{ Nah person wey know you too well go still rebel againt you}. Chief Sunday Igboho "Osha" is not an alien to yoruba history, he knowns better nah the upcommings. Wait self nah who kill Abiola again?��
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Vado(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
iKingsley:
Hehehe... Igboho dragging this front-page with MNK. Damn nigggga, it's not alright!

And for the betrayer, it's a norm with them, I'm not surprised.

Mumu guy, your kinsmen have been fingered by the media has been complicit in Kanu’s capture before this attack even happens. You are here talking slick like a true slow thinker you are.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Yankee101: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
With this now, they have proved again that some Yoruba people are betrayers.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Kandeed: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
wpadmin:
She was given an order na
What do you expect her to do?
Abi I taya o
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Matrixlord2021: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
It's a pity,there would always be BETRAYAL in these last days.its unfortunate again that some people would not be alive to see 2023.This is not a curse but there is not going to be an election again in this rotten Nigeria.
All politicians who are trying to save their offices would be put to shame as this country disintegrates.
If the country doesn't disintegrate with force of bloodshed ,it would disintegrate in peace.
Just watch and see.
The female commander has been paid Money ,we all know that there is division in the Yoruba before .it's not a news.
But let's eat h and see where all this things would end.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Idiot useless Sahara report. Always spreading fake news lazy bloggers they will never make attempt by conduct thorough investigation before publicizing news. So it's only Yoruba people that can speak Yoruba language? Even here on Nairaland we have some igbo boys speaking Yoruba fluently.

When the table is turned:-|the laughter and the saddened also follow suit...
Wait for Nnamdi KANU's thread to boost your fallen laughter .....
.awon kilode omo Yoruba to ba ni terie
waya.....
if you can't understand this Yoruba , that's the much I can speak..... I have more slangs too..lols
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Sleekfingers: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
bigfish3k:

I have always been hearing about "you can get oduduwa or Biafra through the proper channels"
Please kindly educate me on this proper channel

kindly go and read how the scots are going about it.......there are lots of infornative resources on the internet
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Kandeed: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
kpompey:

Good citizen,Oga separating is the key either by tribalism or regionalism. Can you see how difficult the country is? The level of inflation and crime rate. Buhari added another graduate to his family yesterday from a university in the UK using the state money. ASUU will soon go back on strike, he canceled his medical trip to the UK following the arrest of Kalu as situations in UCH and other health facilities are not befitting to eyes. Yet the buy structures in europe and America paying cash when the country owners are living on mortgages. Tinubu has how many houses in lagos? We have lost count and yet many graduate bread winners are earning 18k in private schools with three children and a wife. Buhari , Osinbajo, Okorocha, Amaechi and all other people in their cabinets will never no peace by the grace of God. If Osinbajo is truly a man of God , he should resign from the blood suckers cabinet. We do not enjoy anything in that country other than oppression from the thieves and politicians.

Ok I've been hearing this poo that osinbajo should resign bla bla. now my question is, if he finally resign just like the cabal have always wanted and a Muslim is given his place. what would ur likes say??
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Kandeed: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sweeetheart:
Yoruba like me are watching silently how the situation unfold, we need to know if Sunday's wife was actually kidnapped then Yoruba leaders and politicians will regret themselves if they don't tell the useless man in asorock to put a stop to that intimidation

we can never exchanged our freedom with unrealistic 2023 though Tinubu handwriting is on this, he's scared of his business getting destroy as usual

useless thief

My diar we'll do nothing other than the normal social media rant
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin.. Long time Ago was Gowon. Kanu issues too is his brothers hand him over. Igbono too was his sister grin

Ikonso and those ragtags also been betrayed by their brothers, but hey! we're the enemies

Government is runned and ruled by law. This u lawful and disgusting action should be condemned by All. We fail to realise this is not 1963. We are on a new and different dispensation not military rule.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by kennymotors(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin.. Long time Ago was Gowon. Kanu issues too is his brothers hand him over. Igbono too was his sister grin

Ikonso and those ragtags also been betrayed by their brothers, but hey! we're the iiiienemies
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by dave234(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
SATANICALLY:
How Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Deadly Invasion Of Sunday Igboho's House, Took Along Cats — Occupant | Sahara Reporters.

The woman spoke loudly in Yoruba as she commanded others to take along with them the cats in the compound.

Were you there together, for swing a woman lead them to igbohos house. Post rubish

https://saharareporters.com/2021/07/01/how-yoruba-woman-military-uniform-led-deadly-invasion-sunday-igbohos-house-took-along
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by BahaushenArewa: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
If you think that the Bandits and Boko Haram are having tea party with the government go join them and see if what Wike said will not happen to you. It is vultures that will buried you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by bknight: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?
While you people were busy looking for MNK threads to mock Ndigbo, the Fulani have sent your sister that they have formattted her loyalty from Yoruba to the Caliphate with their humongous dick to capture Igboho and chase both him and his yoruba nation agitation out of his house and Nigeria grin
Fear Aboki dick

Bro if you tuned down a bit and built bridges, the secession we all crave might be realisable for both regions.

If you are interested in politics, then you must consider interests. This post of yours continues to push away those of common interests you should unite with.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by atonement12: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Idiot useless Sahara report. Always spreading fake news lazy bloggers they will never make attempt by conduct thorough investigation before publicizing news. So it's only Yoruba people that can speak Yoruba language? Even here on Nairaland we have some igbo boys speaking Yoruba fluently.
Ignoramuses! They don't understand that many fulani women, and those from other tribes, that grew up in the West can speak Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by riczy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
They took away the cats as if the man turned to a cat. They don't know that God has a way of keeping those who are fighting for the masses. With this They took away the cats as if the man turned to a cat. They don't know that God has a way of keeping those who are fighting for the masses. With this now, they have proved again that some Yoruba people are betrayers.now, they have proved again that some Yoruba people are betrayers.

She(female soldier) wasn't a betrayal, she only obeyed an order which is punishable if flouted!
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Omodua(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
BKayy:
Afonjas how far?
While you people were busy looking for MNK threads to mock Ndigbo, the Fulani have sent your sister that they have formattted her loyalty from Yoruba to the Caliphate with their humongous dick to capture Igboho and chase both him and his yoruba nation agitation out of his house and Nigeria grin
Fear Aboki dick
Aboki, pay attention to your despoiled region. Forgot about Sunday Igboho.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by Exponential101: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Same way your father continue to have nightmare about Tinubu n Yoruba in general.
SmartPolician:

You seem to be more worried about Kanu than the man in the news.
Re: Sunday Igboho: A Yoruba Woman In Military Uniform Led Attack On His House - SR by kpompey: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kandeed:

Ok I've been hearing this poo that osinbajo should resign bla bla. now my question is, if he finally resign just like the cabal have always wanted and a Muslim is given his place. what would ur likes say??

Then his name will be written in gold as an hero and importantly that will make him the most credible candidate as the next president. Staying and ruling with this cabal makes him a disgrace as a man of God. Obviously, he is not part of their devilish agenda and sidelined, but a tool to them for lying to the masses. We now see him as a liar more than a pastor and professor cos he choose to retain his position as the vice president rather than standing with the truth while exposing the fool at the helms of affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.