Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Before You Marry Him/her, Think About Your Future Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before You Marry Him/her, Think About Your Future Children (293 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Marry Him/her, Think About Your Future Children by QueenStartv(f): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Marriage is beautiful but also know that marriage can turn sour. There are a lot of persons in regrets today due to wrong decisions they’ve made.

It’s God’s agenda for every marriage to be fruitful and multiply (Gen 1:22). You don’t go into marriage expecting unfruitfulness, you must surely give birth to your own child for life to continue.

Here is my point:

A snake will give birth to a snake and there’s no two ways about it. Likewise, an orange tree will produce orange fruits.

I see a lot of children misbehaving today not necessarily because of what their parents represent in the society, but because of the species that came together to form them. Continue reading at https://queenstartv.com/before-you-marry-that-person-think-about-your-children/

(1) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of Mentally Strong Women / Used Toyota Sienna 2005. 2.1m Call Engr Clem 08175378982 / The First Thing You Should Do Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.