Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) (45151 Views)

Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London / New Photos Of Prince Munir Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Son / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Happy2020: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
No amount of money would I allow this man to put his dick in me. Disgusting.
Women will do anything for money

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Asadujames202(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
The last pic

That hippopotamus on your far right wearing white velvet gown

Fugly chunk of phat
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
I love matured men,young men are full of troubles.Regina seems very happy with her marriage, if she were to be married to a young man the marriage would have crashed by now.

Na them, Gold digging digger
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
I love matured men,young men are full of troubles.Regina seems very happy with her marriage, if she were to be married to a young man the marriage would have crashed by now.

Inflation didn't affect Sense

You could still get one

For free sef..

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Asadujames202(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Shuggaa:
See as she don slim finish,u dey collect old blood..babe don kpro ,na makeup dey help her life...I pity u

She looks fugly and malnourished

If I be Ned

This is the right time to dump her

and move on to a fresher punnna

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ned....this no be your boy!See as him dey look you like stranger!
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Shuggaa: 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Asadujames202:

She looks fugly and malnourished

If I be Ned

This is the right time to dump her

and move on to a fresher punnna

Lol,chai if him do like that,that means u want Regina to die of shame...please oh
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerias with big stomach

Tuehhh
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by wise4sunny: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Money sweet ooo
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by MA23: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Na you go crash am
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by dex4sure: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

Sharrap abeg

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Aforxzy(f): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Adulthood in childhood party.

Happy birthday Munir
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by egennie(f): 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
my best wishes to Regina and son. congrats
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Ok12345(f): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
see as Regina dey look old

wtf happened to that fresh plump skin....
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Maxino88: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
In that second picture, the boy is just looking at the old monster like, but why is my Dad this old and my mom I very young?

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Teeklef(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
It seems i saw peter and tonto dikey.

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Bashnigga(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
See the way Pa Ned is looking at brother Peter

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Ngozioma(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Inukwa!
This pikin resemble me small!

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by buchilino(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Henrydonland:
Things that women do

MY BROTHER, I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MOST OF THEM
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by yesloaded: 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Inflation didn't affect Sense

You could still get one

For free sef..

Savage grin

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by yesloaded: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

She made her choice, wish her well instead of speculation

The likes of Mercy Johnson, omotola jalade etc married young men and are enjoying their marriage to the fullest
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Maxino88: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
In that second picture, the boy would be like, why is this old man laughing like that?
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by zudozz: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
See as this ugly looking man resemble d baby ancestor!
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:

How old are you? You don't seem to know how life works
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Quahl: 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Na Sapa day make me dey comment for this post now... God when..
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by tankoagaie: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
but is the baby girl or boy
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Chingykay77(m): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
What gives me concern is how dike is standing be side the hubby and the wife is wide away from them ...
Well ion mean bad sha ........na just concern
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Chioma99(f): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
oh my gosh......
this is the most funniest post have ever read on nairaland.

Lolzzz....

BoboKush:
I did charging of battery and phones at garage for touts for two years sad cry so many bad experience to collect money from tout.... Lose person phone.... Person battery over charge..... Phone Wil just off.... Slap n everything.... It was almost miserable tym of MA life..... But thank God for today.. . We getting dere n everything is better naw... Hoping for the best soon

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
potbelly:
Ned
his daughter
and grand son

Father
Mother
Daughter
Grandson

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Anndju(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
Handsome boy
Diz boy go really worry
See em face
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
This gist no pass kanu and Sunday gistjere

Regina Daniels 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos)