Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) (45140 Views)

Photos Of Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko, In London / New Photos Of Prince Munir Nwoko, Regina Daniels' Son / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:03am On Jul 02, 2021
tankoagaie:
but is the baby girl or boy
lol...u Read topic title so? Your answer is there

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by dan761(m): 12:47am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
I love matured men,young men are full of troubles.Regina seems very happy with her marriage, if she were to be married to a young man the marriage would have crashed by now.

True Jaree ,...Many Ladies and Guys are so Jealous of Her Marriage ,stating age difference Crap ...There are so many Marriages of man and woman with little he Difference that have Scattered ,What is the essence of Marriage is it not to Experience Peace and Joy .

Haters are still busy Expecting the Union To Crash so quick. Regina Enjoy Your Life Jooor.

Staphylococus aureus can be so stubborn Bacteria but it can be solved .
Check Signature Below.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by jenibasa: 1:15am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Emeka71(m): 4:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
I love matured men,young men are full of troubles.Regina seems very happy with her marriage, if she were to be married to a young man the marriage would have crashed by now.
Seems like you are a female.
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by olajumokeyomi: 4:41am On Jul 02, 2021
Happy2020:
No amount of money would I allow this man to put his dick in me. Disgusting.
Women will do anything for money

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind. What could be more disgusting than your comment?
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by BlissGod: 5:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Asadujames202:
Whining your tiny waist untop

Ancient coock

Women are useless

Only useful when I stick my 28inch monster love rod into their hairy pit

Your type are barely up to 2inches. Men with 28inch aren't loud. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by ireneidiva(f): 5:26am On Jul 02, 2021
yesloaded:

She made her choice, wish her well instead of speculation

The likes of Mercy Johnson, omotola jalade etc married young men and are enjoying their marriage to the fullest
Do you live with them?
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Iceyjayz: 5:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
You will never change, nonsense person
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by muller101(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:
direct breed of Jezebel.
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Handsum64: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Common sense is not always common...you talk too much...FEM!!!
Pained hole
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Hilena(m): 7:03am On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Rozcol post=103265147]I love matured men,young men are full of troubles.Regina seems very happy with her marriage, if she were to be married to a young man the marriage would have crashed by now.[/opquote]

God and marry Buhari or hellrufai... This very man is taken by other women already.. so please remove your eyes there �
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Obiorahpcfg: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2021
No boy i hear she born
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Dzeremosteven(m): 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Born with a golden spoon.. silver is too cheap
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Memphitz357: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Ned NNwoko is an extremely ugly individual.
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by tunize(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2021
Omeleyi:
at age 1 Munir go don enjoy life pass some 50 years old for this 9ja even flying private jet... Na only for fvck una fit pass am.
Life no just balance
This man your mouth nor good at all
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Regina's Co-wife Laila; is a stunner any day, no need for excessive make up. . . Hanty Tonto we dey hail thee o
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 8:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Memphitz357:
Ned NNwoko is an extremely ugly individual.
can we see your Pic? We need to confirm something. . . Stop shaming people, some people are still more beautiful than you

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Obiorahpcfg:
No boy i hear she born
the weaving got ya thinking out loud
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Ladymillion(f): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Besto:

Make she marry matured man wey no get money so we go see your comment then.
Dont mind the lazy Gold digging Biatch!
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:

Picture speak thousand words. Everyone can tell she is sooo happy from just a picture.
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Gracire: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Rozcol:

All that glitters is not gold!
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Doveheart: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2021
Just looking for every avenue to flaunt their wealth. Moderacy is the key to everything, They are celebrating birthday for a year old child with this elephant cake when some people can not even boast of one square meal.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by MANDULA: 9:38am On Jul 02, 2021
Na boy or girl?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2021
Asadujames202:
The last pic

That hippopotamus on your far right wearing white velvet gown

Fugly chunk of phat

MUMU is she the cause of your frustrations?
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Octobertwentysix(f): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Asadujames202:

She looks fugly and malnourished

If I be Ned

This is the right time to dump her

and move on to a fresher punnna
You are sick, they aren't the cause of your hardship just look and pass Dem no even send you. Nigerians and bad bele they can never be happy for other people
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2021
musa234:
You know nothing kid.
she knows much more than you do.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Anyidon247(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
If money no dey that kid would've a been ugly.
In this life make money
Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by Kaybae(f): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2021
potbelly:
Ned
his daughter
and grand son
grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko's 1st Birthday Party (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Octobertwentysix:

You are sick, they aren't the cause of your hardship just look and pass Dem no even send you. Nigerians and bad bele they can never be happy for other people
especially the female folks

I still can' comprehend the reason behind hating ladies by some nairaland guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival / Regina Daniels 18th Birthday Photoshoot / #BBNaija: TTT, Miyonse & Uriel At Club Joker Last Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.