Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN (579 Views)

Oko Iyabo: TAMPAN Summons Yomi Fabiyi Over His Controversial Movie (Photo) / Iyabo Ojo Apologizes To TAMPAN (Video) / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN by 774ngr: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iyabo Ojo, a Yoruba film actress, has finally given up and apologized to the Nigerian Theatre Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association (TAMPAN). Her apology comes after she was previously suspended by the organisation. TAMPAN suspended Iyabo Ojo for a variety of reasons, including her strong stance on Baba Ijesha's issue. They also pointed out that the actress made disparaging remarks against the Association and the business in general....

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/07/01/iyabo-ojo-surrenders-apologises-to-tampan/

Re: Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN by Baawaa(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yeye
Re: Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN by Henrydonland(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
I thought she is a strong woman.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN by crazymommy(f): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
Henrydonland:
Yoruba people say "Ebe la n be osika ko le jeka ra ye lo...

In other words

Apologizing does not always mean you are sorry,but you did it for peace to reign..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN by Henrydonland(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
crazymommy:
Yoruba people say "Ebe la n be osika ko le jeka ra ye lo...

In other words

Apologizing does not always mean you are sorry,but you did it for peace to reign..

True talk sha
Re: Iyabo Ojo Surrenders, Apologises To TAMPAN by crazymommy(f): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Henrydonland:
Apologizing does not mean we are weak...infact it takes a strong person to apologise even when you are right...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“waist Beads, Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin” – Nigerian Pastor / Marriage Is A Family Affair Not Church Issue – Former Presidential Aide / "Heaven Rewrote My Story, May God Honour You 'OKO MI - Tonto Dikeh Praises Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.