Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... (826 Views)

Hunger Protest Would Cost N10k Per Protester / Muslim Muslim Ticket - Any Attempt Of Protest Would Be Rejected / Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
The protests would hold and any APC/foolany miscreant who try to disrupt it will be sent to meet Dan fodio in hell. Mark this thread.
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by JimiJunji: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
The protests would hold and any APC/foolany miscreant who try to disrupt it will be sent to meet Dan fodio in hell. Mark this thread.

What would the protests solve apart from optics, and maybe some Yoruba's losing their lives? Can you fight a war with protests?
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
JimiJunji:

What would the protests solve apart from optics, and maybe some Yoruba's losing their lives? Can you fight a war with protests?

Sometimes you need make a statement. The protests is a statement that we cannot be intimidated.
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by Pierocash(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
This was how IPOB started as peaceful protesters,and the government forces started killing them unjustly. Look at how they have transformed into arms struggle with collateral damages from both sides.

Now FG have started using the same pattern in handling the Oodua agitators by invading Igboho's residence and killed occupants. It may turn this way too in Yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by JimiJunji: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Sometimes you need make a statement. The protests is a statement that we cannot be intimidated.

Optics. after making a statement what next?

The person above just stated how the same strategy was used by ipob and led to ipob being tagged as a terrorist group. You doing the same thing but expecting a different result, isn't that foolishness?
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
JimiJunji:

Optics. after making a statement what next?

The person above just stated how the same strategy was used by ipob and led to ipob being tagged as a terrorist group. You doing the same thing but expecting a different result, isn't that foolishness?

You seem to have all the answers to everything. What do you then propose?
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by JimiJunji: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You seem to have all the answers to everything. What do you then propose?

I don't look at myself as a know it all but the issue is quite simple.

A united conservative north rules over a divided liberal south. The major power of the north lies in the ballot box and the nigerian army.

If I were Nnamdi kanu or Sunday Igboho my major concern would be how I'd ensure every southerner young or old has their voters card and import voters from cameroon and Benin republic to vote for any pro conservative southern leader, if I were Sunday Igboho I'd be learning fulfude/hausa understanding their way of life and the power structure in northern nigeria, generally speaking it's a war that demands covert tactics. Protesting, tweeting and bitching about stuff on clubhouse won't solve anything. The Yoruba's are facing an enemy from the north, an untrustworthy neighbor to the east and saboteurs within, it's going to take far more than protesting or "making a statement" to free ourselves from the bondage. As for normal guys like you and i(who are largely inconsequential but awake to the situation on ground) my proposal to you is that you climb your way to the top, get really fvckin rich and effect the change you want to see.

2 Likes

Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Stop making noise

1 Like

Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop making noise

Lol....just like mnk was making noise, you're obviously a mental nutcase with personality disorder. Fvck off
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol....just like mnk was making noise, you're obviously a mental nutcase with personality disorder. Fvck off
Take your protest else where but not in Lagos

1 Like

Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by sammyj: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
cool cool
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
JimiJunji:

I don't look at myself as a know it all but the issue is quite simple.

A united conservative north rules over a divided liberal south. The major power of the north lies in the ballot box and the nigerian army.

If I were Nnamdi kanu or Sunday Igboho my major concern would be how I'd ensure every southerner young or old has their voters card and import voters from cameroon and Benin republic to vote for any pro conservative southern leader, if I were Sunday Igboho I'd be learning fulfude/hausa understanding their way of life and the power structure in northern nigeria, generally speaking it's a war that demands covert tactics. Protesting, tweeting and bitching about stuff on clubhouse won't solve anything. The Yoruba's are facing an enemy from the north, an untrustworthy neighbor to the east and saboteurs within, it's going to take far more than protesting or "making a statement" to free ourselves from the bondage. As for normal guys like you and i(who are largely inconsequential but awake to the situation on ground) my proposal to you is that you climb your way to the top, get really fvckin rich and effect the change you want to see.

I agree for the most part, but money alone cannot win wars or effect change. Igboho or even mnk aren't billionaires but they have millions of followers who believes in their ideals and would die for them.
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by JimiJunji: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

I agree for the most part, but money alone cannot win wars or effect change. Igboho or even mnk aren't billionaires but they have millions of followers who believes in their ideals and would die for them.

Lmao even you don't believe the bullshit that you're saying.

ISIS is worth $2billion.

Boko Haram also worth billions of dollars thanks to donations from northern governors via the kidnapping business.

Fulani herdsmen which you guys are fighting has an actual business that is worth at least #5trillion thanks to patronage from the south, operating at almost zero cost. (Cow business)

Your hero Igboho is a car dealer who depends on donations from abroad to fund his agitation.

The leader of the igbos Nnamdi kanu actually has no verifiable source of income and also depends on donations from abroad to fund his agitation.

You can only win wars or effect change in Nigeria if you're a billionaire or you're blowing up pipelines. Protesters get shot in the head and freedom fighters are either killed, bought or sent to jail.
Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
JimiJunji:

Lmao even you don't believe the bullshit that you're saying.

ISIS is worth $2billion.

Boko Haram also worth billions of dollars thanks to donations from northern governors via the kidnapping business.

Fulani herdsmen which you guys are fighting has an actual business that is worth at least #5trillion thanks to patronage from the south, operating at almost zero cost. (Cow business)

Your hero Igboho is a car dealer who depends on donations from abroad to fund his agitation.

The leader of the igbos Nnamdi kanu actually has no verifiable source of income and also depends on donations from abroad to fund his agitation.

You can only win wars or effect change in Nigeria if you're a billionaire or you're blowing up pipelines. Protesters get shot in the head and freedom fighters are either killed, bought or sent to jail.

Seeing the recent report of DSS and declaring Igboho wanted I really can't agree more with you...... they went like cowards at night to attack his house with the help of foreign mercenaries and aren't even afraid about admitting it. Nigeria is officially under fulani colonial rule but we just don't know. I've never been soo angry in my entire life.

2 Likes

Re: The July 3rd Protest Would Hold..... by JimiJunji: 1:30am On Jul 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Seeing the recent report of DSS and declaring Igboho wanted I really can't agree more with you...... they went like cowards at night to attack his house with the help of foreign mercenaries and aren't even afraid about admitting it. Nigeria is officially under fulani colonial rule but we just don't know. I've never been soo angry in my entire life.

Also saw the video, lady k seemed injured in the video, Let's just channel the anger to more profitable ventures. My heart bleeds for yorubaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Is Deaf And Dumb ... / Why I Shunned Buhari’s Visit To Imo State – Okorocha / IPOB, Others Not Different From ISWAP, Boko Haram – Gbajabiamila Talks Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.