Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland (794 Views)

Reno Praised Yorubas On Twitter. See How Igbos Reacted. / PDP Berates APC For Instigating Moves To Slash Workers’ Salaries / PDP Director Of Media And Publicity In Kaduna State Caught Instigating Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by ojsmscom(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dear nairalanders,it is obvious that when someone wants you dead and wants me dead, automatically that person is both our enemies... obviously the IGBOS are looking for what the Yorubas are looking for which is separation...Take it or leave it,the only natural resources a 21st century needs to develop is education and these two tribes (Igbo and Yoruba) stops at nothing in giving it to their children...
Obviously we have a common oppressor in Nigeria which is the FULANI man take it or leave it....
Since that is the case,the FULANIS have recruited online warriors among them who are on the internet 24/7 to ensure these two tribes never get focused for any reason... whenever a post is made by a suspected Yoruba, they will poose as an Igbo writer to state against such post and vise versal... do not be relented in the struggle since the housa/FULANI cannot restructure Nigeria to give us opportunity to use our abundant human resources to better our regions to the best we can,it is better the country divide so we can develop ourselves by ourselves...

Pls whenever your post is given a tribal attack just know that they are at work...most of them can write in Igbo or Yoruba language so you can get confused...with the aid of language translator,one can write any language he or she wishes to write on...
Long live ODUDUWA republic
Long live BIAFRA republic

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by CodeTemplar: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
Once you see and co offline in the heat of protests and start seeing Igbo vs Yoruba comments, just know what is happening.

9 Likes

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
ojsmscom:
[s]Dear nairalanders,it is obvious that when someone wants you dead and wants me dead, automatically that person is both our enemies... obviously the IGBOS are looking for what the Yorubas are looking for which is separation...Take it or leave it,the only natural resources a 21st century needs to develop is education and these two tribes (Igbo and Yoruba) stops at nothing in giving it to their children...
Obviously we have a common oppressor in Nigeria which is the FULANI man take it or leave it....
Since that is the case,the FULANIS have recruited online warriors among them who are on the internet 24/7 to ensure these two tribes never get focused for any reason... whenever a post is made by a suspected Yoruba, they will poose as an Igbo writer to state against such post and vise versal... do not be relented in the struggle since the housa/FULANI cannot restructure Nigeria to give us opportunity to use our abundant human resources to better our regions to the best we can,it is better the country divide so we can develop ourselves by ourselves...

Pls whenever your post is given a tribal attack just know that they are at work...most of them can write in Igbo or Yoruba language so you can get confused...with the aid of language translator,one can write any language he or she wishes to write on...
Long live BIAFRA republic[/s]
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Simplyleo: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
ojsmscom:
Dear nairalanders,it is obvious that when someone wants you dead and wants me dead, automatically that person is both our enemies... obviously the IGBOS are looking for what the Yorubas are looking for which is separation...Take it or leave it,the only natural resources a 21st century needs to develop is education and these two tribes (Igbo and Yoruba) stops at nothing in giving it to their children...

[/s]
Shinedu, where is lamidi cownu?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Fahdiga(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Yorubas are to be blamed

2 Likes

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by YouthAriseNga: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
They are here already. This only happens on nairaland. Rogue forum

5 Likes

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by flokii: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
When some of you come here to write nonsense, I wonder how you feel knowing fully well that you're not being sincere.

Lat's analyze this critically.. you claim Fulanis are the common oppressors right? will you also agree that Igbos were common oppressors of Yorubas and the Niger Delta people under Goodluck Jonathan when Igbos enjoyed all there was to benefit?

You people should leave Yorubas out of your folly.. we are naturally superior and of far more intelligent stock than most of you. You're telling me that a government where Yorubas have the no 2 and 4 citizens is my oppressor whereas the one of Goodluck that marginalized my people is my friend and well wisher? C'mon now!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Missambitious(f): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
When the bible says "Thy enemies shall fall at thy feet"

This is what it meant cool

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by flamingREED(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yorubas are to be blamed

I'm convinced you're fuLani.
It's that easy to know.
It's one of the blessings the Yoruba agitation.
Whoever bashed IPOB and now bashes Odua is either fuLani or Fulani at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by XXXXTENTACION: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shinedu, where is lamidi cownu?
zombie sef they cancel posts grin
Very funny animal grin
anyway let me go and drink two litres of cow urine and then slam my head on the floor grin

1 Like

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by T9ksy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
flokii:
When some of you come here to write nonsense, I wonder how you feel knowing fully well that you're not being sincere.

Lat's analyze this critically.. you claim Fulanis are the common oppressors right? will you also agree that Igbos were common oppressors of Yorubas and the Niger Delta people under Goodluck Jonathan when Igbos enjoyed all there was to benefit?

You people should leave Yorubas out of your folly.. we are naturally superior and of far more intelligent stock than most of you. You're telling me that a government where Yorubas have the no 2 and 4 citizens is my oppressor whereas the one of Goodluck that marginalized my people is my friend and well wisher? C'mon now!

There's no gainsaying that Egbere Jonathan's govt was anti-yoruba however this present govt. which comprises of yorubas as No. 2 and No. 4 position is busy killing us in our homes and farms. Meanwhile, none of our so-called leaders have suddenly gone deaf, dumb and blind.
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Simplyleo: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
zombie sef they cancel posts grin
Very funny animal grin

anyway let me go and drink two litres of cow urine and then slam my head on the floor grin
mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by vasel15: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Frontail:
grin

Viola the first fulani appeared

2 Likes

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Captain8(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
i dont think there is any tribe that can unite with igbos....because igbos have bad attitudes like forming superior.....they never accept their error.......jump mouth to another tribe matter uninvited..... these 3 are the reason we Ijaws dont agree with them...
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by XXXXTENTACION: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala
Ogbeni, drinking cow urine is a blessing we headslammers and bororos enjoy anyway it's almost time for prayers as a zombie(dindinrin undecided ) that i am let me go and drink Buhari's urine too cheesy
cows are very funny animals cheesy
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by BSsniffer: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
We weren't hearing marginalization when Jonathan was in power........ southern unity is total bullcrap.

I believe in oduduwa nation.

The rest can go to hell.
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by UstazAhmed(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
You spent your time to write beautiful nonsense. Wake up and hussle. Nigeria remains one
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by ojsmscom(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Captain8:
i dont think there is any tribe that can unite with igbos....because igbos have bad attitudes like forming superior.....they never accept their error.......jump mouth to another tribe matter uninvited..... these 3 are the reason we Ijaws dont agree with them...

FULANI man spotted
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Akanbiedu(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2021
T9ksy:

There's no gainsaying that Egbere Jonathan's govt was anti-yoruba however this present govt. which comprises of yorubas as No. 2 and No. 4 position is busy killing us in our homes and farms. Meanwhile, none of our so-called leaders have suddenly gone deaf, dumb and blind.

Look at it this way.

The killings are not only in the SW, in fact SW is the least affected going by statistics - not emotions. The person PMB we are all accusing of deliberately allowing the killings has much more killings at his backyard - NW.

We can accuse the government of incompetence but not ethnic.
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Captain8(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2021
ojsmscom:

FULANI man spotted
while you an hausa man trying to make igbo people not to stop this their 3mention problems so that people will hate on them...
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Monogamy: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Politically, Yorubas and Igbos don't have anything in common.

Wondering why some people are forcing the attachee by force.

So the Yorubas are no longer skull miners, they are no longer ewedu and gbegiri eaters.

Make you guys no worry, we go play una full album for you by 2023
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Elock1: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2021
ojsmscom:

I'm happy you guys can now see the truth.

Nairalanders are now understanding their game and that's why I no longer rate nairaland.

So much hate and the mods tend to do nothing about that.
Go to Facebook Twitter and see unity between Igbos and yorubas.

Almost all the "we south south" "we Niger Delta" etc na dem as well.
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Monogamy: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2021
Elock1:
I'm happy you guys can now see the truth.

Nairalanders are now understanding the truth.
Go to Facebook Twitter and see unity between Igbos and yorubas

Facebook and twitter are where people practice hypocrisy most..

NL is for undiluted facts and opinions..
Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Elock1: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2021
Monogamy:

Facebook and twitter are where people practice hypocrisy most..

NL is for undiluted facts and opinions..
OK.. I've heard you now move on.

2 Likes

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by T9ksy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Look at it this way.

The killings are not only in the SW, in fact SW is the least affected going by statistics - not emotions. The person PMB we are all accusing of deliberately allowing the killings has much more killings at his backyard - NW.

We can accuse the government of incompetence but not ethnic.

Those murdered in Katsina- buhari's home state are not fulanis but indigenous hausas.

The ones being slaughtered in the North East by boko haram are kanuris,

Buhari is definitely an ethnic jingoist and a terrorist enabler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Instigating IGBOS And Yorubas On Nairaland by Finnese001: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
The truth is that I have stopped bashing my fellow southern counterpart Because I have come to realize that the foolanis are the one making the tribal comments here so we should stop falling for them, I love the southern governors unity and we should emulate them and do the same here. My apologies for my previous comments against my fellow southern counterparts

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinlola: Buhari Has Failed, We Didn’t Listen To Obasanjo / I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo / Do You Think Tinubu Is Dead, Read What His Aide Has To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.