Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. (459 Views)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest / No Official Statement On Gambari's Appointment As Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Tinubuadvocate: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
The dastardly attack on chief Sunday igboho no group or official statement from both military and DSS to either claim the attack or denounce it. We are only hearing the rumors I pray Nigeria government will not claim the attack because its really disgusting and embarrased.

This is a dirty job and act of coward.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Atiwaye: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
I think they are still frame what they will tell Nigerians useless coward president.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Atiwaye: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
I hate destroyer.
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Resurrection212: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigerian army are responsible so what next .
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by PrinceOfLagos: 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
But you were jubilating when the military sent troops to south east to kill innocent protesting civilians

Just small play Buhari play with you and you're crying all over the place like you can do shiit

My friend go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Tinubuadvocate: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
Look for where I'm mutilating when Nigeria security forces kill civilians.
PrinceOfLagos:
But you were jubilating when the military sent troops to south east to kill innocent protesting civilians

Just small play Buhari play with you and you're crying all over the place like you can do shiit

My friend go and sit down
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by AskProf: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The dastardly attack on chief Sunday igboho no group or official statement from both military and DSS to either claim the attack or denounce it. We are only hearing the rumors I pray Nigeria government will not claim the attack because its really disgusting and embarrased.

TinubuAdvocate: Is this you or your clone?
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by samuel900(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
More army and police to die for this
Resurrection212:
Nigerian army are responsible so what next .
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Tinubuadvocate: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Yes I'm clone I'm Tinubuadvocate of Mali.
AskProf:

TinubuAdvocate: Is this you or your clone?
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Joromi1: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Official statement to say what exactly? They don't care, bro. Don't waste your time.
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Supan(m): 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Why is your head still stuck in their ass? Is it until they kill you that you will learn?

Did they ever claim responsibility for lekki massacre?

Buhari is a political mistake, no zombie should be ashamed of dumping him now.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don't understand your argument.
Supan:

Why is your head still stuck in their ass? Is it until they kill you that you will learn?

Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Supan(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Official statement to say what exactly? They don't care, bro. Don't waste your time.
Maybe he wants them to deny it so that he will keep on deceiving himself that Buhari and Fulani loves them but hate other southerners.

Buhari is a political suicide to all his supporters, argue with RUGA.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
You are wrong man .
Supan:

Maybe he wants them to deny it so that he will keep on deceiving himself that Buhari and Fulani loves them but hate other southerners.

Buhari is a political suicide to all his supporters, argue with RUGA.
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by AmuAwusa: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Donkey!
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by AmuAwusa: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Supan:

Don't mind that Buffalo.
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Supan(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You are wrong man .
Wrong about Buhari or you?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by Tinubuadvocate: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
About me.
Supan:

Wrong about Buhari or you?
Re: Igboho Attack No Official Statement From Military Or DSS. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

ZoneB are you still sleeping? Your DSS has confirmed the news.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Needs To Work With United States To Gain Freedom / Secession Movement: Dead Before Arrival / Senate Okays Buhari’s $6.1bn Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.