Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. (2281 Views)

JUST IN: Kenyan Ambassador To Testify In Nnamdi Kanu Abduction Case Dies In Abuj / Nnamdi Kanu’s 'Abduction' Bears Semblance To Kidnapping Of Umaru Dikko In 1984 / The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Coming soon....

Jamal KASSHOGI was a Saudi journalist. You can compare him to the Christiana Amanpour (America ) and the Cyril Stover (NIGERIA) of this world.
Over the years, his job as a journalist brought him into the king's court and he became a very very close ally and confidanté of the ultra conservative Saudi ruling house .
He would go on to have ties with the Saudi princes ,kings , crown prince ,and concubines ..

He was like what Al-mustapha was to ABAcha (not a CSO), or what Sen Andy Uba was to President OBASANJO..
After the previous king died , and the new king made MBS mohammed Bin Salman, the new crown prince of the kingdom, kassogi became a victim of the intense power play that followed .

Most of the princes who had close ties to the previous king were arrested on trumped up charges , hauled into jail's or restricted in their palatial mansions ,ina sweep that would go on to solidify the power base of the new crown prince , MBS.
Jamal KASSHOGI was now regarded as a personal non-grata. He escaped to the UK and begun the journey of opposing and criticizing the every move of the Saudi royal family (now in the firm grip of MBS).

And from London ,his preferred platform for opposition was tweeter .
And within a short while his tweets gained enormous momentum and shook the very foundations of the Saudi ruling clans..he troubled them enormously with the truth , hidden truths that no one alive have ever known, informations that were only privy to the inner chambers of the ultra conservative Saudi ruling clans...

AND THEN A HIT WAS ORDERED FROM THE HEIGHTS OF POWER TO "KILL OR CAPTURE NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES"..
MBS immediately raised a "kill or capture" team headed by his intelligence chief and deputised by his personal bodyguard.
The die was cast.....

KASSHOGI would be trailed and tracked my all the latest malwares , spywares and softwares known to man , that which money can buy ..
His phone was infected with the highly sophisticated israeli NSO malware .
This enabled the govt teams to eavesdrop on all his calls , chats , files , storage ,phone camera , microphone etc.
He was within reach . Only time would tell....After trailing the man for over 5 years ,with diverse antics which would include kidnapping his son, jailing his wife and placing them under house arrest,kassoggi would not bulge in his opposition nor be tempted to return to anywhere close to the MIDDLE east: (site Kanu mistake , he came to Kenya).

A reconciliation was faked , the Saudi princes and even MBS himself called him(kassogi) to apologize to him and swore by the Qur'an not to harm him if he returned to the Saudi Arabia kingdom; Jamal KASSHOGI stood his ground and rebuffed then all : (site Nnamdi kanu's mistake , he was easily lured with women, weapons and a promised cash gift).

Then Jamal KASSHOGI would go ahead to date a Turkish lady he met in instanbul on one of his vacations over there . Kassogi had Turkish roots (his grandfather was Turkish).he had confidence only in the UK ,turkey and the USA (site Kanu , his penchant for globe trotting and cozy beaches )

The Turkish tribe have a long time traditional fued(beef) with the Bedouin Arabs of the middle East of which the Saudis are chief . And under no circumstances under the sun and moon would turkey contemplate extraditing their own tribeman to a lowly Arab country in Saudi Arabia.( Site Kanu mistake , going to Kenya , an appendage of Nigeria).

Jamal KASSHOGI wanted a legally binding marriage with his Turkish finacee. ( Site Kanu mistake ,he moves around with a bevvy of olosho,all illegal)
So he applied for a consulate meeting ,with the Saudi embassy in instanbul to formalize his marriage papers .

They immediately invited him over ,and treated him well , and rescheduled the meeting . Kassogi was told his marriage papers and documents would be ready in two weeks .

He kissed his fiancée goodbye and flew back to London.

2 weeks .... A day to remember ....

Wire messages were immediately sent to Riyadh, and the "kill team" were divided into two teams , each assigned a private jet .

They flew into turkey a day before kassogi was slated to appear in the embassy .( Site Kanu, all intelligence agents assigned to "capture" ,who had been on trail ,probably gave him the keys to his room ,in the Nairobi hotel).

They sneaked into the Saudi embassy with their "mission tools" , sat in peace , sipped coffee and waited for Jamal KASSHOGI.

Of course ,in the absence of a force majeuré or an act of God, kassogi was deemed to be at the Embassy at 10am, and 10am was he.

He walked into the embassy at 10:01am, and that was the last time he was seen alive .
Tears will not permit to illustrate in gory descriptions, the way he was decapitated and melted Into oblivion.

Let's leave that out please ..

Permit me , for I will give a word of appreciation to the Buhari government for not towing the same bad behaviour of the Saudi Arabian intelligence agencies.
Nnamdi Kanu was captured and accorded a vast measure of respect . Flown back to NIGERIA in one piece.

Yes Mazi flouted a lot of red lines .
And even when given clemency and released on bail, he flouted his bail bonds flimsy'mgly..
His sins are actually many and they are irritating .

But like the British high commissioner said , with some assurances, that a commitment of fair trial has been obtained from buhari , and that mazi Nnamdi Kanu would be granted a fair trial without biase or prejudice .

I hope a kassogi scenerio does not play out now .
That would be suicidal ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by theFilmtric: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kashoggi didn't threaten anarchy
He didn't kill his people for having unsimilar views
He didn't threaten treason

3 Likes

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
calm down let me finish

4 Likes

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ok in church , will continue when am done ....
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by jlinkd78(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Space booked
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by seunlayi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
H.mmmmm, this is deep

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by fukNaija(m): 7:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
cool
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by xamuel17(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Damn
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Iceyjayz: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
Coming soon....

Jamal KASSHOGI was a Saudi journalist. You can compare him to the Christiana Amanpour (America ) and the Cyril Stover (NIGERIA) of this world.
Over the years, his job as a journalist brought him into the king's court and he became a very very close ally and confidanté of the ultra conservative Saudi ruling house .
He would go on to have ties with the Saudi princes ,kings , crown prince ,and concubines ..

He was like what Al-mustapha was to ABAcha (not a CSO), or what Sen Andy Uba was to President OBASANJO..
After the previous king died , and the new king made MBS mohammed Bin Salman, the new crown prince of the kingdom, kassogi became a victim of the intense power play that followed .

Most of the princes who had close ties to the previous king were arrested on trumped up charges , hauled into jail's or restricted in their palatial mansions ,ina sweep that would go on to solidify the power base of the new crown prince , MBS.
Jamal KASSHOGI was now regarded as a personal non-grata. He escaped to the UK and begun the journey of opposing and criticizing the every move of the Saudi royal family (now in the firm grip of MBS).

And within a short while his tweets gained enormous momentum and shook the very foundations of the Saudi ruling clans..he troubled them enormously with the truth , hidden truths that no one alive have ever known, informations that were only privy to the inner chambers of the ultra conservative Saudi ruling clans...

AND THEN A HIT WAS ORDERED FROM THE HEIGHTS OF POWER TO "KILL OR CAPTURE NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES"..
MBS immediately raised a "kill or capture" team headed by his intelligence chief and deputised by his personal bodyguard.
The die was cast.....

KASSHOGI would be trailed and tracked my all the latest malwares , spywares and softwares known to man , that which money can buy ..
This enabled the govt teams to eavesdrop on all his calls , chats , files , storage ,phone camera , microphone etc.
He was within reach . Only time would tell....
Is that all
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by rayvelez(m): 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
You can't just fight a govt when you are not a hardened terrorists but mere civilian dem go just waste u.

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Is that all
lol. Ok am done with communion service , let us continue.
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by adeowo84(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
lol. Ok am done with communion service , let us continue.

When will you continue Mr man?
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
adeowo84:

When will you continue Mr man?
am done na.

I just composed the remainder

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Rickmann: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
Coming soon....

The die was cast.....

He was within reach . Only time would tell....After trailing the man for over 5 years ,with diverse antics which would include kidnapping his son, jailing his wife and placing them under house arrest,kassoggi would not bulge in his opposition nor be tempted to return to anywhere close to the MIDDLE east: (site Kanu mistake , he came to Kenya).

A reconciliation was faked ,and the Saudi princes and even MBS himself called him to apologize to him and swore by the Qur'an not to harm him if he returned to the Saudi Arabia kingdom; Jamal KASSHOGI stood his ground and rebuffed then all : (site Nnamdi kanu's mistake , he was easily lured with women, weapons and a promised cash gift).

Then Jamal KASSHOGI would go ahead to date a Turkish lady he met in instanbul on one of his vacations over there . Kassogi had Turkish roots (his grandfather was Turkish).he had confidence only in the UK ,turkey and the USA.
The Turkish tribe have a long time fued with the Bedouin Arabs of which the Saudis are chief . And under no circumstances under the sun and moon would turkey contemplate extraditing their own tribeman to a lowly Arab country in Saudi Arabia.( Site Kanu mistake , going to Kenya , an appendage of Nigeria).

Jamal KASSHOGI wanted a legally binding marriage with his Turkish finacee. ( Site Kanu mistake ,he moves around with a bevvy of olosho,all illegal)
So he applied for a consulate meeting ,with the Saudi embassy in instanbul to formalize his marriage papers .

They immediately invited him over ,and treated him well , and rescheduled the meeting . Kassogi was told his marriage papers and documents would be ready in two weeks .

Wire messages were immediately sent to Riyadh, and the "kill team" were divided into two teams , each assigned a private jet .

They flew into turkey a day before kassogi was slated to appear in the embassy .( Site Kanu, all intelligence agents assigned to "capture" ,who had been on trail ,probably gave him the keys to his room ,in the Nairobi hotel).

They sneaked into the Saudi embassy with their "mission tools" , sat in peace , sipped coffee and waited for Jamal KASSHOGI.

Of course ,in the absence of a force majeuré or an act of God, kassogi was deemed to be at the Embassy at 10am, and 10am was he.

He walked into the embassy at 10:01am, and that was the last time he was seen alive .
Tears will not permit to illustrate in gory descriptions, the way he was decapitated and melted Into oblivion.

Permit me , for I will give a word of appreciation to the Buhari government for not towing the same bad behaviour of the Saudi Arabian intelligence agencies.
Nnamdi Kanu was captured and accorded a vast measure of respect . Flown back to NIGERIA in one piece.

And even when given clemency and released on bail, he flouted his bail bonds flimsy'mgly..

But like the British high commissioner said , with some assurances, that a commitment of fair trial has been obtained from buhari , and that mazi Nnamdi Kanu would be granted a fair trial without biase or prejudice .

That would be suicidal ....

Oh Jamal..you just brought back memories of that Saudi Arabian journalist.. sad

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Banmeallday: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
theFilmtric:

He didnt keep quite as 88 people were killed in Kebbi
He didnt keep quiet when scores of thousands have been displaced
He didnt keep quiet when soldiers have not been paid for 6 months.
He didnt keep quiet as to how much money has been spent to go to England for medical checkups or the reasoning as to why

But guess who has kept quiet.

the President of the worlds biggest NIGGER AREA

2 Likes

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by leofab(f): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
Government works hand in hand

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by FakeUnity: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
[s]Coming soon....

The die was cast.....

A reconciliation was faked , the Saudi princes and even MBS himself called him(kassogi) to apologize to him and swore by the Qur'an not to harm him if he returned to the Saudi Arabia kingdom; Jamal KASSHOGI stood his ground and rebuffed then all : (site Nnamdi kanu's mistake , he was easily lured with women, weapons and a promised cash gift).

Then Jamal KASSHOGI would go ahead to date a Turkish lady he met in instanbul on one of his vacations over there . Kassogi had Turkish roots (his grandfather was Turkish).he had confidence only in the UK ,turkey and the USA (site Kanu , his penchant for globe trotting and cozy beaches )

The Turkish tribe have a long time traditional fued(beef) with the Bedouin Arabs of the middle East of which the Saudis are chief . And under no circumstances under the sun and moon would turkey contemplate extraditing their own tribeman to a lowly Arab country in Saudi Arabia.( Site Kanu mistake , going to Kenya , an appendage of Nigeria).

That would be suicidal ...[/s].

I stopped reading your trash when I sensed you trying to push down the fake 'Kanu and prostitute' narratives that Lie mohammed always tried pushing down our throat. My zombie detector bells rang at that juncture. grin

Reminds me of the fake photoshoped picture you guys manufactured the first you kidnapped him in 2015. grin

Believe your own fake theories, masturbate on it while licking your own semen. I'm out
. grin

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by FakeUnity: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
calm down let me finish

You have nothing more to say, put to go produce another photoshoped picture of Kanu wearing Fendi with a woman by his side.

You aim here is clear- to tarnish him. All the other long grammar are the chaff you are using to distract the undiscerning, you are still a kid in this game. Go learn work.

grin
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

I stopped reading your trash when I sensed you trying to push down the fake 'Kanu and prostitute' narratives that Lie mohammed always tried pushing down our throat. My zombie detector bells rang at that juncture. grin

Reminds me of the fake photoshoped picture you guys manufactured the first you kidnapped him in 2015. grin

Believe your own fake theories, masturbate on it while licking your own semen. I'm out
. grin

I am not understanding you..

Something must kill a man...
And I believe women are one of kanu's glaring weaknesses ...

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

You have nothing more to say, put to go produce another photoshoped picture of Kanu wearing Fendi with a woman by his side.

You aim here is clear- to tarnish him. All the other long grammar are the chaff you are using to distract the undiscerning, you are still a kid in this game. Go learn work.

grin
hahahahaha that one got me

"Wearing FENDI WITH A FEMALE FRIEND"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by epondudu: 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kanu is a scammer.
See the way he looks humbled like a rat on a gum. He is even sleeping shioo someone should just pour cold N10 pure water on his face grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by FakeUnity: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
hahahahaha that one got me

"Wearing FENDI WITH A FEMALE FRIEND"

Now go do the photoshop immediately. Get to work. Lie mohammed is waiting. grin
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Like you , I am totally disappointed in mazi nnamdi Kanu . Yes we may have a fakeunity in Nigeria at the moment ,but Kanu was not helping matters with his ossicular behaviours.

Like a pendulum,he kept oscillating upandan.

How in the world would an able-bodied freedom fighter and enemy of state present himself for capture twice ?

A kindergarten in the Machiavellian school would not make that sort of pedestrian mistake ...

Kenya of all places ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by FakeUnity: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:

I am not understanding you..

Something must kill a man...
And I believe women are one of kanu's glaring weaknesses ...

How? were you the one that supplied him with 'olosho' wey no dey ever see their pictures?

Your mumu carry PhD. You think you talking ti dunces here with your fake conspiracy. You even a very poor writer, you write like a JSS3 student. grin

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Born2Breed(f): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
cool
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:

Mtcheeeew! Paid propagandist!

I regret taking my time to read!
Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

How? were you the one that supplied him with 'olosho' wey no dey ever see their pictures?

Your mumu carry PhD. You think you talking ti dunces here with your fake conspiracy. You even a very poor writer, you write like a JSS3 student. grin

we are saying the obvious here . No one is here for accolades .

As we stay here chatting , Mazi Kanu is several feet below the earth , concrete deep in a bunker somewhere in Abuja . No accolades would save him now .
This reminds me of the SINALOA CARTEL OF MEXICO.

once they capture a main target , and take them to the fortress . They are given 3days to plan their escape . And they are told these word and I quote " if you can escape from here ,we would allow you live in peace with all the money you want ".

None have ever made it out of the SINALOA CARTEL gulags.. they will eventually decapitate their captives slowly ,in the most gory way.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by FakeUnity: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
[s]Like you , I am totally disappointed in mazi nnamdi Kanu . Yes we may have a fakeunity in Nigeria at the moment ,but Kanu was not helping matters with his ossicular behaviours.

Like a pendulum,he kept oscillating upandan.

How in the world would an able-bodied freedom fighter and enemy of state present himself for capture twice ?

A kindergarten in the Machiavellian school would not make that sort of pedestrian mistake ...

Kenya of all places ?
[/s]

I have no disappointment in Kanu. He remains a Lord and will be revered by generations unborn with he comes dead or alive. Even buhari have been put in handcuffs before. Leadership means sacrifice.

Kanuism is what I will profess even to my unborn kids.
grin

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by FakeUnity: 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
[s]we are saying the obvious here . No one is here for accolades .

Kanu is in several meters , concrete deep in a bunker somewhere in Abuja . No accolades would save him now .

one they capture a main target , and take them to the fortress . They are given 3days to plan their escape . And they are told these word and I quote " if you can escape from here ,we would allow you live in peace with all the money you want ".

None have ever made it out of the SINALOA CARTEL gulags.. they will eventually decapitate their captives slowly ,in most gory way...[/s]..

Get on with your photoshop duties and stop boring us with unrelated incidents and pretence of intellect.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
FakeUnity:

Get on with your photoshop duties and stop boring us with unrelated incidents and pretence of intellect.

grin
I am not a graphic designer .. zero knowledge of Photoshop elements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Curious345:
we are saying the obvious here . No one is here for accolades .

As we stay here chatting , Mazi Kanu is several feet below the earth , concrete deep in a bunker somewhere in Abuja . No accolades would save him now .

once they capture a main target , and take them to the fortress . They are given 3days to plan their escape . And they are told these word and I quote " if you can escape from here ,we would allow you live in peace with all the money you want ".

None have ever made it out of the SINALOA CARTEL gulags.. they will eventually decapitate their captives slowly ,in the most gory way.....
It seems you are always surrounded by deaths!

Are you a member of Arab royal family Or Sinaloa cartel

You must have escaped from the SINALOA CARTEL gulags grin grin grin grin hence the testimony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. by Curious345: 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

It seems you are always surrounded by deaths!

Are you a member of Sinaloa cartel
not at all.

Just trying to give an illustration of what kanu is facing at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Real Reason Presidency Cabal Ordered Raid On Justice Odili's Home / I Laugh Whenever They Say Yoruba Is United (pics Attached To Mockery Of Pa Tinub / 2yrs Ago Ukamaka Onyejemuo Predicted Obi & Datti Baba As President In 2023-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.