Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video (1626 Views)

Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video) / I Remembered Jamal Kasshogi With Tears After I Saw Nnamdi Kanu Abduction. / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 29, 2019
Wow, so his people love him like this? I almost tear up. These people can die for him. Trust me, Biafra will come under Nnamdi Kanu.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 29, 2019
I don't know how Nnamdi Kanu has been able to do command this level of followership even after so many ordeals.undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Seetto: 3:45am On Apr 29, 2019
The IndecentStar is about to come in.... grin grin
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by kayfra: 4:04am On Apr 29, 2019
The fraudster and his hypnotised minions. The second grestest fraud ever committed after Bernie Madoff's

Asari Dokubo has his a$$ on speed dial grin grin grin
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Olu20090:
Wow, so his people love him like this? These people can die for him. Trust me, Biafra will come under Nnamdi Kanu.

We the people of south south will never join biafra. Nnamdi kanu will be arrested and jailed. Say no to biafra
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Here2day(m): 4:51am On Apr 29, 2019
No be only Bayern Munich, Na Bayern Leverkusen undecided

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by stonemasonn: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2019
johndoexxx:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3oaWW1dl7o
his people are emotional and they really think they are in a bondage in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by SoNature(m): 5:17am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:

We the people of south south will never join biafra. Nnamdi kanu will be arrested and jailed. Say no to biafra

This thing with weird religious comments is now claiming to be from South South.

Mtcheheww

7 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2019
kayfra:
[s]The fraudster and his hypnotised minions. The second grestest fraud ever committed after Bernie Madoff's

Asari Dokubo has his a$$ on speed dial grin grin grin[/s]

GoTV:

[s]We the people of south south will never join biafra. Nnamdi kanu will be arrested and jailed. Say no to biafra[/s]

Afonjas, one of the most wicked, deceptive and heartless people on the face of this planet earth. They don't know God and God has never known them...never! And God don't like them!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by gidgiddy: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2019
stonemasonn:
his people are emotional and they really think they are in a bondage in Nigeria.

They dont think they are in bondage, they know they are in bondage

4 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Amanew(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2019
What God has written he has written! My Lord My Saviour! awaiting for you at Biafra land to kiss your Sandals

2 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Amanew(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2019
Make una push diz to FP abeg!
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Amanew(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2019
Olu20090:
Wow, so his people love him like this? These people can die for him. Trust me, Biafra will come under Nnamdi Kanu.
My dear!
We can die for him!
Really a true Leader!

2 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by stonemasonn: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2019
gidgiddy:

They dont think they are in bondage, they know they are in bondage
Igbos are the most successful business men in Nigeria, they’ve taken advantage of all the loopholes in the system to grow. How that correlates to bondage, I don’t understand.
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2019
Olu20090:
Wow, so his people love him like this? I almost tear up. These people can die for him. Trust me, Biafra will come under Nnamdi Kanu.

The answer is very simple. Accountability!

Have you ever wondered why despite all this young man has been through, he has never for one day reneged to the antics of the government to take bribe? undecided undecided... Which is the hallmark of the average Nigerian and black man?

Despite all the excess sovereign wealth fund being controlled by this man... He has not built one bungalow anywhere or even bought a car for himself. Can same be said of your Governors or President? Useless criminals.

5 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Warship: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2019
stonemasonn:
Igbos are the most successful business men in Nigeria, they’ve taken advantage of all the loopholes in the system to grow. How that correlates to bondage, I don’t understand.

Do Igbos have control over their resources eg oil & gas.?

Why are there no international deep seaports in the East forcing them to use Lagos ports.?
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2019
stonemasonn:

I'll answer you by saying...go and watch Ben Murray Bruce video on Igbos. He said despite Igbos being the wealthiest ethnic group in Nigeria, guess what, they are not satisfied with Nigeria and want Biafra. Ben Murray Bruce went on to say that if other ethnic groups reasoned like Igbos, Nigeria would have been a superior nation. So my point is you are approaching this with a typical mediocre Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani brain that is responsible for this rubbish you call Nigeria. As in, they should be content with what Nigeria is offering them, despite Nigeria being a shithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Naijaguy123: 7:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Cownu is a fraud. Scamming the gullible ibo from one place to another. Coward should come to Nigeria if he’s brave enough.
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2019
Naijaguy123:
[s]Cownu is a fraud. Scamming the gullible ibo from one place to another. Coward should come to Nigeria if he’s brave enough.[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Kahujadekadura: 7:57am On Apr 29, 2019
stonemasonn:
That u break every chains and got out of d prison will not make u live outside bondage.
They are successful in Nigeria is not an excuse of excluding all d I'll treatment melted on dem by FG
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by stonemasonn: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2019
johndoexxx:

I'll answer you by saying...go and watch Ben Murray Bruce video on Igbos. He said despite Igbos being the wealthiest ethnic group in Nigeria, guess what, they are not satisfied with Nigeria and want Biafra. Ben Murray Bruce went on to say that if other ethnic groups reasoned like Igbos, Nigeria would have been a superior nation. So my point is you are approaching this with a typical mediocre Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani brain that is responsible for this rubbish you call Nigeria. As in, they should be content with what Nigeria is offering them, despite Nigeria being a shithole.
If other ethnic groups reasoned like the Igbo, Nigerians would have massacred themselves by now. In a multi ethnic society, only one can dominate at a time.
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by stonemasonn: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
That u break every chains and got out of d prison will not make u live outside bondage.
They are successful in Nigeria is not an excuse of excluding all d I'll treatment melted on dem by FG
treatments??
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by stonemasonn: 8:14am On Apr 29, 2019
Warship:

Do Igbos Ijaws, Ishekiri, Orobos, Ilajes and Ogonis have control over their resources eg oil & gas.?

Why is there no international deep seaports in the East south-south forcing them to use Lagos ports.?
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Stingman: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2019
stonemasonn:
If other ethnic groups reasoned like the Igbo, Nigerians would have massacred themselves by now. In a multi ethnic society, only one can dominate at a time.

Nope! it's not one, but two. The Hausa/Fulanis and the Yorubas. When Nigeria was formed it was formed on a TRIPOD. The north, the west and the East. Why would the two be sharing everything leaving the third?
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Stingman: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2019
Naijaguy123:
Cownu is a fraud. Scamming the gullible ibo from one place to another. Coward should come to Nigeria if he’s brave enough.

The people scamming other Nigerians that live in eastern Nigeria are those in power at the federal level.

1 Like

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2019
GoTV:

I'm so ashamed of you people I'm an Edo guy. What are Yoruba people afraid of?

Why so much hatred for people that aren't your family? Your family are in Benin republic and Togo, why not beg for unity among them? Wetin concern Igbo with Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:

Why so much hatred for people that aren't your family? Your family are in Benin republic and Togo, why not beg for unity among them? Wetin concern Igbo with Yoruba?

Tell them oh. They will leave their brothers and sisters in Togo and Benin Republic that look exactly like them and speak yoruba, and come all the way to Eastern region to form union with people that look nothing like them, to be claiming brothers and sisters, all because of oil. The earlier other tribes realize that Afonjas are the cancer of this country, the better for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Stingman: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2019
Excaperx:

You dey mind these greedy people? The removed GEJ though he is better than Buhari. The reason they removed GEJ was that he surrounded himself with Igbos. Now Buhari has surrounded himself with the northerners and has performed poorly but they didn't work to remove him. Yoruba truly hate the Igbos. Anything that hurts the Igbos give them extreme joy. For them, they are happy with one Nigeria because they gain massively from the union than any other region in the south. The SS cannot boast of any major FG project like the SW and the north, talk less of the SE...So why won't they attack anyone who will take those favors from them? Like the Delta governor stated, Nigeria will be history once the SS joins the emancipation train....
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by gidgiddy: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2019
stonemasonn:

Igbos like Sir Louis Ojukwu, Chief Onyemelukwe and Chief ZBC Obi were some of the most successful business men in Nigeria in the 30's, 40's and 50's. But despite their success, they were subject to the British. They could not understand why they should be slaves in their own land, to the white man. All 3 men financially contributed heavily to the independence struggle

Today, not much has changed. Nigeria is a Hausa/Fulani fiefdom. The Northerners control the military, the security forces, the legislature and the politics. The Northerners decide if there will be restructuring, resource control and autonomy.

So no matter how successful any Igbo or anyone is, without sovereignty, they are slaves to somebody

The 45 million strong Igbo nation should be talking about having its own autonomous Region or a separate country. Gambia of just 1.8 million people is an independent country
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Starboytwo(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2019
My Biafra brethren, abeg which time Bayern Munich dey play?
Re: The Emotional Moment Biafrans Saw Nnamdi Kanu In Bayern Munich Germany - Video by Starboytwo(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Olu20090:

Afonjas, one of the most wicked, deceptive and heartless people on the face of this planet earth. They don't know God and God has never known them...never! And God don't like them!
this is not true of an "Afonja ,they are not the most wicked, maybe a little more deceptive and certainly not the most heartless people on earth(save that for Arabs).

They know God, and like everyone else also know their "gods",..and what do you mean God has never known them?,Are you God? is God you?...

God never liked them, wait, we need to ask how you got to be in privy of such knowledge? Are you God's P.A....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Nnamdi Kanu Live Now 16.05.19. Chai Jubril Is Finished / *BREAKING! Adeleke Wins In Court Today"* / Imo Govt To Make Igbo Language Compulsory In Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.